Author Topic: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}  (Read 72551 times)

Ragnarok

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
Re: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}
« Reply #390 on: September 21, 2019, 08:37:50 PM »
Anne didn't have energy to share her opinion about the whole situation and she just rubbed her neck. She just found it startling and slightly dangerous, but not anything else. Looks like people had their share of opinions.
:sweden: "Well everybody is awake now. Should someone check the stranger?" she asked and tried to keep the command when Amelia wasn't exactly up yet.

Anne startled when she heard the curses of Amelia and saw her getting up. She looked very confused, but relief washed over her face when the leader mentioned sleep. She followed to the desk station.
:denmark: "You wouldn't have wanted to see me after my first night-scout mission then", she joked and inhaled, tiredness taking over her.

The woman stared at the map and visualized the dark environment.
:denmark: "The thing here is that there is no forest at all, so the creatures we might encounter can be seen pretty soon. The problem is, the creatures can notice us easily too, so-"
Anne pointed the big road on the map that went through the village's center.
:denmark: "There were trolls around the big road that had houses on the way. We should go to the west and take a detour instead of staying on the coast. The detour takes us later back to the big road."
She pointed the detour route that made almost a square with the big road. The woman explained more about the environment and the detour road, but they were just details about where the detour would meet the big road.

The shadows underneath Anne's eyes deepened. She looked with expecting expression at Amelia and waited for her judgement of the situation. She leaned her chin on her hands and her gaze got lost behind the leader.

:denmark: "What about the stranger? Is he coming with us or do we leave him here?"
Anne sounded very suspicious and couldn't hide it.

Axel had, at some point prior to Anne starting her explanation, appeared behind her. He listened intently to the route, pulling out a small, extremely battered journal and scribbling in it as she spoke.
:norway: "I can take up night scouting if need be," he said. "Wouldn't be the first time I've had to work nights on a job."
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Temteno

« Reply #391 on: September 22, 2019, 03:14:54 AM »
Axel had, at some point prior to Anne starting her explanation, appeared behind her. He listened intently to the route, pulling out a small, extremely battered journal and scribbling in it as she spoke.
:norway: "I can take up night scouting if need be," he said. "Wouldn't be the first time I've had to work nights on a job."

Anne turned slightly and looked at Axel with lopsided smile.
:denmark: "I will keep in mind, though you already have the day scouting", she said and leaned her back against the table.
:denmark: "It would be a lot of work and no sleep."

Anne glanced at the map and inhaled again.
:denmark: "Heh, you might leave me jobless at this rate", she joked.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 06:38:43 AM by Temteno »

luca0483

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them
« Reply #392 on: September 24, 2019, 07:15:06 AM »
Anne didn't have energy to share her opinion about the whole situation and she just rubbed her neck. She just found it startling and slightly dangerous, but not anything else. Looks like people had their share of opinions.
:sweden: "Well everybody is awake now. Should someone check the stranger?" she asked and tried to keep the command when Amelia wasn't exactly up yet.

Anne startled when she heard the curses of Amelia and saw her getting up. She looked very confused, but relief washed over her face when the leader mentioned sleep. She followed to the desk station.
:denmark: "You wouldn't have wanted to see me after my first night-scout mission then", she joked and inhaled, tiredness taking over her.

The woman stared at the map and visualized the dark environment.
:denmark: "The thing here is that there is no forest at all, so the creatures we might encounter can be seen pretty soon. The problem is, the creatures can notice us easily too, so-"
Anne pointed the big road on the map that went through the village's center.
:denmark: "There were trolls around the big road that had houses on the way. We should go to the west and take a detour instead of staying on the coast. The detour takes us later back to the big road."
She pointed the detour route that made almost a square with the big road. The woman explained more about the environment and the detour road, but they were just details about where the detour would meet the big road.

The shadows underneath Anne's eyes deepened. She looked with expecting expression at Amelia and waited for her judgement of the situation. She leaned her chin on her hands and her gaze got lost behind the leader.

:denmark: "What about the stranger? Is he coming with us or do we leave him here?"
Anne sounded very suspicious and couldn't hide it.

As anne listed off details, they were filled in on the map when the scale permitted it, otherwise jutted down verbatum on paper.
Amelia sighed before giving Anne an amused look.

