General > General Discussion Board

General Discussion Thread

<< < (2/3905) > >>

Eich:

--- Quote from: Nimphy on September 01, 2014, 04:20:34 PM ---I love rain, it's my favorite weather. Still, I love swimming even more than I love rain, and I'll probably get a cold if I swim when it rains. DX

--- End quote ---
Hm, I live pretty far in the south, so I've gone swimming during rain before, and it's actually pretty cool.  It feels very different, cause all the water is moving around you on the surface from all the ripples that the rain makes.

Nimphy:

--- Quote from: Eich on September 01, 2014, 04:27:57 PM ---Hm, I live pretty far in the south, so I've gone swimming during rain before, and it's actually pretty cool.  It feels very different, cause all the water is moving around you on the surface from all the ripples that the rain makes.

--- End quote ---

That actually sounds very cool... maybe I can even try it...

Eich:

--- Quote from: Nimphy on September 01, 2014, 04:31:14 PM ---That actually sounds very cool... maybe I can even try it...

--- End quote ---
As long as you don't live somewhere too cold, go for it.

ThisCat:
How do you add a custom title anyways? I couldn't find it.

Eich:

--- Quote from: ThisCat on September 01, 2014, 04:36:40 PM ---How do you add a custom title anyways? I couldn't find it.

--- End quote ---
For me, it's above the signature option.  It might be an admin/mod thing only... I'm not sure.
Also, is my avatar visible?  I put up a gif.  It shows up and animates for me, but I wanna know if it works properly across the interwebs or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version