Author Topic: The Introduction Thread  (Read 580878 times)

StellersJayC

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Happy!
Re: The Introduction Thread
« Reply #495 on: March 05, 2015, 11:16:54 PM »
*dumps them on you*

Haha, that's the best one yet!  :D

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
« Reply #496 on: March 06, 2015, 06:35:36 AM »
Haha, that's the best one yet!  :D
Don't egg her on, or the newbs will find themselves sprinting through an entaglement while getting decked by a cookie machine gun next. 8)
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #497 on: March 06, 2015, 11:48:52 AM »
Don't egg her on, or the newbs will find themselves sprinting through an entaglement while getting decked by a cookie machine gun next. 8)

And yet, you give me this idea...

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #498 on: March 06, 2015, 12:59:25 PM »
And yet, you give me this idea...
True, but *I* never suggested that I'ld react in any other way than returning fire with a milk mortar. :P

And don't you make me put the ammo in the freezer beforehand!

native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

StellersJayC

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Happy!
« Reply #499 on: March 06, 2015, 08:30:40 PM »

Oh, I'm sure Piney already has more than enough eggs for her cookie-making. I don't have any, anyway. :)

Blackjazz

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • ~Je suis Le Chapeau~
« Reply #500 on: March 06, 2015, 09:08:55 PM »
apparently there are cookies being given in exchange for introducing oneself....

I'm a language nerd too! It's kind of a problem. I can't keep myself to studying only one language at a time >.< I've only just recently started indulging in all my other nerdy interests, but the language thing has always been there. :D I've always failed at science though, so I gotta applaud you there.

I am perfectly okay with this.
Native: :usa:.
Lots :france:  :mexico:  Little :italy: Learning :southkorea:
On the list: everything
:chap6: :chap7:
Enjoy yourself; it is later than you think.

MarthaFisker

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #501 on: March 07, 2015, 04:48:48 AM »
Fluent: :germany: :uk:
more or less: :spain:
tiny-winy: :france:
want to learn: too much!! :D

OlineLoz

« Reply #502 on: March 07, 2015, 02:45:20 PM »
Heeey everyone!
I've been around for a few weeks now, and have now finally decided to introduce myself xD! Im a 16 year old girl from Norway! It was my good good friend Sigrid Marie who showed me the SSSS comic and "the world of webcomics" I've been addicted since then (Thankyouverymuchwhatshouldihavedonewithoutyou!!) xD I am into everything! from drawing, watching anime & cool series/films to climbing, play video- and boardgames and reading! I hope that i will get to know you all better! There is so much amazing, hilarious and touching fan-art and discussions on here i hope i soon will be a part of!! (i will definitely make some fan-art in the nearest future!!)

nailed it... xD
*High fives myself*
  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #503 on: March 07, 2015, 03:45:36 PM »
Heeey everyone!
I've been around for a few weeks now, and have now finally decided to introduce myself xD! Im a 16 year old girl from Norway! It was my good good friend Sigrid Marie who showed me the SSSS comic and "the world of webcomics" I've been addicted since then (Thankyouverymuchwhatshouldihavedonewithoutyou!!) xD I am into everything! from drawing, watching anime & cool series/films to climbing, play video- and boardgames and reading! I hope that i will get to know you all better! There is so much amazing, hilarious and touching fan-art and discussions on here i hope i soon will be a part of!! (i will definitely make some fan-art in the nearest future!!)
Welcome. Don't worry, stick around long enough and you'll inevitable be a part of the community just like your friend (especially if you post fan-art).

Nimphy

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • The Almighty Phoenix, future Ruler of the World
« Reply #504 on: March 07, 2015, 03:52:05 PM »
Heeey everyone!

nailed it... xD
*High fives myself*

I like you already! Welcome!
Fluent: :italy:, :albania:, :usa:

Okay: :spain:

Learning: :germany: :norway: :japan:

Bloody messed-up spoils of a language: :france:

Survivor: :chap0: :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

Lalligaattori

« Reply #505 on: March 07, 2015, 03:52:28 PM »
Welcome! -showers you with cookies-  ;D

*dumps them on you*

*makes cookie angel*
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9:

native: :uk:
ok: :germany:
not learning: :finland:
rusty and woefully neglected: :france:
the start of something beautiful: :spain:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #506 on: March 07, 2015, 03:53:48 PM »
Heeey everyone!

nailed it... xD
*High fives myself*

LOOK EVERYONE IT'S MY FRIEND

SHE DRAWS AMAZING STUFF

SHE'S AWESOME

*flails around*

Nimphy

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • The Almighty Phoenix, future Ruler of the World
« Reply #507 on: March 07, 2015, 03:58:18 PM »

SHE DRAWS AMAZING STUFF

SHE'S AWESOME

*flails around*

I'll take your word for it, Si! Your friends are our friends. Plus another artist sla-- er, another fanartist who will absolutely decide what and when to draw and will not be 100% dedicated to the community is always welcome! 
Fluent: :italy:, :albania:, :usa:

Okay: :spain:

Learning: :germany: :norway: :japan:

Bloody messed-up spoils of a language: :france:

Survivor: :chap0: :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

OlineLoz

« Reply #508 on: March 07, 2015, 04:01:45 PM »

SHE DRAWS AMAZING STUFF

SHE'S AWESOME

*flails around*

AHHHHHH! YOU ARE AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!! <3

OlineLoz

« Reply #509 on: March 07, 2015, 04:04:43 PM »
I like you already! Welcome!