:norway: "I don't know. We'll have to ask him straight-forward, was hoping get to it more naturally. Lanky knoll isn't easy to communicate with. But I had planned to take his input before we take off for the day in any case, i'll go speak with him. Good job though, this is plenty to work with. Go get some sleep, dismissed"

Leaving Anne and Axel, Amelia jumped out the door and closed it, before walking over to Jack, smiling from ear to ear.

:norway: "Good morning!"

She waited for a response before continueing on
:norway: "So... do you want to guide us through Scotland? Maybe just for the first bit? We'll give you food"
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 07:16:50 AM by luca0483 »

Solokov

• Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #393 on: September 24, 2019, 08:54:59 AM »
As anne listed off details, they were filled in on the map when the scale permitted it, otherwise jutted down verbatum on paper.

:norway: "I don't know. We'll have to ask him straight-forward, was hoping get to it more naturally. Lanky knoll isn't easy to communicate with. But I had planned to take his input before we take off for the day in any case, i'll go speak with him. Good job though, this is plenty to work with. Go get some sleep, dismissed"

Leaving Anne and Axel, Amelia jumped out the door and closed it, before walking over to Jack, smiling from ear to ear.

:norway: "Good morning!"

She waited for a response before continueing on
:norway: "So... do you want to guide us through Scotland? Maybe just for the first bit? We'll give you food"

Jack seemed to still be caught up in explaining stuff to the kitten and didn't immediately respond, on realizing he was being directly spoken to he flipped through his book and glanced around nervously.

"errrrr .... becklaager jeg ... genta det?"

On receiving a repetition of the question he shrugged, "...... Jeg vet eek ... vorefor er deeer menneskar selv her?

'....please don't be invading...please don't be invading...'

[bad :norway: "errrrr.... sorry I... please repeat that?"

"......I don't know... why are you people even here?"]
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

Temteno

« Reply #394 on: September 24, 2019, 09:18:23 AM »

Anne sighed in relief and stretched her arms with a yawn. Finally she got to sleep. The whole night's running felt in her legs as soon as Amelia freed her from the job for today.
The woman started to walk towards the bunks.
:denmark: "Well, my job here is done. Time to change roles, good luck in day scouting", she said to Axel with upbeat tone but looked like she was ready to faint there right now.

Anne strolled to the bunks and waved to Sanni and Elin.
:sweden: "Goodnight, see you later", she said and climbed to one free top bunk that had a sweater thrown on it. She changed herself into the sweater, but otherwise fell there with her clothes on.

After a rustling only top of her head and an arm dangling off the bed could've be seen.

Kitty

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • blueberry juice
« Reply #395 on: September 24, 2019, 09:46:09 AM »
Rúnar finished cleaning everything up, and what wasn't clean, ended up in the UV.
He started to prepare breakfast.

Kitten was meanwhile loudly purring on Jack's shoulder.

Native: :hr:
Fluent: :gb: :us: :ba: :rs:
Can kinda understand but not really: :si:
Not really: :de:

ILoveMySocksAndSweater

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • burn things.
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #396 on: September 24, 2019, 06:54:00 PM »
Rúnar finished cleaning everything up, and what wasn't clean, ended up in the UV.
He started to prepare breakfast.

Kitten was meanwhile loudly purring on Jack's shoulder.

Elin crept out of the tank, walked up to Rúnar, and leaned over his shoulder to catch a glimpse of what he was doing. After carefully observing everything the man was doing she delicately asked, ":iceland: Breakfast time?"
socks

Speaks: :usa:
Learning: :france: :sweden:

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #397 on: September 24, 2019, 07:04:27 PM »
Elin crept out of the tank, walked up to Rúnar, and leaned over his shoulder to catch a glimpse of what he was doing. After carefully observing everything the man was doing she delicately asked, ":iceland: Breakfast time?"

:iceland: "Yes, you may help."

ILoveMySocksAndSweater

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • burn things.
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #398 on: September 24, 2019, 09:18:20 PM »
:iceland: "Yes, you may help."

":iceland: Cool. What do I do, though?" Elin asked, picking up a spoon, holding it completely wrong, and smiling like she wanted people to think she knew what she was doing.
socks

Speaks: :usa:
Learning: :france: :sweden:

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #399 on: September 25, 2019, 05:07:16 AM »
":iceland: Cool. What do I do, though?" Elin asked, picking up a spoon, holding it completely wrong, and smiling like she wanted people to think she knew what she was doing.

