Author Topic: Art Commission Thread  (Read 23919 times)

Lenny

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Ninja.
  • Preferred pronouns: My name. They/them.
Art Commission Thread
« on: May 28, 2015, 09:45:11 PM »
A thread for all forum artists to advertise if they are open for commissions, and if so, what sort of commissions.

Important: This thread is for commission advertisements only! If you are interested in any of the options here, please contact the artist through the method they've stated - don't post here.

Please take note that all transactions are between the artist and commissioner. The thread is only a way to show people who's available for commissions, and what sort of commissions are offered. I don't expect it to, but if this thread does go awry in any way, it'll be cut. Consider it an experiment for now, like the Language Board was - if it works and ends up being a good thing, it'll stay for good.

A few general rules/guidelines:
  • Keep things to a limit of 5 inserted images per post.
  • Feel free to link to your online gallery/deviantART/tumblr/ArtStation/etc. If you have all your commission terms drawn up somewhere else, feel free to do a short summary and link to the original.
  • Try and be concise and definite in what you're offering! (The difference between: I'll draw anything! and I offer watercolour pictures of humanoid figures)
  • Remember to state the best way for commissioners to contact you - email, PM on the forum, whatever method is best for you.
  • Pricing - overpricing/underpricing is hard to rate, of course, and it's ultimately up to you... but don't go placing commissions for 10cents. Specify your preferred method of payment. DON'T post your PayPal details or similar - anything like that can be worked out privately.
  • This is not a thread for art trades, but if you are interested in some form of payment other than monetary, make sure to specify it.
  • As always, keep things PG-13.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 09:52:15 PM by Lenny »
Am notified of private messages via email.

callipygous

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • im gonna appropriate bro culture and make it gay
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her+they/them
Re: Art Commission Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 11:07:30 PM »
YOOOO i was just wondering if there was a thread like this floating around!! i guess ill kick this off then!

hi guys! im karma and i am here to draw things for you!
ive done a few commissions, but im still relatively new at this, so please forgive any bumps or blips! i will do my absolute best to make things smooth!
i only accept paypal, and all prices are in USD

things i will draw!
✿ ocs ✿
✿ gijinkas ✿
✿ character design ✿
✿ fanart ✿

things i will not draw!
♤ gore ♤
♤ mechas/vehicles ♤
♤ furry/anthro ♤
♤ nsfw ♤

headshots
example☆ | example☆ | example☆
sketch; $4
flats; $6
full shading; $8

thigh up
sketch; $10
flats; $12
full shading; $16

full body
sketch; $15
flats; $20
full shading; $25

*for sketches, feel free to choose an accent color, too!*
[more art examples are available at my dA gallery!]

if youre interested in a commission, please fill out this form and send it to me either through PM to this account (callipygous), or over skype to chamoemile
Code: [Select]
paypal email:
characters' name:
size(headshot, thigh up, fullbody):
style (sketch, flats, full shading):
reference images/description*:
personality:
anything extra?:
*for a written description, i would appreciate as much information as possible! if you have any reference images for clothing, body type, hair style/color, etc, please include them!!
please note that i have the right to turn down a commission, and prices may fluctuate slightly depending on the complexity of characters!

i only take a few slots at a time so i make sure i finish them, but if they get filled, ill work hard to open more!
slots
1: open!
2: open!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 11:17:05 PM by callipygous »

Lenny

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Ninja.
  • Preferred pronouns: My name. They/them.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 07:06:47 AM »
Resident ninja here. Also known as Lenny Thynn.

I'm offering speedpaints: digital, monochrome/two-coloured, between 30-90 minutes each, with up to two characters + background. $20 US each. PayPal.
Contact me either via PM or via email: leonardthynn@gmail.com

I am entirely happy with being paid in Steam games instead. In fact, I'd prefer being gifted things from my wish list (or any game you'd think I'd enjoy) that are the same value of the commission instead of cash. My ID is LennyThynn.

The better you describe what you want, the better I can draw it. For characters, I would like either extensive written descriptions or good visual references. I reserve the right to refuse a commission if it's too vague (a guy), too extensive (draw an army of elves attacking this dwarven village with this guy at the head! Oh, and all the elves are riding moose, and the dwarves are shouting insults), or within the small realm of things I will not draw.

Remember to describe poses, too, or you might be surprised.

Places to see my art
facebook
deviantART
Ello
tumblr
ArtStation
pixiv

Things I am comfortable with
Humans, animals, monsters
Landscapes
Fantasy
Historical
Patterns
Skeletons

Things I am not practised with but will attempt
Mecha
Gore
Fight scenes
Fluffy romantic scenes

Things I will not attempt at all
Self-harm
NSFW
Triggering scenes
Excessively romantic scenes
Excessive gore
Am notified of private messages via email.

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 07:54:45 AM »
Hello, I was the one who asked for this, so here is mine.

