Author Topic: The Introduction Thread  (Read 581016 times)

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
Re: The Introduction Thread
« Reply #1800 on: December 20, 2015, 11:55:31 AM »
Welcome hhheresy :) *Thinks she'll have to be careful with your number of h* :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie:
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Nietos

« Reply #1801 on: December 23, 2015, 10:10:46 AM »
Thanks to everyone who's welcomed me here (this fandom's so nice and sweet)! I was going to say something a lot sooner, but I'm in the process of moving, so... been too busy packing all my books. :I Why do I have so many books ugggh

Laufey: I know little of your topics of interest but they seem... well, interesting! Can you recommend any good books on them? (Also yissssss somebody recognised the Borgia family yissssss)
Sunflower: Awesome! I'd noticed the knitting/crocheting thread while stalking lurking and I need to start poking around there once I'm done with moving and can focus on knitting again. (I typoed your nick at first, you almost became Sonflower...)
Mélusine: Oh, the problem is that I like talking about history too much quite a lot and can get... rambly. Really rambly. Like "I've been talking non-stop for at least half an hour because I really need to share these fascinating facts with everybody!" kinda rambly.

Welcome antifa, KaTaai, Aliax, Svalbard, saminiemi, TicTac, Lazy8, Letizia, Charisma and hhheresy! Most of you already have more posts than I do, but introduced myself before you did so technically I'm your senior within this topic!

*backs off to a corner to munch on welcoming cookies*

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #1802 on: December 23, 2015, 10:19:29 AM »
Hello to all the new members (I can't keep the names straight because I'm doing about 4 other things at the same time right now).  We're a friendly bunch!

Mmm...cookies.
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Mélusine

« Reply #1803 on: December 23, 2015, 12:49:50 PM »
Mélusine: Oh, the problem is that I like talking about history too much quite a lot and can get... rambly. Really rambly. Like "I've been talking non-stop for at least half an hour because I really need to share these fascinating facts with everybody!" kinda rambly.
You're speaking to the girl who, in a museum with an engineer friend who knows about nothing in history, in medieval room with graves, says "Wait, I want to see if they were buried in a shroud and with or without a coffin" ::) and spend the next fifteen minutes searching details with enthusiasm, explaining to the other who have this kind of smile. Yes, this kind.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Noodles

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #1804 on: December 23, 2015, 11:41:36 PM »
You're speaking to the girl who, in a museum with an engineer friend who knows about nothing in history, in medieval room with graves, says "Wait, I want to see if they were buried in a shroud and with or without a coffin" ::) and spend the next fifteen minutes searching details with enthusiasm, explaining to the other who have this kind of smile. Yes, this kind.
OH GOSH THIS
my friends have learned not to mention Tolkien around me. ::)
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Nietos

« Reply #1805 on: December 24, 2015, 07:57:20 AM »
OH GOSH THIS
my friends have learned not to mention Tolkien around me. ::)
Haha, seems like I'm in a good company, then! ;D

Mettaton

• Super-Newbie
  • Oooooh yeeeees
« Reply #1806 on: December 30, 2015, 07:11:38 AM »
*Hello there  ;)

*As clearly seen by my profile I am Mettaton, greatest and most glorious creation my parents have ever made, excepting the absolutely fantabulous toasted sandwiches they make, my siblings too. On occasion  ^-^.

*Like most of you *read all of you* I was brought here by some random thread of fate that resulted in getting hooked on this masterpiece of a road trip.

*At 16 I've a long and illustrious bright future ahead of me. :))( :'( I lie) and hope to fit right in as that weird guy who acts like a fabulous robot  ;). Not even roll playing, I'm just a fabulous guy *shiny teeth smile*

*I've got into SSSS through another Internet forum so YAY you're all internet famous...
*sort of *sweat-drop* And I haven't been able to get a life since, thanks incredibly skilled artist, Minna ^-^

*Well, enough of me. We'll talk about more of that in the future.

Note: I apologise for excessive smilies, but they convey my beauteous personality  ;) (And mayhaps that I'm a goof?)

Hello darlings

Mélusine

« Reply #1807 on: December 30, 2015, 07:27:49 AM »
Welcome Mettaton :) I hope you like cookies ? :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #1808 on: December 30, 2015, 08:09:47 AM »
*Hello there  ;)

*As clearly seen by my profile I am Mettaton, greatest and most glorious creation my parents have ever made, excepting the absolutely fantabulous toasted sandwiches they make, my siblings too. On occasion  ^-^.

*Like most of you *read all of you* I was brought here by some random thread of fate that resulted in getting hooked on this masterpiece of a road trip.

And what a glorious road trip it is. ;p Hey there, and welcome to the forum! (Man, I really should get around to playing Undertale eventually... thank you for the reminder.) Also-

Note: I apologise for excessive smilies, but they convey my beauteous personality  ;) (And mayhaps that I'm a goof?)

We're all a little goofy here. ;p Sounds like you'll fit right in!
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #1809 on: December 30, 2015, 08:58:28 AM »
Hi Mettaton! And welcome to the forum. Weird is in the job description.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #1810 on: December 30, 2015, 09:45:59 AM »
Welcome to the Forum, Mettaton!  Have some tea. It goes great with the cookies.
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Mettaton

• Super-Newbie
  • Oooooh yeeeees
« Reply #1811 on: December 30, 2015, 05:59:09 PM »
Oh all these welcomes so nice, so great,  so fab  :)

Thank you all  :))
Hello darlings

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #1812 on: December 30, 2015, 06:22:24 PM »
Hi and welcome, Metta! Which other forum is talking about us?
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Mettaton

• Super-Newbie
  • Oooooh yeeeees
« Reply #1813 on: December 31, 2015, 10:33:46 PM »
Hi and welcome, Metta! Which other forum is talking about us?

Well, the comic was being discussed in a thread of Spacebattles.com. It was a little thread hence the "sort of"  ^-^.
Spacebattles is quite a bit bigger then this forum and filled with a variety of crazy people  :D, so I'd navigate it with caution and a bible. Not the dirty kind of crazy people, more like pyromaniacs that have a strange affection for large devastating explosions. (I am guilty of that at times hehe)

>.> Not even sure if i should've replied here or messaged you.

Technically I introduced a site?
eh

Toodles  ;D
Hello darlings

LooNEY_DAC

• DeviantArt
« Reply #1814 on: January 01, 2016, 01:45:49 AM »
Spacebattles is ... filled with a variety of crazy people  :D, so I'd navigate it with caution and a bible. Not the dirty kind of crazy people, more like pyromaniacs that have a strange affection for large devastating explosions. (I am guilty of that at times hehe)
So, it's full of Emils.