Author Topic: The Introduction Thread  (Read 580817 times)

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The Introduction Thread
« Reply #2400 on: June 09, 2016, 01:22:28 PM »
Welcome, Violet/Smol! ;D I hope you'l find things of interest here on the forum, the art museum and the language board both seem like places you might enjoy!
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2401 on: June 09, 2016, 04:19:33 PM »
Hi! I'm Violet. I learned about SSSS from a friend a while back and read it over the past few days because I had nothing else to do. Very glad I did, lovely comic. I've been meaning to get into digital art myself for a while, I already made accounts to post art on. I'd love to just talk about SSSS and make some friends here, though bear with me, I'm pretty shy. Cheers!
Welcome!
*throws confetti* o/ :sparkle::sparkle::sparkle:
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Auxivele

• Scout
  • ????????
  • Preferred pronouns: she/they
« Reply #2402 on: June 10, 2016, 06:44:26 PM »
Welcome welcome, Violet/smol. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here! How did you start getting into digital art? I've been meaning to try it out, but I'm not sure where to start from and keep forgetting to ask XD It seems everything else I would say has been said mostly, so I'll leave it at there :3
~*~ a confused stop sign ~*~

Fluent: :canada: :usa: :australia: :uk:
Uhhhhh...: :japan: | (Used to be) Conversational: :mexico: | Super basic: :china: | hmm: :germany:, :ireland:, :wales: | I know the alphabet?: :russia:, :southkorea:, :greece:

:chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #2403 on: June 11, 2016, 07:31:30 AM »
Welcome BlueSkyVail, Cat Hat and smol :) I'm exactly baking homemade cookies :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie:
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #2404 on: June 11, 2016, 06:50:13 PM »
Oh, and remember to acknowledge Purple Wyrm's geode.
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

smol

• Tumblr
  • I'm too awkward for forums but hi!
« Reply #2405 on: June 11, 2016, 08:56:56 PM »
Welcome welcome, Violet/smol. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here! How did you start getting into digital art? I've been meaning to try it out, but I'm not sure where to start from and keep forgetting to ask XD It seems everything else I would say has been said mostly, so I'll leave it at there :3
I'm surrounded by digital artists. I'm quite serious when I say most of my close friends do digital art. Can't escape them, and I've wanted to give it a try. But you don't have to give in to peer pressure like I did, though I do believe digital art is very rewarding if it's your type of thing!
wannabe digital artist/lame writer

Fluent: :usa:
Learning: :japan: (about intermediate! 私と勉強友達が必要です)

« Reply #2406 on: June 17, 2016, 11:50:18 AM »
I is new, so I am gonna post here
I posted on the good morning thread before, and read the entrie troll biology thread (made a 5 page theory of my own on it) and am on the Discord SSSS chat (https://discord.gg/0zhJ8tFPMImUJitM).
Thought this was a good place to start off, not sure where to go from here though... PM me to tell me please!

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #2407 on: June 17, 2016, 11:58:17 AM »
I posted on the good morning thread before, and read the entrie troll biology thread (made a 5 page theory of my own on it) and am on the Discord SSSS chat (https://discord.gg/0zhJ8tFPMImUJitM).
Thought this was a good place to start off, not sure where to go from here though... PM me to tell me please!

I would just poke around, read whatever threads interest you. Welcome!
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Auxivele

• Scout
  • ????????
« Reply #2408 on: June 17, 2016, 12:16:37 PM »
Welcome welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay!  ^-^ Feel free to just skim through different areas to see what interests you. We have a ton of different stuff on here, so there's bound to be something you enjoy.  :)

Uhhhhh...: :japan: | (Used to be) Conversational: :mexico: | Super basic: :china: | hmm: :germany:, :ireland:, :wales: | I know the alphabet?: :russia:, :southkorea:, :greece:

:chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #2409 on: June 17, 2016, 01:01:13 PM »

Welcome welcome 60!

Find a thread or five that interest you and keep contributing :)
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Miriam

• Scout
  • Icon by HulluPunaKettu
« Reply #2410 on: June 17, 2016, 02:20:40 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm Miriam and I am a Minnion. I'm new on the SSSS forum. I like to make edits and I often squee about Lalli being a cat and about Lalli/Emil interaction. I relate to Lalli a lot. I'm interested in languages and the Finnish culture. I study Life Sciences and Chemistry, how relevant. You can find me at the only bright green marker in the Netherlands at the Minnion-map. I'm active on tumblr, the Discord SSSS chat and the QuakeNet SSSS chat. I've been reading SSSS for about 1,5 months now. :V
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 04:42:39 PM by Miriam »
Native: :netherlands:
Some. Enough.: :uk:
Special: :germany: :france:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #2411 on: June 17, 2016, 04:36:03 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm Miriam and I am a Minnion. I'm new on the SSSS forum. I like to make edits and I often squee about Lalli being a cat and about Lalli/Emil interaction. I relate to Lalli a lot. I'm interested in languages and the Finnish culture. I study Life Sciences and Chemistry, how relevant. You can find me at the only bright green marker in the Netherlands at the Minnion-map. I'm active on tumblr, the Discord SSSS chat and the QuakeNet SSSS chat.
:V

Welcome! Enjoy the cookies. :squirrelcookie:
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Auxivele

• Scout
  • ????????
« Reply #2412 on: June 17, 2016, 05:16:32 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm Miriam and I am a Minnion. I'm new on the SSSS forum. I like to make edits and I often squee about Lalli being a cat and about Lalli/Emil interaction. I relate to Lalli a lot. I'm interested in languages and the Finnish culture. I study Life Sciences and Chemistry, how relevant. You can find me at the only bright green marker in the Netherlands at the Minnion-map. I'm active on tumblr, the Discord SSSS chat and the QuakeNet SSSS chat. I've been reading SSSS for about 1,5 months now. :V
Welcome welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay!  ^-^

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2413 on: June 17, 2016, 11:18:11 PM »
Welcome, welcome!!
*throws confetti*
\o/ :sparkle::sparkle::sparkle:
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #2414 on: June 18, 2016, 03:46:38 AM »
Welcome, Miriam and 60! You might enjoy the art thread, the Scriptorium and the poetry thread for a start. Or all the wild speculation about trolls, survivors and magic!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!