Author Topic: General Discussion Thread  (Read 2387421 times)

Eich

• Thor
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • Retired Forum Admin
Re: General Discussion Thread
« Reply #2370 on: December 12, 2014, 07:13:53 PM »
*blinks* I hope this doesn't seem irreverent or intrusive (and I will back right off if it is), but I'm very curious as to what did happen there. Do you have the sense that something happened, or that it just came out of nowhere? And if the former--well, missing memories are a thing that I have some experience with. *looks at you* Did anything in particular change in your life?
I honestly don't remember much of my childhood anyway, but I don't think I did anything different between 8th and 9th grade.  I probably just sat inside playing video games, like I always did.  If anything, I think there's something connected to it from a couple years before, but that's where I think I should stop. 
Did anything change?  I had a desire to learn for the first time in my life, for one, and I started thinking about more than just me.

Friends like that are the absolute best. I'm glad things changed, even though it must have been incredibly hard - the Eich we know is a really cool person.

Okay. Depressing things aside, I've just come back from a taekwondo grading. Newly graded yellow 2 belt here! (Yes, that is a low grade, but I've only been doing it for 6 months, haha.) I feel very happy that I'm not stuck doing basic pattern and wearing a colourless belt anymore ;)
Aw, thanks :)
Congrats on your belt!
Feel free to PM.

Oskutin

• Scout
  • Half man, half machine
« Reply #2371 on: December 12, 2014, 09:46:14 PM »
I waited for the new page some hours and then realized that it won't be updated today...

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2372 on: December 12, 2014, 09:58:16 PM »
I waited for the new page some hours and then realized that it won't be updated today...
It's really frustrating for me because it's been updating at night... so then it feels like a whole extra day of waiting...

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

ThisCat

• Ranger
  • Meow. Mew-eoow meaow, miaow. Mow.
« Reply #2373 on: December 13, 2014, 04:40:32 AM »
Only one exam left now, calculus on thursday next week, and I finally have the time to come back here to talk. I literally missed a week of comic updates, never happened before. I have to say it's good to be back.
:norway:
 Mostly quiet.
:uk:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2374 on: December 13, 2014, 06:02:49 AM »
Only one exam left now, calculus on thursday next week, and I finally have the time to come back here to talk. I literally missed a week of comic updates, never happened before. I have to say it's good to be back.

It's good to have you back!  We missed your analysis of Lalli's scratching-at-the-door behavior.  (We know he was raised by wolves feral cats, but has the kid never heard of knocking?)

Actually, we missed you in a lot of ways.  Go slay that calculus, and we'll see you 'round the Forum!
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Eich

• Thor
  • Retired Forum Admin
« Reply #2375 on: December 13, 2014, 10:34:50 AM »
;D
The place just wasn't the same without ya!
Feel free to PM.

ThisCat

• Ranger
« Reply #2376 on: December 13, 2014, 10:46:11 AM »
It's good to have you back!  We missed your analysis of Lalli's scratching-at-the-door behavior.  (We know he was raised by wolves feral cats, but has the kid never heard of knocking?)

Actually, we missed you in a lot of ways.  Go slay that calculus, and we'll see you 'round the Forum!
;D
The place just wasn't the same without ya!

Aww, you guys :)
 Mostly quiet.

Eich

• Thor
  • Retired Forum Admin
« Reply #2377 on: December 13, 2014, 10:55:00 AM »
Aww, you guys :)
Oh, and we have gained quite a few more active posters in the last few weeks.  Checking out the introduction thread might be a good idea, if you haven't already done that.
Feel free to PM.

StellersJayC

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Happy!
« Reply #2378 on: December 13, 2014, 10:55:32 AM »
Welcome back!

ThisCat

• Ranger
« Reply #2379 on: December 13, 2014, 11:06:37 AM »
Welcome back!

Thanks, Jay. :)

Oh, and we have gained quite a few more active posters in the last few weeks.  Checking out the introduction thread might be a good idea, if you haven't already done that.

Mhm. I looked it through. Nimphy also updated me on some of the recent major events by chat. So that's cool.
 Mostly quiet.

Eich

• Thor
  • Retired Forum Admin
« Reply #2380 on: December 13, 2014, 11:49:56 AM »
Thanks, Jay. :)

Mhm. I looked it through. Nimphy also updated me on some of the recent major events by chat. So that's cool.
Ah, I want to chat with y'all. 
Though, even if I had the opportunity, I'd probably wait until the house was empty.  If my parents heard me talking with online friends, they might actually melt into pools of lava.
Feel free to PM.

Nimphy

• The Almighty Phoenix, future Ruler of the World
« Reply #2381 on: December 13, 2014, 12:03:06 PM »
Do it now. We need you to join us and give us rules. Compliation of rules for now...

1) Never listen to Fenris
2) Sometimes, do listen to Fenris
3) Only listen to Fenris when he tells stories
4) Trust cats about math, not wolves
5) Never pretend to be a Swede with Danes
6) Never trust a friendly salesman
Fluent: :italy:, :albania:, :usa:

Okay: :spain:

Learning: :germany: :norway: :japan:

Bloody messed-up spoils of a language: :france:

Survivor: :chap0: :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
« Reply #2382 on: December 13, 2014, 12:06:47 PM »
I'm a bit concerned about my boyfriend comming back tomorrow. What will he say about me starring silently on that scream, never moving but to hit the keys on high frequency :D

Oh and rule number 7:
Don't forget to go sleep at an appropiate time...

I felt like had partied late last night. That's why I'll get some rest before I enter the void again :D
:germany: :uk: :norway:
:sweden: :france: :ireland: :turkey: :kurdish: :sign: =>Learning:
:vaticancity: =>Leftovers

Forum Rules
Helpful Information

Oskutin

• Scout
  • Half man, half machine
« Reply #2383 on: December 13, 2014, 12:52:34 PM »

Oh and rule number 7:
Don't forget to go sleep at an appropiate time...

No, i VETO that!  ;D

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
« Reply #2384 on: December 13, 2014, 01:23:53 PM »
No, i VETO that!  ;D

I will try today!
:germany: :uk: :norway:
:sweden: :france: :ireland: :turkey: :kurdish: :sign: =>Learning:
:vaticancity: =>Leftovers

Forum Rules