General > General Discussion Board

Minnion Map

<< < (34/34)

thegreyarea:

--- Quote from: Róisín on April 03, 2023, 10:57:23 PM ---And I know Australia has a number of lurkers who aren’t on either the map or the Forum, or only visit the Forum as guests.

--- End quote ---
Do they? Why the shyness? Tell them how well we welcome people! Tell them to see all the cakes on the birthday and promotions threads.  ^-^

--- Quote from: Róisín on April 03, 2023, 10:57:23 PM ---...though most of the time I don’t wear a flower crown in ordinary life.

--- End quote ---
No?  ^-^

Róisín:
Unless I am at events like the Mylor English Ale or the Mediæval Fair, where I very well may wear one. My avatar drawing is one Haiz made for me from a picture taken at the Mediaeval Fair. Though at other times I may well have the odd leaf or flower tucked into my hair, at the Farmers Market or at Recreate.
And the lurkers I have met are generally just reclusive folk.

Buteo:

--- Quote from: Róisín on April 03, 2023, 10:57:23 PM ---Some of them are folk I know in real life, including several who recognised me from my avatar picture at folk festivals or Mediæval Fairs (which tells me that Haiz did a good job of catching how I look, though most of the time I don’t wear a flower crown in ordinary life).

--- End quote ---

A Nordic-looking hat makes a good substitute for the flower crown, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version