Author Topic: The Introduction Thread  (Read 580876 times)

Guardian G.I.

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • and normal people close
Re: The Introduction Thread
« Reply #840 on: May 25, 2015, 01:40:15 PM »
Welcome, G.I.! How's the Mojave wasteland?
It almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter. :D
New Vegas is a great game.
Fluent: :russia:
Very rusty:
Can understand, but not speak: :ukraine:
Learning: :uk: :germany:

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #841 on: May 25, 2015, 02:34:43 PM »
I am late, but I come bearing obligatory welcome cookies if you so wish to partake:

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

fluffernutters

• Butter connoisseur
« Reply #842 on: May 26, 2015, 03:52:24 PM »
Hello people! My nickname here was originally intended to be butter, it got changed into butterflutters when I joined the SSSS chat once, and then someone exclaimed "I thought you were called fluffernutters", and so here we are...

I'm from Sweden, and was completely conned into reading SSSS by a coworker. He spent several days reading the comic and gushing about how darn good it was, so I of course had to find out what the excitement was about. A couple weeks later and I'm addicted, the first thing me and my coworker say to each other nowadays is "Have you read the latest page?!"

My hobbies include drawing and animation, so there might be fanart at some point. Have to fill the empty hours between updates somehow! :)
:sweden: :uk:

Website | Twitter | Instagram | DevArt

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #843 on: May 26, 2015, 03:54:53 PM »
Hi! Welcome to the SSSS-Addict Hub!
And I see the amount of artist slaves is increasing. Good.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #844 on: May 26, 2015, 03:59:25 PM »
Hello people! My nickname here was originally intended to be butter, it got changed into butterflutters when I joined the SSSS chat once, and then someone exclaimed "I thought you were called fluffernutters", and so here we are...

I'm from Sweden, and was completely conned into reading SSSS by a coworker. He spent several days reading the comic and gushing about how darn good it was, so I of course had to find out what the excitement was about. A couple weeks later and I'm addicted, the first thing me and my coworker say to each other nowadays is "Have you read the latest page?!"

My hobbies include drawing and animation, so there might be fanart at some point. Have to fill the empty hours between updates somehow! :)

Welcome to the forum flubbernutters... butternutters... Fluffernutters. If you're an SSSS-addict, a Swede and an artist I'm pre-tty sure you'll fit right in.

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #845 on: May 26, 2015, 04:14:35 PM »

Ahhh hello!! I think I was there when you were on the chat! Good to see you here :D I second KicknRun's link, please share your art with us • w •
YEET

fluffernutters

• Butter connoisseur
« Reply #846 on: May 26, 2015, 04:40:40 PM »
Ahhh hello!! I think I was there when you were on the chat! Good to see you here :D I second KicknRun's link, please share your art with us • w •

Awesome! I have only a vague memory of all the people there. I'll venture back in at some point, you seemed like a nice group of people. :)

You can find most of my artsy stuff at deviantart and animation stuff at vimeo!
:sweden: :uk:

Website | Twitter | Instagram | DevArt

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #847 on: May 26, 2015, 06:28:34 PM »

Fluffy! :D Now you'll never be rid of the nickname :)
Welcome to the forum!
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #848 on: May 26, 2015, 06:42:17 PM »
Welcome, Fluffernutters! You'll find complimentary squirrel cookies to your left and the exit to your... somewhere that way *gestures broadly*
Enjoy your stay! :)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

DzigaWatt

• Just 5 more mins
« Reply #849 on: May 26, 2015, 06:53:59 PM »
Welcome everyone! Have a pleasant stay! Chomp on the cookies :D and duck if you see a squirrel-zooka
can discuss the meaning of life:
like a second mother-language:
won't starve:
dATumblr

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #850 on: May 27, 2015, 05:21:28 PM »

Haaaiiii.. that was me. :D
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #851 on: May 27, 2015, 06:27:53 PM »
hi... call me Martti... that's it?
I have no idea what I supposed to write here.
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #852 on: May 27, 2015, 06:31:42 PM »
hi... call me Martti... that's it?
I have no idea what I supposed to write here.

Well, it's up to you how much you want to share. There's often mention of things like age, nationality, how you discovered SSSS and the forum, interests etc.

Also welcome to the forum.

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #853 on: May 27, 2015, 06:43:41 PM »
Well, it's up to you how much you want to share. There's often mention of things like age, nationality, how you discovered SSSS and the forum, interests etc.

Also welcome to the forum.

AH, okay, I was told to write here but not what to, and I was kind of awkward to do introduction, it is not like I don't want to share anything.

well, I living in Hungary (I hate that in signiture I can't write hungarian flag!)
I speak english (most used), hungrian, understands a bit swedish and german (if written, sadly keeps forgetting them since I am not using them.....) also understand less of norwegian or danish due similarities of swedish)
I would like to learn a bit of icelandic too, but probably I won't because it is difficult and probably I could not use unless I move there

my age: too mcuh, but actually my profile says it, so it won't be not bad, like next year it won1t stay the previous age, like it happened to me realizing after 2 years it wasn't changed, this probably will change

interest: I am huge hetalia fan, but most likely nordic fanatics, everything about nordics, so this comic something related to them, so yes.
I met SSSS when my friend told me about it first, but at first I was actually lazy to read (I am a really lazy person) then later I got the link again (from an other person?) and started reading it because I remembered that it was already suggested for me. and bamm, here I am xD
and I suffer from this, becuase waiting every day is killing me AAAAH, but the comic is awesome......

I suck at life, I am good for nothing, I am nobody and I am ugly and that is the most important about me. shortly
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Emil

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • my real name is Emil but you can call me Emil
  • Preferred pronouns: *incoherent screaming*
« Reply #854 on: May 27, 2015, 06:57:37 PM »
Hi Martti, welcome to the forum, and damn don't be so hard on yourself! Noone here will ever think that of you besides yourself!