Author Topic: General Discussion Thread  (Read 2411091 times)

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
Re: General Discussion Thread
« Reply #9210 on: August 10, 2015, 06:42:09 PM »
We should have a party. And bake lots of squirrel cookies and tell each other how delicious they are.

We do actually have some plans for a party. Solo and I organized some ideas (such as movies and maybe pins), but maybe if someone wanted to start a thread and we can put all the party ideas in one place. Also I think Eriaror is going to do something special to the theme that day as well
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #9211 on: August 10, 2015, 06:48:34 PM »
eeeeeeee jubilee times!!! we should do something. really awesome for the occasion.

i really should go to sleep because I'm barely functioning right now but... I'm going home tomorrow. Pretty late, I mean, we'll be home around midnight. but. idk. I'm really gonna miss czech. being in prague has been nice and all, but in my opinion prague is really overrated because the entire country is so beautiful and i just. i love it. i get so many feelings from the various landscapes, i don't really have a better way to explain this but. skndjdfb sdksdb
ok wow go to sleep haiz. u can crash in the comfort corner when you get home or something
you'll know where to find me.

Mélusine

« Reply #9212 on: August 10, 2015, 06:56:44 PM »
being in prague has been nice and all, but in my opinion prague is really overrated because the entire country is so beautiful and i just. i love it. i get so many feelings from the various landscapes, i don't really have a better way to explain this but. skndjdfb sdksdb
Oh ? Oh. I loved Prague nevertheless.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #9213 on: August 10, 2015, 06:57:06 PM »
We do actually have some plans for a party. Solo and I organized some ideas (such as movies and maybe pins), but maybe if someone wanted to start a thread and we can put all the party ideas in one place. Also I think Eriaror is going to do something special to the theme that day as well
I'll do it :)
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #9214 on: August 10, 2015, 07:09:33 PM »
Oh ? Oh. I loved Prague nevertheless.
i think it's a capital city thing
that's where everyone always go
i'm not saying prague is terrible or something (i admit i'm biased against big cities anyway) but here's so much more to czech than just prague
and i had almost forgotten how strongly i feel this until now

shrugs
goes to bed

Mélusine

« Reply #9215 on: August 10, 2015, 07:11:57 PM »
i'm not saying prague is terrible or something (i admit i'm biased against big cities anyway) but here's so much more to czech than just prague
I understand what you means and your photos are speaking for you :) But it implies driving *Shivers*
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #9216 on: August 10, 2015, 07:15:05 PM »
I was about to ask when that was :0 I know it's soon, but how soon exactly?
September 1st, I think! (I wasn't there so don't trust my word)

Yes, September 1.  *I* was there on the Day of Creation and a glorious day it was (though rather dull and muggy, weather-wise).  About 25 of us followed Eich into the Promised Land that first day... Our beloved Forum was very small and empty then.  We had NO IDEA what wonders lay ahead. 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #9217 on: August 10, 2015, 07:32:12 PM »
I rewatched Mad Max!... for the third time. save my soul

some stuff

• i really really wanna do a blue hued thing with sigrun and guns but guns and color theory and guns
  • i drew up my villainsona's dreamworld outfit and i stole pretty much every aspect from the movie. no regrets
Spoiler: actual movie spoilers • show
when capable holds anghard out of the truck, i took a screenshot, and literally everyone in that picture is throwing shade. capable is holding anghard out and throwing shade,anghard is hold and throwing shade. toast is throwing shade in the window corner,somebody is behind toast and also throwing shade. everybody is throwing shade.

and i took a screenshot of when immortan joe chromes up nux, and nux is so happy. look at this baby murder child.

also im pretty sure this movie adds more to itself every single time i watch it, because there are so many scenes i simply do remember happening.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #9218 on: August 10, 2015, 07:44:14 PM »
I rewatched Mad Max!... for the third time. save my soul

some stuff

• i really really wanna do a blue hued thing with sigrun and guns but guns and color theory and guns
  • i drew up my villainsona's dreamworld outfit and i stole pretty much every aspect from the movie. no regrets
Spoiler: actual movie spoilers • show
when capable holds anghard out of the truck, i took a screenshot, and literally everyone in that picture is throwing shade. capable is holding anghard out and throwing shade,anghard is hold and throwing shade. toast is throwing shade in the window corner,somebody is behind toast and also throwing shade. everybody is throwing shade.

and i took a screenshot of when immortan joe chromes up nux, and nux is so happy. look at this baby murder child.

also im pretty sure this movie adds more to itself every single time i watch it, because there are so many scenes i simply do remember happening.

y o u ' r e     w e l c o m e
 8)
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #9219 on: August 11, 2015, 12:10:26 AM »
on the other other hand, some of the screen caps i have saved are of a dark room,

Kick! I clicked on this link and it ate my entire afternoon! I now have quite a large village. What have you done to me? :o
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Alethryia

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #9220 on: August 11, 2015, 01:28:37 AM »
Kick! I clicked on this link and it ate my entire afternoon! I now have quite a large village. What have you done to me? :o

Oh deer, adarkroom is addicting...
Born into :canada:
Raised with :usa:
Struggled and lost with :spain:

I survived! :chap8:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #9221 on: August 11, 2015, 01:36:40 AM »

Aaaaand I meant to go to bed an hour ago. Didn't think I would actually get so invested... >.<

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #9222 on: August 11, 2015, 08:36:46 AM »
Hello this is the Haiz posting live from the horribly long check-in queue at praha airport (which used to be named Ruzyně, but has now been renamed Letiště Václava Havla for some reason. it's odd to think about all the young czech people who won't have to learn Ruzyně as one of the exception words in which you write an Y after a Z)

Next stop: Copenhagen

Oh Deer

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • I live!! but no joke, it's good to be back :D
« Reply #9223 on: August 11, 2015, 10:22:22 AM »
Conversation between a friend and I:
Friend: Hey, what type of bird would you be?
Me: A harpy eagle!
Friend: A what?
Me: The largest and most powerful raptor in the Americas, one of the largest eagles in the world. The only member of the genus Harpia. Most closely related to the Crested Eagle, and the New Guinea harpy eagle, those three make up the subfamily Harpiinea. They weigh up to 20 lb. And they can have a wingspan of up to 7ft long! They mostly eat sloths and monkeys and have no natural predators, in one instance, one was recorded to have eaten a capybara. They have the largest talons of any living eagle and have been recorded picking up prey equal to their own body weight. They are also believed to mate for life.
Friend:......
Me: Don't underestimate my knowledge of birds of prey   
"Nerds + time = siege engines, it's a well-known fact."- Noodly Appendage
:chap6:, :chap7: :chap8:

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #9224 on: August 11, 2015, 10:39:23 AM »
Nope, we moved next door. So IKEA is still very far away. (Much to my displeasure)

Aaww... *pat pats*
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05: