Author Topic: General Discussion Thread  (Read 2410178 times)

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
Re: General Discussion Thread
« Reply #11715 on: October 27, 2015, 05:18:23 AM »
Goshdang. We have this thing at school on Thursday where all the students have to find a job for the day, to help raise money for charity. It can be literally anything, from working at a shop to helping your great-grandmother paint her fence, as long as you earn 400 NOK. BUT I have completely forgotten to ask around for a job, and I have to let the school know what I'll be doing by the end of the day! ;~;

Ideally I would draw/paint something for someone, but I highly doubt anyone would be willing to pay me 400 NOK for that tbh

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #11716 on: October 27, 2015, 07:40:28 AM »
Goshdang. We have this thing at school on Thursday where all the students have to find a job for the day, to help raise money for charity. It can be literally anything, from working at a shop to helping your great-grandmother paint her fence, as long as you earn 400 NOK. BUT I have completely forgotten to ask around for a job, and I have to let the school know what I'll be doing by the end of the day! ;~;

Ideally I would draw/paint something for someone, but I highly doubt anyone would be willing to pay me 400 NOK for that tbh

If it's Aksjon/Operasjon Dagsverk the school may have some odd jobs for those who haven't been able to find anything. Either that or an alternative where you don't work but attend some kind of regular school thing without raising money. At least it used to be like that.

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #11717 on: October 27, 2015, 08:55:42 AM »
If it's Aksjon/Operasjon Dagsverk the school may have some odd jobs for those who haven't been able to find anything. Either that or an alternative where you don't work but attend some kind of regular school thing without raising money. At least it used to be like that.

They do, I just don't want to sit alone at school all day cx (I'm not in any position to complain, though, seeing as I've no one but myself to blame for this)

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #11718 on: October 27, 2015, 09:50:33 AM »
Ugh, it's SNOWING... I'd had hope that I'd get through October without snow falling and staying, but apparently not.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #11719 on: October 27, 2015, 09:55:56 AM »
Ugh, it's SNOWING... I'd had hope that I'd get through October without snow falling and staying, but apparently not.
I volunteer ! :D Send me the snow !
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #11720 on: October 27, 2015, 10:06:15 AM »
I volunteer ! :D Send me the snow !

Take it! Take it all!
I heard someone say "If you're complaining about the cold now, just wait until it's -30C" and... they're right, but ugh /o\ Do not want.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Mélusine

« Reply #11721 on: October 27, 2015, 10:25:23 AM »
Take it! Take it all!
I heard someone say "If you're complaining about the cold now, just wait until it's -30C" and... they're right, but ugh /o\ Do not want.
We have 15°C here. It's... strange ??? Saturday I was wearing several clothes in order to protect myself from the cold, and today it's... somewhat too warm for the season ? With the tree in the garden having lost nearly all its leaves, it's definitively strange. Your snow will melt quickly in my garden ^^
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #11722 on: October 27, 2015, 10:54:51 AM »
Take it! Take it all!

* Feartheviolas takes all the snow

We probably don't need it here, but I want it anyway  :))
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11723 on: October 27, 2015, 10:55:30 AM »

Snow! I'd like some too!
Maybe not now, because we have a wonderful autumn weather at the moment, but later, like... in winter.
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Mélusine

« Reply #11724 on: October 27, 2015, 11:18:27 AM »
* Feartheviolas takes all the snow

We probably don't need it here, but I want it anyway  :))
HEY, Vi ! Yuu gave it to me ! I'm okay to share with the others but not if you take all the snow for you !

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #11725 on: October 27, 2015, 04:07:02 PM »
iiiiiiii'm leaving for oslo for a couple days tomorrow, so i oughta pack, but i feel all weird and dizzy...... it sure can't hurt to play undertale for a liiittle bit more
you'll know where to find me.

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #11726 on: October 27, 2015, 06:07:38 PM »
please pardon my double-posting, but i feel like these undertale screencaps are Relevant:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #11727 on: October 27, 2015, 06:15:24 PM »
please pardon my double-posting, but i feel like these undertale screencaps are Relevant:

Fimby is confirmed undertale character.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #11728 on: October 27, 2015, 06:17:05 PM »

Fimby is confirmed undertale character.
Are you sure you want to be raiding this particular kitchen?

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #11729 on: October 27, 2015, 06:21:00 PM »
Are you sure you want to be raiding this particular kitchen?
nonono, not raiding it, just checking it out. on a quest of obtaining Friendship. which. i managed. by cooking pasta with them and burning their house down