Author Topic: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}  (Read 72540 times)

ILoveMySocksAndSweater

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • burn things.
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}
« Reply #540 on: November 08, 2019, 04:52:23 PM »
Rúnar fell on the ground, clearly unused to being punched. :iceland: "I apologize. I saw he was about to press all the detonators he was holding, and I reacted without thinking." He was feeling slightly dizzy, and a bruise was forming on his face. "I did not mean... I apologize" he said again, and attempted to get up. He walked up to Axel. "Is he going to be well?" he asked Sanni.

Elin looked a little embarassed, ":iceland: Oh,, uh- I did not know Axel did that." She shifted her weight awkwardly, "And uh- I forgive you. ... Sorry I punched you."
socks

Speaks: :usa:
Learning: :france: :sweden:

Temteno

« Reply #541 on: November 08, 2019, 04:58:53 PM »
Axel blinked. "Huh. Guess I don't need these, then."
He gathered up his necklace of detonators and hit the triggers all at the same time.

Anne's face turned into a mix of horror, anger and gut-wrenching panic when the detonator buttons were hit. Nowhere could be heard any kind of explosion though and she looked around frantically to make sure that nothing actually happened. Her white face started to get red by the anger that fumed in her. There was no explanation to this nor she had any idea why he did that. It all would need confirmation and not just her theories-

The largest frying pan comes flying directly at Axel's head.

Everything happened by flash when she heard a loud bang. Anne turned immediately around and ran back close to the fire, only to see fainted Axel, a frying pan and Elin decking Runar with some power. She stared them all and tried to take in what she had just missed few moments ago.
Her body started to sweat. She didn't understand anything from Runar's Icelandic, which frustrated her even more.

Axel's hand shot out, grabbed Runar's ankle, and yanked hard, pulling the larger man to the ground. The redhead moved far faster than a man that size should've been capable of, and in a flash he was sitting on Rúnar's chest, blood dripping down his face from his head wound. Some of it fell onto Rúnar's face.
An extremely large knife was slammed point-first next to Rúnar's neck, and it quivered slightly as Axel let go of it.
:norway: "Do not do that again," Axel said, very quietly, in a completely unaccented tone. After a moment, he stood up, and walked away. 

She stared both of them. Anne couldn't stop staring and her legs could only move when Axel walked away. Only common sense gave her orders as she quickly sprinted after Axel.
The woman felt her hands shake as she approached him.
:denmark: "You aren't going anywhere. Your forehead bleeds", she said to him with commanding tone and took a tight grip of his arm. She looked at him with lips pursed together.

Ragnarok

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #542 on: November 08, 2019, 05:06:59 PM »
She stared both of them. Anne couldn't stop staring and her legs could only move when Axel walked away. Only common sense gave her orders as she quickly sprinted after Axel.
The woman felt her hands shake as she approached him.
:denmark: "You aren't going anywhere. Your forehead bleeds", she said to him with commanding tone and took a tight grip of his arm. She looked at him with lips pursed together.

Axel visibly flinched as she touched him. :norway: "Can handle it myself. Not the first time I've stitched up a head wound."
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

ILoveMySocksAndSweater

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • burn things.
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #543 on: November 08, 2019, 05:15:48 PM »
Axel's hand shot out, grabbed Runar's ankle, and yanked hard, pulling the larger man to the ground. The redhead moved far faster than a man that size should've been capable of, and in a flash he was sitting on Rúnar's chest, blood dripping down his face from his head wound. Some of it fell onto Rúnar's face.
An extremely large knife was slammed point-first next to Rúnar's neck, and it quivered slightly as Axel let go of it.
:norway: "Do not do that again," Axel said, very quietly, in a completely unaccented tone. After a moment, he stood up, and walked away.

Elin had been watching Runar approach Axel with a sinking feeling inside her.

Her sinking feeling was correct, as soon as Runar was close enough he was knocked to the ground again and Axel had a knife to Runar's throat. Elin rushed over.

":iceland: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" She was beginning to panic, her eyes were watering, her breaths were short and quick, "Can you please contain yourselves? I- I know I did something but can we stop?!"

She took a deep breath and tried to regain composure, she was still red-faced and teary-eyed, but there was something more serious in her voice, ":iceland: I was captain of a group of cleansers and - CHRIST - I thought that was a mess at the beginning, but as rowdy as they were nobody even came close to killing someone else! We're in the Silent World, we're supposed to kill trolls and possibly get killed by trolls, not each other!"