Currently I do chibi commissions, this is the example pic

I know it is hetalia, but I do anything else, currently only chibis, which can be changed later
 What I do:
-Humnoid characters (animals only as addictional, but we discuss about this)
-ocs are okay as long as you can show good references (I am not drawing after discription)
-The listed animes, cartoons, comics, (yes to ssss or artd) list on my commission blog!

Prizes:
-clean outline 3 $
-simle colouring 5 $
-shaded colouring 10 $

Addictional character or pairing information:
-clean outlines: 5$
-simple colouring: 7 $
-Full coloring 15$
for pairing (or just two character in one pic) be more specific what kind of relationship

Bg can be transparent, white, simple coloring, they are free, detailed bg is 1-2 $

Contact: here in PM (IF I am not answerig tumblr, I am always there) but mostly tumblr http://martticommission.tumblr.com/
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Eich

• Thor
  • Retired Forum Admin
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 08:27:20 AM »
By special request, this board is now stickied, since the whole point of it is to make information available, and it was getting buried.
Feel free to PM.

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 08:25:34 PM »
New commissions

I still do the previously posted CHIBI one as well, if you prefer that!
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Smirty

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2015, 03:04:29 AM »
Working with private creative individuals is one of my favorite, so I occasionally open for private commissions.
I do have a few years of experience working with art directors on commercial illustrations and offer the same quality of service for my private commissioners.
Whether you need a unique gift for your loved one or are finally ready to publish your novel, feel free to shoot me an email at smirt.illustration@gmail.com to check if I'm available.
Preferred payment method: Paypal.

Fictional Character/Creature Portrait
$100
Sample Art 1 | Sample Art 2 | Sample Art 3 | Sample Art 4

The price includes:
-A full-color, fully rendered, realistic portrait.
-The high resolution digital file (printable) as a jpg, png or tiff.
-The right to print the portrait for personal use.
-No restriction as to the content.

Book Cover Illustration
$400-$1000
Half Cover | Full Jacket 1 | Full Jacket 2 | Full Jacket 3

The price includes:
-Two color sketches to choose from.
-The final, full-color, high-definition printable file for your cover or full-jacket.
-The full copyrights to the image.
-Professional advice and cooperation
-The tender love and care your project deserves.

My webcomic: Angels Power | Going to Kickstarter in a couple of days, omg. 0_0'''
Native: :belgium: (Fluent: Français Fluent: English)

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2015, 08:21:10 PM »
NOT really a commission (I still do the commissions that I posted before) but

I am selling here my arts and photos HERE:
https://gumroad.com/pappriika

taybee

• Tumblr
  • Emilalli Enthusiast
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2015, 02:28:46 AM »
I'm always open for commissions! And I could always really use them since I'm just barely getting by with my day job haha, and with the Tapastic support program ending soon I won't be making anything from my comics anymore.

The majority of my commissions come from Furaffinity, so this chart is set up with that site in mind, but the prices/will do and not do are universal.

If the image is too small you can see the full view here: http://www.furaffinity.net/full/17375182/

If anyone's interested you can message me through tumblr or furaffinity- or if you don't have either then PM me and we can work that way~
EXTRA INFO:
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A COMMISSION **PLEASE** SPECIFY THE COLORING STYLE YOU WANT, SIMPLE OR COMPLEX BACKGROUND, AND REFERENCE IMAGES. If you are unsure then I can discuss, but I cannot give a price until I get that info.

I ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY. WHEN SENDING PAYMENT PLEASE SET AS 'NO ADDRESS NEEDED'

Shaded style: Best for portraits or simple backgrounds- as it is shaded using only one color and is mostly to add depth.

Painted style: Best for a full commission- as it uses several colors to add an overall lighting and mood to the picture. This style tends to change slightly, if you want a specific look from a piece in my gallery go ahead and point it out 'I want it to look like this'

Ref sheets: Starting price is the coloring style you want- Ex: flat color, the starting price is $15- this doubles for each view of the character (front and back view= $30) then depending on what each added element (eyes, close ups, patterns, etc) it is an added $5-$10 for each element.

Comics: Comics have no set price and I am VERY picky with the content- For colored comics I will only do flat color, I can also do greyscale as seen in my comic Defying Gravity. If interested please send a detailed 'script' and character/background references if you have any. If I am comfortable with the content I will go from there with the price. If you are unsure of anything I can discuss.

FOR ALL COMMISSIONS once the lineart stage is complete, any changes may result in a higher price.

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2016, 01:46:50 PM »

Starfallz Commissions

Hi! I’d really like to do more arts and I’m opening commissions for black and white ink drawings of characters.

Bust $45
Hips and up $60
Full-body $80

Additional characters, color, background, etc. would be extra and can be negotiated. I’m strongest with humans and animals (including furries). I’ll need a few references for original characters. Other kinds of artwork can be negotiated as well. If you are interested, please send me PM here, or an Ask or Message on Tumblr. Payment through Paypal preferred.

<< Links to my dA and Tumblr are in my details on the left.

I have a post on Tumblr if you'd like to reblog.
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2016, 10:28:37 PM »

I am opening up commissions!! I take Paypal or Deviantart points.

