Author Topic: The Introduction Thread  (Read 581193 times)

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
Re: The Introduction Thread
« Reply #2385 on: June 08, 2016, 01:20:32 PM »
Welcome PoisonDash! 

We have the BEST cookies here
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2386 on: June 08, 2016, 01:26:37 PM »
Just finished reading SSSS two weeks ago. So I decided it was finally time to get on the fourm

Welcome! :D A cookie? :squirrelcookie:
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2387 on: June 08, 2016, 03:42:10 PM »
Just finished reading SSSS two weeks ago. So I decided it was finally time to get on the fourm
Welcome, welcome!
*throws confetti* o/ :sparkle::sparkle::sparkle:
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Auxivele

• Scout
  • ????????
  • Preferred pronouns: she/they
« Reply #2388 on: June 08, 2016, 09:07:57 PM »
Welcome welcome, you cool people you :D More people to terrorize ((jk, but really I hope you enjoy it here :3 ))
~*~ a confused stop sign ~*~

Fluent: :canada: :usa: :australia: :uk:
Uhhhhh...: :japan: | (Used to be) Conversational: :mexico: | Super basic: :china: | hmm: :germany:, :ireland:, :wales: | I know the alphabet?: :russia:, :southkorea:, :greece:

:chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

smol

• Tumblr
  • I'm too awkward for forums but hi!
« Reply #2389 on: June 09, 2016, 12:08:04 AM »
Hi! I'm Violet. I learned about SSSS from a friend a while back and read it over the past few days because I had nothing else to do. Very glad I did, lovely comic. I've been meaning to get into digital art myself for a while, I already made accounts to post art on. I'd love to just talk about SSSS and make some friends here, though bear with me, I'm pretty shy. Cheers!
wannabe digital artist/lame writer

Fluent: :usa:
Learning: :japan: (about intermediate! 私と勉強友達が必要です)

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
« Reply #2390 on: June 09, 2016, 12:17:45 AM »
Quote from: smol
Hi! I'm Violet. I learned about SSSS from a friend a while back and read it over the past few days because I had nothing else to do. Very glad I did, lovely comic. I've been meaning to get into digital art myself for a while, I already made accounts to post art on. I'd love to just talk about SSSS and make some friends here, though bear with me, I'm pretty shy. Cheers!
Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself, but I hope you like it here! SSSS kinda forced me into digital art because I wanted to share fanart but was waaaay too lazy to go scanning everything I made. Maybe it'll help you too? :) (also pretty shy too tbh)
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Fluent :usa:
Learning :germany:
Can count in :japan:
Actually learned a lot of in elementary school, but can now only remember how to decline verbs :vaticancity:
Maybe some day :norway:

smol

• Tumblr
« Reply #2391 on: June 09, 2016, 12:26:05 AM »
Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself, but I hope you like it here! SSSS kinda forced me into digital art because I wanted to share fanart but was waaaay too lazy to go scanning everything I made. Maybe it'll help you too? :) (also pretty shy too tbh)
Thank you, I've been forced into digital art myself because 99.9% of my friends are digital artists. A lot of webcomics (including SSSS, obviously) have inspired me to get into digital art myself. Nice to meet you, by the way.

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
« Reply #2392 on: June 09, 2016, 12:31:51 AM »
Nice to meet you too! Also, is your avatar from Ava's Demon? Because if it is that was one of the first webcomics I ever read--a long, long time ago. I am probably hopelessly behind at this point but I had forgotten about it.
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Fluent :usa:
Learning :germany:
Can count in :japan:
Actually learned a lot of in elementary school, but can now only remember how to decline verbs :vaticancity:
Maybe some day :norway:

smol

• Tumblr
« Reply #2393 on: June 09, 2016, 12:51:15 AM »
Nice to meet you too! Also, is your avatar from Ava's Demon? Because if it is that was one of the first webcomics I ever read--a long, long time ago. I am probably hopelessly behind at this point but I had forgotten about it.
Yes, my avatar is from Ava's Demon! Love that webcomic, Maggie is still my favorite fictional character of all time (though Lalli is a close second  :) )

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #2394 on: June 09, 2016, 01:00:05 AM »
Hi Smol/Violet! Welcome. More artists is good! While you are on the Forum, check out the amazing art thread - it's great.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #2395 on: June 09, 2016, 01:07:07 AM »

Hey! Nice to have you here. : D No worries, a lot of us are pretty shy too.

Art, you say? *_* I'm looking forward to seeing anything that you might like to share!
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

smol

• Tumblr
« Reply #2396 on: June 09, 2016, 01:36:49 AM »
Thank you all, the nice people who have replied to me are very reassuring! And I will check out the art thread, I've heard about all the amazing artists here.

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #2397 on: June 09, 2016, 02:16:41 AM »
Welcome smol! :D I see you haven't gotten any welcome cookies? Have some welcome cookies o/ :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie:
I look forward to seeing your art if you post any. I'm a digital artist myself :)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #2398 on: June 09, 2016, 11:52:20 AM »

Welcome to the Forum.  We're friendly :)
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
« Reply #2399 on: June 09, 2016, 01:04:33 PM »

Welcome! Yes, come to the art thread! And the scriptorium! And basically everywhere, 'cause there's a ton of great stuff. Including a language board that needs a bit of action at the moment... judging by your signature, you might find something of interest there to inspire you! Anyway, welcome and I hope you enjoy it here!
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!