Author Topic: General Discussion Thread  (Read 2387719 times)

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
Re: General Discussion Thread
« Reply #6810 on: June 13, 2015, 07:40:05 PM »
That's a lot of things to be allergic to. I'm allergic to weird things like the metal in flutes and jewelry (nickel) and also the sun. Which is actually a thing: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sun-allergy/basics/definition/con-20035077
I'm secretly a vampire o_O
0.o
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #6811 on: June 13, 2015, 07:45:19 PM »
I'm secretly a vampire o_O

Hello there soulmate
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #6812 on: June 13, 2015, 09:07:37 PM »
Ahaha WOW THERE WERE LIKE 6 PAGES THAT I HAVEN'T READ AND I DON'T THINK I WILL

I'm baaaack! For like, a single day. And more like about 12 hours. Most of which I'll be sleeping and packing.

ANYWAY Metrocon was hella fun and I got too many ridiculous amazing Sigrun pictures (and a couple gifs) from Thursday so maaaybe expect that at some point?
YEET

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #6813 on: June 13, 2015, 09:22:55 PM »
Welcome back! :)

It's weird because you actually do notice when people who post a lot are away. I am glad you're back, even though you have to leave again soon.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6814 on: June 13, 2015, 09:31:09 PM »
Welcome back! :)

It's weird because you actually do notice when people who post a lot are away. I am glad you're back, even though you have to leave again soon.

I'll be gone for 2 weeks ;__; So long... I'll try to catch up on my favorite threads in the hour I can use my phone each day, but cue the sighing, I probably won't be able to do too much. Ah well.
YEET

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #6815 on: June 13, 2015, 09:34:19 PM »
I'll be gone for 2 weeks ;__; So long... I'll try to catch up on my favorite threads in the hour I can use my phone each day, but cue the sighing, I probably won't be able to do too much. Ah well.

That is a long time! Where are you going? Are you leaving the country? (Also sorry if you said somewhere else and I missed it and also if you'd rather not say on the internet I understand that as well)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6816 on: June 13, 2015, 09:36:10 PM »
That is a long time! Where are you going? Are you leaving the country? (Also sorry if you said somewhere else and I missed it and also if you'd rather not say on the internet I understand that as well)

Ahaha, no problem! I'm actually going to a horseback riding camp. Normally the sessions are 1 week each, but I'm going as a camper for one week and then a counselor the next, so that'll be really fun! I'm looking forward to that a lot • w •
YEET

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #6817 on: June 13, 2015, 09:38:51 PM »
Ahaha, no problem! I'm actually going to a horseback riding camp. Normally the sessions are 1 week each, but I'm going as a camper for one week and then a counselor the next, so that'll be really fun! I'm looking forward to that a lot • w •

That sounds awesome! Wow horses! I've only been on a horse twice in my life and I don't remember one of the times because I was too little.

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6818 on: June 13, 2015, 10:12:39 PM »
That sounds awesome! Wow horses! I've only been on a horse twice in my life and I don't remember one of the times because I was too little.
I rode twice a week for a while! These upcoming weeks I'll be on all day, haha. I should start getting the rash cream for all the saddle sores ready now
YEET

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #6819 on: June 14, 2015, 03:32:22 AM »
I'm going to miss you, Curry, two weeks is a long time but I hope you have SUPER MUCH FUN and sey hello to the weird ugly mooses from me
you'll know where to find me.

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #6820 on: June 14, 2015, 04:14:38 AM »
I'll be gone for 2 weeks ;__; So long...

Nyuuuu.... I'll miss you Curry //hugs// qwq
And you're going to be with horses? owo Cool! ovo
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6821 on: June 14, 2015, 10:26:46 AM »
I'm going to miss you, Curry, two weeks is a long time but I hope you have SUPER MUCH FUN and sey hello to the weird ugly mooses from me

I'm gonna miss you too, tbh, it was weird enough being away from my computer for 3 days q_q

Nyuuuu.... I'll miss you Curry //hugs// qwq
And you're going to be with horses? owo Cool! ovo

I WILL BE WITH HORSES
I'll be riding I think 4 hours in the morning and 3 in the afternoon every day!! Maybe some trail rides on the weekend too.
YEET

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #6822 on: June 14, 2015, 11:27:45 AM »
Humidity it is. Every time I've been to any country that has had anything resembling a rainy season I've had things mold I didn't think would mold, such as shoes and books. I also tend to get really ill every time because of course I'm allergic to mold...
Hmmm, here in beautiful Seattle, we don't usually get much mold, but that's probably because winter and rainy-season coincide so it's like a natural refrigerator?
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Ana Nymus

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6823 on: June 14, 2015, 12:05:43 PM »
Hmmm, here in beautiful Seattle, we don't usually get much mold, but that's probably because winter and rainy-season coincide so it's like a natural refrigerator?

Urrrrgggghhhhh humidity. The other day it was really hot, and then there was a thunderstorm. Literal clouds of steam were billowing up from road surfaces and roofs, and it all got sucked into my room through the fan (which was supposed to be keeping me cool). I swear, other nature is trying to turn my room into a sauna.
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #6824 on: June 14, 2015, 12:23:05 PM »
Urrrrgggghhhhh humidity. The other day it was really hot, and then there was a thunderstorm. Literal clouds of steam were billowing up from road surfaces and roofs, and it all got sucked into my room through the fan (which was supposed to be keeping me cool). I swear, other nature is trying to turn my room into a sauna.

It's all of that Finnish stuff you've been working on. It's slowly changing your surroundings to enhance your learning experience.  ;D