Rúnar gave her a set of instructions on how to watch the pot and went to get bowls and spoons for everyone.
He returned quickly.

luca0483

• DeviantArt
« Reply #400 on: September 25, 2019, 05:46:04 AM »
Jack seemed to still be caught up in explaining stuff to the kitten and didn't immediately respond, on realizing he was being directly spoken to he flipped through his book and glanced around nervously.

"errrrr .... becklaager jeg ... genta det?"

On receiving a repetition of the question he shrugged, "...... Jeg vet eek ... vorefor er deeer menneskar selv her?

'....please don't be invading...please don't be invading...'

[bad :norway: "errrrr.... sorry I... please repeat that?"

"......I don't know... why are you people even here?"]

When Jack asked the question, Amelia got a puzzled look on her face, looked away and muttered to herself:
:norway: "Huh? Why are there people here? What- oh! Why are we here"

She turned back to Jack and spoke clearly:
:norway: "Knowledge. We find books from the old world, and other things with information, bring them back with us"

A pause, to make sure Jack followed.
:norway: "While we do it, we get to see how things are here, write it down on the map. Also valuable knowledge"

Solokov

• Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #401 on: September 25, 2019, 10:32:59 AM »
When Jack asked the question, Amelia got a puzzled look on her face, looked away and muttered to herself:
:norway: "Huh? Why are there people here? What- oh! Why are we here"

She turned back to Jack and spoke clearly:
:norway: "Knowledge. We find books from the old world, and other things with information, bring them back with us"

A pause, to make sure Jack followed.
:norway: "While we do it, we get to see how things are here, write it down on the map. Also valuable knowledge"

Jack considered the earlier question for a bit, 'so... They're explorers, not Invaders... Still not sure where they're actually from... But nan did say exploration is the first step towards conquering a place...'

His frown was, thankfully, hidden by his scarf.

'... But if I led them around I could get the measure of them... And if they are planning to conquer the place.. well I can just lead them into the bogs and let a few hundred .... No ..nah that ain't right even for Invaders ..'

Jack finally came up for air within his thoughts as he gently scratched the kitten's ears some.

"....ok.. jeg kan vees deg till nest bee."

[Bad :Norway: ..ok, I can show you to the next town...]
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

luca0483

• DeviantArt
« Reply #402 on: September 27, 2019, 04:47:46 AM »
Jack considered the earlier question for a bit, 'so... They're explorers, not Invaders... Still not sure where they're actually from... But nan did say exploration is the first step towards conquering a place...'

His frown was, thankfully, hidden by his scarf.

'... But if I led them around I could get the measure of them... And if they are planning to conquer the place.. well I can just lead them into the bogs and let a few hundred .... No ..nah that ain't right even for Invaders ..'

Jack finally came up for air within his thoughts as he gently scratched the kitten's ears some.

"....ok.. jeg kan vees deg till nest bee."

[Bad :Norway: ..ok, I can show you to the next town...]

Amelia eyes lit up.
:norway: "You will? Thank you"

She turned her head back towards the tank
:norway: "AAAAXEEEEEL!"

She waited for him to come near, then barked

:norway: "New guy is coming with us, at least until he's lead us to the first town. That means you and him will work together on the scouting. You can also speak scotlandic, right? Makes things a lot easier that you two work together"

She motioned to Jack

:norway: "Get some food both of you, then get ready and head out. The rest of us will follow in the Arctic Fox, uh, the vehicle"

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #403 on: September 27, 2019, 05:44:48 AM »
Rúnar started handing out breakfast.

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #404 on: September 27, 2019, 10:20:35 AM »
Amelia eyes lit up.
:norway: "You will? Thank you"

She turned her head back towards the tank
:norway: "AAAAXEEEEEL!"

She waited for him to come near, then barked

:norway: "New guy is coming with us, at least until he's lead us to the first town. That means you and him will work together on the scouting. You can also speak scotlandic, right? Makes things a lot easier that you two work together"

She motioned to Jack

:norway: "Get some food both of you, then get ready and head out. The rest of us will follow in the Arctic Fox, uh, the vehicle"

Axel nodded, and grabbed and ate breakfast with alarming speed and silence before turning to Jack as the latter was finishing their own food.
:scotland: "You're with me. Let's go."
Without further explanation he began heading in the direction of the town, Ylva trotting at his heels.
It was difficult to tell, but he seemed vaguely irritated by... something.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.