General > General Discussion Board

Minnion Map

<< < (2/34) > >>

Lars_B:

--- Quote from: Eich on November 30, 2014, 12:34:16 AM ---That would probably work... 
This thread would definitely get more attention in the SSSS board than here in the GDB.  I can move it over to there, if you'd like, once someone sets up a google maps.

--- End quote ---

I have no problem with movement of threads if you think that would be better

Sunflower:

--- Quote from: Lars_B on November 29, 2014, 10:15:33 PM ---Would a Minnion Map be a good idea?
There are a lot of SSSS readers from all over the globe, mostly, and I think it would be a cool idea to have a map where those who want could place themselves.

/L

--- End quote ---

Yes!!!  I was just thinking how nice a map would be. 

Maybe something where the outline of each country could change color (or be brighter shades of a single color, like a "heat map") based on the # of members from each country (so Finland, Norway, Germany, and the U.S. would glow brightly, France and Australia medium-bright, etc.).

It might also help motivate new readers to sign up as members if they are from a hitherto-unrepresented country.

kjeks:
How does this google maps thing work? Does one need an account to set it up, so all the others can use it?

StellersJayC:
Maps are fun.

If it does need an account it would just be a regular old Google account. (Probably)

kjeks:

--- Quote from: StellersJayC on November 30, 2014, 10:36:18 AM ---Maps are fun.

If it does need an account it would just be a regular old Google account. (Probably)

--- End quote ---

yes, that would be required. I don't have one anymore, so I won't be able to set that ab.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version