Author Topic: General Discussion Thread  (Read 2388026 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: General Discussion Thread
« Reply #9780 on: August 26, 2015, 11:06:58 AM »
I'm going to the forest with my archery club later today!! it'll be the first time I'll go archery'ing since before summer!!!

today is also the first time I'm making dinner since... sometime before summer..... not sure how that will go ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
you'll know where to find me.

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #9781 on: August 26, 2015, 11:08:01 AM »
I'm going to the forest with my archery club later today!! it'll be the first time I'll go archery'ing since before summer!!!

* Feartheviolas remembers the shoe
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #9782 on: August 26, 2015, 11:13:30 AM »
* Feartheviolas remembers the shoe
ahahahaha I had forgotten the shoe! that was a special case, though, that was the Last Barn Gathering before the owner sold the barn for good ://

at normal forest gatherings we mostly shoot at tree stumps, like this:

Mélusine

« Reply #9783 on: August 26, 2015, 11:14:07 AM »
Haaaaaaa, forest ! :D
And yes, I understand that feeling. Still 15 days until my ju-jutsu lessons will start again *Impatient*
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #9784 on: August 26, 2015, 11:17:46 AM »
Haaaaaaa, forest ! :D
And yes, I understand that feeling. Still 15 days until my ju-jutsu lessons will start again *Impatient*
it's also pretty much the only place I can practice archery, too... before that we used to have lots of space at a mostly empty parking lot behind our house, with lots of trash like old mattresses and stuff O:
Spoiler: show

(I was aiming for the little paper bit ok)

Mélusine

« Reply #9785 on: August 26, 2015, 12:18:01 PM »
it's also pretty much the only place I can practice archery, too... before that we used to have lots of space at a mostly empty parking lot behind our house, with lots of trash like old mattresses and stuff O:

Mmmh, yes, no doubt, forest is better.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #9786 on: August 26, 2015, 01:32:38 PM »
I made tacos for lunch today and they were delicious. :D

Every time I see your archery pictures I wish I knew some archery club near my house that I could be part of. D:
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

mithrysc

• Ranger
  • indefinite hiatus
« Reply #9787 on: August 26, 2015, 02:28:25 PM »
Every time I see your archery pictures I wish I knew some archery club near my house that I could be part of. D:

(well that and "I wish I was actually brave enough to go out and find one")

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #9788 on: August 26, 2015, 03:42:16 PM »
facts:

- blueberries are very distracting when looking for arrows

- i'm still best at finding arrows (not saying anything about shooting them)

also it started raining so I'm a little soaked haha

Lenny

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Ninja.
  • Preferred pronouns: My name. They/them.
« Reply #9789 on: August 26, 2015, 03:51:49 PM »
I worked on 5 pieces today and finished 4 of them (two of those being birthday presents for siblings), over a period of 8 hours.

My hand is protesting.

Catspaw has an ending and the script is halfway done. It will be at least three times as long as it is currently.

I contacted my best friend in Australia after a long while. Slightly anxious for him to answer back.

For some reason I'm extremely "want to talk to people" right now. Taking advantage of this rare mood to update random people in my life about happenings...

Also, it is raining! This is a good thing.
Am notified of private messages via email.

Mélusine

« Reply #9790 on: August 26, 2015, 03:54:40 PM »
Catspaw has an ending and the script is halfway done. It will be at least three times as long as it is currently.
That's a good news, because I have read all :)

Nimphy

• The Almighty Phoenix, future Ruler of the World
« Reply #9791 on: August 26, 2015, 04:04:47 PM »
Bwahaha, go Haiz!

Also, eek, Lenny! I haven't caught up with catspaw! I shall tend to that mistake soon!
Fluent: :italy:, :albania:, :usa:

Okay: :spain:

Learning: :germany: :norway: :japan:

Bloody messed-up spoils of a language: :france:

Survivor: :chap0: :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #9792 on: August 26, 2015, 04:36:15 PM »
I worked on 5 pieces today and finished 4 of them (two of those being birthday presents for siblings), over a period of 8 hours.

My hand is protesting.

I contacted my best friend in Australia after a long while. Slightly anxious for him to answer back.

For some reason I'm extremely "want to talk to people" right now. Taking advantage of this rare mood to update random people in my life about happenings...

Also, it is raining! This is a good thing.

Getting to talk to old friends is nice. I hope you hear back from him. I just heard from my friend in California the other day, and I hadn't heard from her in months. It was really nice to catch up.

It's also so nice to get stuff done :) I myself have two days to finish several drawings before I have to move. Gah! I'm moving in two days. EEEE. *minor freaking out* I'm going to be living by myself (well with a flatmate/roommate) and I'm really excited, but also kinda terrified. Like I have to think about laundry and toilet paper and cutlery and like do you have to buy a vacuum? Should I be buying a vacuum? All these things! I'm a bit nervous that I'll screw something up, and also uni starts a week after I move, and that's gonna be a new thing also :o

Also, eek, Lenny! I haven't caught up with catspaw! I shall tend to that mistake soon!

Speaking of catching up...
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Nimphy

• The Almighty Phoenix, future Ruler of the World
« Reply #9793 on: August 26, 2015, 04:37:44 PM »

Speaking of catching up...

Ha! I will catch up to you eventually! I just need time to get used to this!
Fluent: :italy:, :albania:, :usa:

Okay: :spain:

Learning: :germany: :norway: :japan:

Bloody messed-up spoils of a language: :france:

Survivor: :chap0: :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #9794 on: August 26, 2015, 04:43:10 PM »
Ha! I will catch up to you eventually! I just need time to get used to this!

I was meaning cats paw, but if you are wanting to take it to posts I can do that as well, although I do currently hold the highest posting average... *eyebrow waggle*