General > General Discussion Board

Minnion Map

(1/34) > >>

Lars_B:
Edit (Gwenno)
Here's a link to the newest version of the Minnion map as of February 2019. Any changes to the map location will be updated on the first page to make it easier to find ^-^

Would a Minnion Map be a good idea?
There are a lot of SSSS readers from all over the globe, mostly, and I think it would be a cool idea to have a map where those who wants could place themselves.

Exactly how this would be done I don't know but I guess there are people here who knows or have Ideas on how to do this.

/L

Noah O.:
This is actually a pretty good idea, I would think. Maybe one of us here has some decent graphics design skills or something.

Eich:

--- Quote from: Lars_B on November 29, 2014, 10:15:33 PM ---Would a Minnion Map be a good idea?
There are a lot of SSSS readers from all over the globe, mostly, and I think it would be a cool idea to have a map where those who wants could place themselves.

Exactly how this would be done I don't know but I guess there are people here who knows or have Ideas on how to do this.

/L

--- End quote ---
I was thinking about this early this morning.  A lot of people who made accounts here weren't willing to divulge information on their locations, so they would have to be left out, unfortunately.  Aside from them, someone could go through the members list and... tally all of the locations for different members.  It would be a pain to start but, once finished, it would be easy to update because the members list can be sorted by sign-up date, so any new arrivals could be added easily as long as update dates are recorded.

Lars_B:
Is there no way of doing it via google maps? so that those who know how to can place themselves?

Eich:

--- Quote from: Lars_B on November 30, 2014, 12:29:49 AM ---Is there no way of doing it via google maps? so that those who know how to can place themselves?

--- End quote ---
That would probably work... 
This thread would definitely get more attention in the SSSS board than here in the GDB.  I can move it over to there, if you'd like, once someone sets up a google maps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version