I can/will draw:
-OCs
-fanart
-any humanoid really
-mild gore
-slight nsfw

I cannot/will not draw:
-furry/anthro
-mecha
-hardcore nsfw
-hardcore gore

Send me a message and I will send you the commission form! Prices might be slightly adjusted for complexity.

If you don't want to or can't commission me but still want to lend me a helping hand, reblogging my announcement would REALLY help me out and I'd greatly appreciate it!! Thanks!!
YEET

shaeira

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • wants to post more but ends up lurking through
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her ; they/them
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2016, 05:54:49 PM »
I never thought I'd be posting in this thread XP

*Prices will depend on the complexity of the details(except for half-body which is fixed)

**the sketch samples above were for a different type of commission so if its a sketch sample that you want it’d be MUCH cleaner than that(sorry I dont have a proper sample)

I ACCEPT PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL !

~note~

* I will/can not draw:

<3 Extreme body horror/gore (slight is OK)
<3 Sexual themes and nudity (just NOPE )
<3 VERY mechanical stuff
<3 Anthro and non-human characters (i’m sorry i dont know how to draw those)

If interested please contact me first (preferably tumblr’s chat or email: shaira.es97@gmail.com ) with what type of commission you’d like . I will reply to you asap and then would ask for the for the following details:
Spoiler:  pretty lengthy  • show

- Type :
  Which category mentioned above and if with or without backgrounds
  So that we can discuss things if needed,  I’m on LINE , IG , TWITTER or email but the previous social medias that has chats are easier to deal with ^u^

-REFERENCE:
  The character sheet or just drawings (send me as much refs as you want the more the better !) note : MUST BE CLEAR ( i accept detailed text descriptions just please make sure what you want is all wrap up clearly)

-Details :
  If you want to just leave these to me, sure ! BUT IF you want to be specific on the pose, theme and details(like palettes) you want to see in the drawings (TELL ME or send me REFS) please be clear about this.

*PAYMENT

NOTE:http://onisuu.deviantart.com/art/Buying-art-with-PayPal-491873872 .,

Guidelines:

=After you’ve contacted me we will discuss about the details(so please check your mail often ^u^) until we both get an agreement
=I will do a rough sketch and show it for you to judge . If its an OK and you’re satisfied with everything I’d finalize the price & you can send me the payment so i can proceed.
=I will send you drafts, pics and will keep on asking you for feedbacks.
=When I send the final piece you can tell me if you want some tiny changes. If its not-so-tiny I’d probably charge a small fee.

others :

=I will  finish it as fast as I can ( but please consider that I might get busy irl )
=I might put up the drawing in some websites TELL ME if you dont want that
=I will decline if I end up having too much on my plate (this and real life crap)
=Please dont erase the watermark(or signature) and please dont claim it as your own UuU) ~You may post it but please CREDIT.
=Be nice C:
thank you !

Tumblr post if you wanna help pass it around *u*
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

everyone else knows so many languages
-----------
knows : :philippines: : Tagalog and Bisaya  :usa:
learning : :spain:
will continue someday: :sweden:

twit~
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2016, 07:31:01 PM »
New commissions!!

I've raised my prices slightly as my art has gotten better.

extra characters are +50% and simple backgrounds are +20% ! prices may be slightly adjusted for complexity (see sample prices above for examples on how much). i accept ONLY paypal.

i will draw ocs, fanart, humanoids, and slight gore. i will also draw oc x oc, oc x canon, and canon x canon pairings. i will not or can not draw furry, anthro, extreme gore, or fetishes.

to place a commission, you can pm me, tumblr message me (curryspice), or comment on the commissions journal (to be linked) filling out this form. if you have questions feel free to contact me any of the above ways as well !

Code: [Select]
form:
paypal email-
commission type-
reference images/description-
character name(s)-
personality-
extra requests-

YEET

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2016, 04:16:28 AM »
Always down for some commissions!!

***+1/2 the price for each additional character***

And of course you can always find more examples of my art here!

The best way to contact me is through jessiecrossman@gmail.com, and I usually take paypal. The prices are all in usd!

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2016, 05:11:26 PM »
I take commissions too :) I have flat rates for whatever you throw at me, depending on medium/style:

1. Monochrome digital drawings - 30$

2. Full color digital paintings - 50$

3. Full color watercolors - 50$ (plus shipping costs, if you want the original)

If you're interested in something else like comic pages or a color job, that too can be arranged and we'll discuss the price based on complexity.

Strong points/what I like drawing: mood and atmosphere, character portraits, characters interacting, fantasy/surreal settings, animals (especially horses and dragons), backgrounds, landscapes and nature in general. I also enjoy imitating styles, so if you want something a bit Art Nouveau for instance, it can be done :)

I won't draw: explicit content (though erotic situations are okay), fanart of indie works where the author hasn't allowed it. Minna has, so SSSS is fair game!
If you're interested, please PM me to set things up. Thank you!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 03:57:44 PM by Sc0ut »