Elin dropped her hands down, ":sweden: I give up," she walked back to the fire, cursing under her breath. She sat down idly threw small things into the flames.
socks

Speaks: :usa:
Learning: :france: :sweden:

Temteno

« Reply #544 on: November 08, 2019, 05:23:30 PM »
Axel visibly flinched as she touched him. :norway: "Can handle it myself. Not the first time I've stitched up a head wound."

Anne didn't stop holding, but she eased her grip.
:denmark: "And I don't doubt that", she said back with a strong voice.
:denmark: "But there's more stitching to do than just your forehead."

Anne looked at Axel with demanding look.
Elin's yells a moment ago echoed still in her head. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. After opening them again she looked at Axel with more hardened and determined look.
:denmark: "Come back. This isn't a request, I will drag you there if needed", she said with a command, "and I'm fully capable to do that."

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #545 on: November 08, 2019, 05:25:48 PM »
Anne didn't stop holding, but she eased her grip.
:denmark: "And I don't doubt that", she said back with a strong voice.
:denmark: "But there's more stitching to do than just your forehead."

Anne looked at Axel with demanding look.
Elin's yells a moment ago echoed still in her head. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. After opening them again she looked at Axel with more hardened and determined look.
:denmark: "Come back. This isn't a request, I will drag you there if needed", she said with a command, "and I'm fully capable to do that."

:norway: "Understood." He shrugged out of her grip, and started walking back to the camp.

Back at the camp, Ylva still regarded Rúnar as if she was considering whether he was tasty enough to be worth eating. Every time he made a move to get up, she growled at him.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Kitty

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • blueberry juice
« Reply #546 on: November 08, 2019, 05:31:34 PM »
Elin had been watching Runar approach Axel with a sinking feeling inside her.

Her sinking feeling was correct, as soon as Runar was close enough he was knocked to the ground again and Axel had a knife to Runar's throat. Elin rushed over.

":iceland: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" She was beginning to panic, her eyes were watering, her breaths were short and quick, "Can you please contain yourselves? I- I know I did something but can we stop?!"

She took a deep breath and tried to regain composure, she was still red-faced and teary-eyed, but there was something more serious in her voice, ":iceland: I was captain of a group of cleansers and - CHRIST - I thought that was a mess at the beginning, but as rowdy as they were nobody even came close to killing someone else! We're in the Silent World, we're supposed to kill trolls and possibly get killed by trolls, not each other!"

Elin dropped her hands down, ":sweden: I give up," she walked back to the fire, cursing under her breath. She sat down idly threw small things into the flames.

Rúnar slowly sat up and wiped Axel's blood off his face. He checked his ribs. They were in place. His throat also wasn't bleeding, despite him still feeling the cold blade as if it was pressed to his neck.
Light shudder went down his spine, but he quickly composed himself again.

:norway: "Understood." He shrugged out of her grip, and started walking back to the camp.

Back at the camp, Ylva still regarded Rúnar as if she was considering whether he was tasty enough to be worth eating. Every time he made a move to get up, she growled at him.

He calmly observed the dog instead. He was reasonably certain she will not attack, so he wasn't looking particularly afraid. However, he still didn't try to get up, still waiting for his numerous pains to wane.

:iceland: "Axel, I apologize for attacking you. I reacted without thinking, and it was not my intent to harm you. Elin, I apologize for starting a fight. It was not my intent to divide the group." He looked extremely calm, and as if he bore no ill will for anyone who attacked him.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 06:44:21 PM by Kitty »

Native: :hr:
Fluent: :gb: :us: :ba: :rs:
Can kinda understand but not really: :si:
Not really: :de:

Temteno

« Reply #547 on: November 08, 2019, 05:41:16 PM »

Anne looked after Axel as he walked back to the camp. She ruffled her hair silently alone and pressed her hands against her face. She let the hands fall down after few moments and walked back to the camp.

Runar was talking something already there, but Anne had no idea what it was. She stared the situation quietly and gave a good look to everyone, one by one. The air was calm and it started to be very dark already.
Anne couldn't even imagine how the situation looked to the villagers. Hopefully none of them were there even looking around.
:sweden: "Alright, this is enough", she said finally loudly and clapped her hands together.
:sweden: "Eat if you are still hungry, but go sleep otherwise. It's getting dark and there are bad things around here."
Anne didn't have a trace of smile on her face.
:sweden: "We will talk about this tomorrow, with Amelia."

Solokov

• Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #548 on: November 08, 2019, 05:46:31 PM »
The next time anyone actually looked where Jack had been they would find hardly a trace of him, a couple footprints, maybe. That and the wooden ward plates remained set up around the encampment.

