Author Topic: The Introduction Thread  (Read 581088 times)

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
Re: The Introduction Thread
« Reply #1635 on: November 19, 2015, 06:41:07 AM »
Welcome, taybee :) :squirrelcookie:
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Artstu

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #1636 on: November 19, 2015, 03:17:28 PM »
Hi I'm Artstu... I just started reading SSSS and aRTD two days ago, but I already completed it AND IT WAS MOST BEST! Anyway, my friend Luth Nightbreeze told me to check out the forms because supposedly your a really nice and great community.... so hi!

Mélusine

« Reply #1637 on: November 19, 2015, 03:19:40 PM »
Welcome among us, Artstu. A cookie ? :squirrelcookie:
Luth said the truth, this community is the most best ! ;)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Artstu

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #1638 on: November 19, 2015, 03:22:16 PM »
Melusine THANKS SO MUCH. I will take all your cookies though...

Mélusine

« Reply #1639 on: November 19, 2015, 03:30:59 PM »
I will take all your cookies though...
All my cookies, even the real ones ? You'll have to come to a meet-up ^^

Artstu

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #1640 on: November 19, 2015, 06:58:25 PM »
How about we meet in the middle? So about the center of the Atlantic Ocean. Hehehehe

Jumezat

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • the embarrassment
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1641 on: November 19, 2015, 07:42:48 PM »
Hi there c:
My name is Jumezat and I've been reading SSSS since the start of chapter five, I've just been taking my sweet time on joining this forum.

I follow quite a lot of webcomics, and I even want to make my own one day~  (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­­­゜゜・。*。・゜*
SSSS shares a spot with Travelogue as my favorite webcomic of all time.

I'm still figuring out how this site works and stuff so please be patient with me ;u; (someone send me a list of all the memes so that i can get in on them too) aaand I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you >u</)
fluent: :norway:
I try: :uk:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #1642 on: November 19, 2015, 08:08:04 PM »
Hi there c:
My name is Jumezat and I've been reading SSSS since the start of chapter five, I've just been taking my sweet time on joining this forum.

I follow quite a lot of webcomics, and I even want to make my own one day~  (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­­­゜゜・。*。・゜*

I'm still figuring out how this site works and stuff so please be patient with me ;u; (someone send me a list of all the memes so that i can get in on them too) aaand I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you >u</)

Hi Jumezat! I recognize you from tumblr :)
Care for any squirrel cookies? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie:

(There's a thread for minnion memes, although it hasn't been updated for a few months. Someone who's more in-the-know will probably come along sooner or later.)

* Piney offers a high-five for a fellow aspiring webcomic creator
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 10:01:40 PM by Piney »

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #1643 on: November 19, 2015, 08:11:52 PM »
Hi there c:

Hello and welcome! If there's anything you need help with finding just ask. We've also got a little help button with a directory and such.

Here is our main SSSS memes and edits thread https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=271.0

It gets a bit more activity than the plain memes thread. Feel free to browse around in both!
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1644 on: November 19, 2015, 09:50:24 PM »
Hi there c:

Helloooo!! (ノ◉ヮ◉)ノ :。・:*:・゚’☆*✲゚*°˖✧*:・✧⃛✧⃛*:・

I've seen you around on tumblr (I'm cvrryspice/curryspice FINALLY GOT MY GOAL URL on tumblr!!) and I'm glad to see you here!! Welcome, and here's a really useful thread with a LOT of art-related information! ☼NICE☼

I hope you have a great time! :D
YEET

Mélusine

« Reply #1645 on: November 20, 2015, 04:38:40 AM »
How about we meet in the middle? So about the center of the Atlantic Ocean. Hehehehe
It miiiiiiight be complicated...

Welcome Jumezat :) *Puts more cookies on the table* :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1646 on: November 20, 2015, 06:17:33 AM »
Hi there c:

NYAHAHAHA i finally got you to join the forum c:< the norwegian community grows every stronger!

are you gonna post your self-insert character? :3c
you'll know where to find me.

Jumezat

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • the embarrassment
« Reply #1647 on: November 20, 2015, 01:54:04 PM »
Hello and welcome! If there's anything you need help with finding just ask. We've also got a little help button with a directory and such.

Here is our main SSSS memes and edits thread https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=271.0

It gets a bit more activity than the plain memes thread. Feel free to browse around in both!

thanks ^w^ I think i struggle more with getting to know the customs here than what buttons to mash. Thanks for the offer tho
also thanks for the link, it's very helpful of you :O

Helloooo!! (ノ◉ヮ◉)ノ :。・:*:・゚’☆*✲゚*°˖✧*:・✧⃛✧⃛*:・

I've seen you around on tumblr (I'm cvrryspice/curryspice FINALLY GOT MY GOAL URL on tumblr!!) and I'm glad to see you here!! Welcome, and here's a really useful thread with a LOT of art-related information! ☼NICE☼

I hope you have a great time! :D

Hiiiiii (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­­­゜゜・。*。・゜*
I think I've seen you around there too :O your art is so fab
so many treads to read now aaaa thanks! QwQ

Hi Jumezat! I recognize you from tumblr :)
Care for any squirrel cookies? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie:

I think I recognize you too! :O (your art is rlly cute btw) *grabs all the cookies and high fives back* and thanks for the link. I'll be sure to cram all the memes OuO

Welcome Jumezat :) *Puts more cookies on the table* :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie:

eyyyyy more cookies *grabs all of them* thanks B)

NYAHAHAHA i finally got you to join the forum c:< the norwegian community grows every stronger!

are you gonna post your self-insert character? :3c

dont look so smug you

sure later, I mean, If i'm not bothering anyone >.>
fluent: :norway:
I try: :uk:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #1648 on: November 20, 2015, 02:22:28 PM »
Noooo one is a bother unless they are mean, nasty and ... on should define these terms, no? so yeeees, post the self insert and whatever you want to post. You would not be the first to start with a high post rate ;)
:germany: :uk: :norway:
:sweden: :france: :ireland: :turkey: :kurdish: :sign: =>Learning:
:vaticancity: =>Leftovers

Forum Rules
Helpful Information

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1649 on: November 20, 2015, 03:50:32 PM »
Hi there c:

Welcome fellow Norwegian! Our numbers grow ever stronger!