Author Topic: General Discussion Thread  (Read 2434712 times)

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
Re: General Discussion Thread
« Reply #8130 on: July 12, 2015, 06:40:25 PM »
Fixed that for you... Anyway, Haiz wasn't my only victim, I also put an Emil-looking viking sticker on Solo's card. Fear me.

Ahem. If starting next week people start receiving postcards from Laufey with anime cat stickers all over them, it had nothing to do with me. Nothing at all. Nope. Nada. *innocent face*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #8131 on: July 12, 2015, 06:49:56 PM »
oh yeah I forgot to quote this earlier hahaha ha... I always thought the girl looked a lot like me. She had the same haircut and it was before I was wearing glasses. MY hair wasn't pink (at the time) but I had some colourful stripes in it

my friend always thought I looked like Leelo from the fifth element, too. I think that's why I saw the movie in the first place, because he kept saying that. I guess it's the haircut again.

Funnily enough the actor playing that character usually plays in horror flicks nowadays.

Anyways, I think you look a lot like Velma with a rainbow makeover (Which is funny because I think Eich looks a little bit like Shaggy. I guess Curry does look a little bit like Daphne actually...).

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #8132 on: July 12, 2015, 06:54:56 PM »
Anyways, I think you look a lot like Velma with a rainbow makeover (Which is funny because I think Eich looks a little bit like Shaggy. I guess Curry does look a little bit like Daphne actually...).
HUH I DO LOOK LIKE HEr A LOT
i never watched scooby doo but

... if I didn't wear glasses and kept my hair blonde I would probably have some resemblance to Armin and maybe even Emil, too.....
you'll know where to find me.

Adrai Thell

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Might be productive. Someday.
« Reply #8133 on: July 12, 2015, 07:16:46 PM »
Random moment of the day: I met a little baby for whom I couldn't tell if I should laugh hysterically or be very concerned - this small child was making noises that I would never associate with a baby, high pitched squeaks and screeches and, well... they were blorptroll incarnate, I kid you not.
Anyways. Found that hilarious.
*disappears back into the couch of obscurity*
Fluent: :usa:
Childlike: :france:
Stolen Souls: 6.5
Survivor: :artd: :book1+: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Speak softly, and carry a big heart.

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #8134 on: July 12, 2015, 07:22:37 PM »

hahahaHAHAHAHAHA FUNNY YOU SAY?? I HAVE PLANS FOR A DAPHNE COSPLAY/COSTUME IN THE... FAR FUTURE......... Freddie will be our Velma and wafflenut/our Emil will be Fred.

I have the wig and tights, I just need some extra time and money to throw at that dress ;__;
YEET

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #8135 on: July 12, 2015, 08:56:02 PM »
Fixed that for you... Anyway, Haiz wasn't my only victim, I also put an Emil-looking viking sticker on Solo's card. Fear me.

I don't know whether to be disappointed or releaved. A guess a little of both. Love the Horses and it's tucked safely with the First one from Haiz in the back pocket of my smaller sketchbook. I plan on getting a binder and such to put them in eventually. (Definitely if I keep getting more)
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #8136 on: July 13, 2015, 05:33:50 AM »
pros: I'm done with work for today!

cons: POLISHING UTENSILS
TWELVE YEARS
IN AZKABAN
i mean. 4,5 hours. in the kitchen. but DEAR VARIOUS DEITIES AM I GLAD TO BE DONE
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 06:03:32 AM by Haiz »

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #8137 on: July 13, 2015, 05:44:42 AM »
pros: I'm done with worm for today!
I had like three different theories for what you meant by this, then I realised it was a typo.

cons: POLISHING UTENSILS
TWELVE YEARS
IN AZKABAN
i mean. 4,5 hours. in the kitchen. but DEAR VARIOUS DEITIES AM I GLAD TO BE DONE
On the plus side they gave you an actual excuse to use the phrase "shiny and chrome" in hundreds of combinations. "You will serve pudding tonight, shiny and chrome".

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #8138 on: July 13, 2015, 06:13:57 AM »
I had like three different theories for what you meant by this, then I realised it was a typo.
... i wanna hear those theories

On the plus side they gave you an actual excuse to use the phrase "shiny and chrome" in hundreds of combinations. "You will serve pudding tonight, shiny and chrome".
DANG IT I MISSED MY CHANCE
my excuse is that I had too little sleep and too little breakfast and was a zombie for the most part

also nobody asked for this but if you wanted to know where around in czech I travel:

(lake Hamr where i was two weeks ago is close to Liberec in the north. I forgot to circle that.)

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #8139 on: July 13, 2015, 06:27:04 AM »
... i wanna hear those theories
DANG IT I MISSED MY CHANCE
my excuse is that I had too little sleep and too little breakfast and was a zombie for the most part

also nobody asked for this but if you wanted to know where around in czech I travel:

(lake Hamr where i was two weeks ago is close to Liberec in the north. I forgot to circle that.)

1) The hotel has woodworms 2) the game Worms 3) parasites

You should go to Wien/Vienna if you have the time/money, I hear it's very cool and artsy.

Mélusine

« Reply #8140 on: July 13, 2015, 07:13:11 AM »
You should go to Wien/Vienna if you have the time/money, I hear it's very cool and artsy.
An other city I'll visit, one day, because of History of Arts lessons...
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #8141 on: July 13, 2015, 11:42:17 AM »
I have to fill out all this boring paperwork and stuff so that I can go live on my own, and I was doing some just now, and my dad just gave me this form that is titled "Maturity Application". It's for some kind of money thing, but I really can't get over the heading. It makes it seem like I have to get approved as a A Mature and Responsible Adult in order to live on my own.

*imagines a committee*
Member 1: Hmmm... well she is old enough to be on her own...
Member 2: And she has all her requirements fulfilled. It says here that she can even cook pasta and bake cookies on her own.
Member 3: *digging through a file* Although there is that time last month where she switched her friend's phone to Finnish as a practical joke...
Member 2: Oh yeahh... hmmm... and come to think of it she does spend a lot of time making weird art for that webcomic forum...
Member 3: We may have to consider this a bit further...
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

daiseerose

« Reply #8142 on: July 13, 2015, 11:44:59 AM »
I have to fill out all this boring paperwork and stuff so that I can go live on my own, and I was doing some just now, and my dad just gave me this form that is titled "Maturity Application". It's for some kind of money thing, but I really can't get over the heading. It makes it seem like I have to get approved as a A Mature and Responsible Adult in order to live on my own.

*imagines a committee*
Member 1: Hmmm... well she is old enough to be on her own...
Member 2: And she has all her requirements fulfilled. It says here that she can even cook pasta and bake cookies on her own.
Member 3: *digging through a file* Although there is that time last month where she switched her friend's phone to Finnish as a practical joke...
Member 2: Oh yeahh... hmmm... and come to think of it she does spend a lot of time making weird art for that webcomic forum...
Member 3: We may have to consider this a bit further...
You have to do paper work to live by yourself? O.o

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #8143 on: July 13, 2015, 11:49:46 AM »
You have to do paper work to live by yourself? O.o

Sort of. It's more because there is this money from my grandparents and parents that I get for uni and survival when I am not living with my parents anymore and I have to fill out forms to show that I am leaving and old enough and have a place to go and stuff.

daiseerose

« Reply #8144 on: July 13, 2015, 12:08:15 PM »
Sort of. It's more because there is this money from my grandparents and parents that I get for uni and survival when I am not living with my parents anymore and I have to fill out forms to show that I am leaving and old enough and have a place to go and stuff.
Ohhhhh well good luck then! I can barely fill out paper work when I go to the dentist