A keen eye that was night adjusted might see a low sillouette off atop one of the empty houses, a squat low stone structure with a sloped roof... But it was probably just the ruined chimney. 
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #549 on: November 08, 2019, 06:32:55 PM »
Rúnar slowly sat up and wiped Axel's blood off his face. He checked his ribs. They were in place. His throat also wasn't bleeding, despite him still feeling the cold blade as if it was pressed to his neck.
Light shudder went down his spine, but he quickly composed himself again.

He calmly observed the dog instead. He was reasonably certain she will not attack, so he wasn't looking particularly afraid. However, he still didn't try to get up, still waiting for his numerous pains to wane.

:iceland: "Axel, I apologize for attacking you. I reacted without thinking, and it was not my intent to harm you. Elin, I apologize for starting a fight. It was not my intent to divide the group." He looked extremely calm, and as if she bore no ill will for anyone who attacked him.

Axel cocked his head, internally being impressed at Rúnar's ability to contain his murderous tendencies.
:norway: "Hmph. If all Icelanders threw like you, the Silent World would already be cleansed." The accent seemed to have made a return. :norway: "Ylva. Off."
Immediately the she-wolf stopped growling.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 06:46:59 PM by Ragnarok »

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #550 on: November 08, 2019, 06:46:11 PM »
Axel cocked his head, internally being impressed at Rúnar's ability to contain his murderous tendencies.
:norway: "Hmph. If all Icelanders threw like too, the Silent World would already be cleansed." The accent seemed to have made a return. :norway: "Ylva. Off."
Immediately the she-wolf stopped growling.

Rúnar calmly and carefully got up. He did a few careful stretches, making final checks that he wasn't permanently damaged. Then he started cleaning up after dinner.

Temteno

« Reply #551 on: November 08, 2019, 07:01:48 PM »
Anne listened silently as Runar and Axel talked something that was outside of her understanding. The situation seemed to be calm though, so she let her attention drift away.
Not many were really doing any of her orders to go asleep, but at least they were doing something else. The silence fell over them and Anne crossed her arms.

She looked over them and tried to assess the situation. Runar was already moving and putting the dishes away, so he wasn't outwardly immediate yet. Sanni would know better how to treat him anyway.
Even Anne knew about taking care of bleeding wounds though. She walked to the medical cabinet inside the tank and got back with some sort of a first-aid kit.

The kit clanked against her leg as she walked with it to Axel.
:denmark: "Here", she said and put the kit on ground. The woman opened it and started to look for somewhat useful things.
:denmark: "Sanni can check your condition later when she isn't busy. First-aid is something everyone can do though."
She put out few items like cleaning alcohol.

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #552 on: November 08, 2019, 08:44:39 PM »
Anne listened silently as Runar and Axel talked something that was outside of her understanding. The situation seemed to be calm though, so she let her attention drift away.
Not many were really doing any of her orders to go asleep, but at least they were doing something else. The silence fell over them and Anne crossed her arms.

She looked over them and tried to assess the situation. Runar was already moving and putting the dishes away, so he wasn't outwardly immediate yet. Sanni would know better how to treat him anyway.
Even Anne knew about taking care of bleeding wounds though. She walked to the medical cabinet inside the tank and got back with some sort of a first-aid kit.

:denmark: "Here", she said and put the kit on ground. The woman opened it and started to look for somewhat useful things.
:denmark: "Sanni can check your condition later when she isn't busy. First-aid is something everyone can do though."

Axel treated the injury silently.
Once this was done, he got into the tank, and vanished into the cargo area. Judging from the noises, he had chosen to sleep there.

Nellie McEnt

• Scout
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: she/they/he/it
« Reply #553 on: November 09, 2019, 06:45:52 PM »

Sanni was not busy, but had been dozing off in the corner where she was sitting with Elin. She had woken with Elin's shouts but was too disoriented to realize she was needed. Seeing Anne treating Axel, Sanni jumped to her feet too late and ran to Anne. :norway: "I'm sorry! I feel asleep. I'm very sorry. Should I double check him? Or check Rúnar?"
Speaks: 🇺🇸/🇬🇧
Learning (and not particularly good at): 🇨🇳, Latin
carpe diem

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #554 on: November 09, 2019, 07:45:49 PM »
Sanni was not busy, but had been dozing off in the corner where she was sitting with Elin. She had woken with Elin's shouts but was too disoriented to realize she was needed. Seeing Anne treating Axel, Sanni jumped to her feet too late and ran to Anne. :norway: "I'm sorry! I feel asleep. I'm very sorry. Should I double check him? Or check Rúnar?"

Rúnar calmingly raised his hand to imply he was quite alright. He looked slightly messed up physically, but he seemed completely undisturbed, and moved normally as he was cleaning up.