Author Topic: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}  (Read 72557 times)

Temteno

Re: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}
« Reply #360 on: September 19, 2019, 09:44:13 AM »
Axel shrugged. :norway: "People needed to be woken up."

:denmark: "With something else than shield against the wall!" she said with an annoyed voice. Her shriek probably woke up something outside and Anne couldn't help but feel frustrated with her and Axel's actions.
She stumbled up and rubbed her forehead.

Rúnar woke up from beeping of the proximity alarm, but he relaxed when it was just Anne. He was just about to tell her everyone was still asleep, when Axel decided to be an idiot.

:norway: "...she's awake now" he said. "You got decontaminated?"

Anne glanced at Runar and could only nod to him.
:denmark: "Yeah I did. Outer clothing and gun and all that stuff are there", she said with a slightly calmer voice, but looked very pissed off.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 09:50:40 AM by Temteno »

Kitty

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • blueberry juice
« Reply #361 on: September 19, 2019, 09:46:40 AM »
:denmark: "And probably something else!" she said with an annoyed voice. Her shriek probably did that too and Anne couldn't help but feel frustrated with her and Axel's actions.

:denmark: "Yeah I did. Outer clothing and gun and all that stuff are there", she said with a slightly calmer voice, but looked very pissed off.

"Wait." He took the disinfecting spray he left next to his seat and started cleaning up Anne's hair, face, sleeves and hands.

Native: :hr:
Fluent: :gb: :us: :ba: :rs:
Can kinda understand but not really: :si:
Not really: :de:

Ragnarok

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #362 on: September 19, 2019, 09:52:48 AM »
:denmark: "With something else than shield against the wall!" she said with an annoyed voice. Her shriek probably woke up something outside and Anne couldn't help but feel frustrated with her and Axel's actions.

:norway: "I didn't have a pot and spoon handy. And there's nothing around that'd be woken up, cat's still fine."
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #363 on: September 19, 2019, 09:55:56 AM »
:norway: "I didn't have a pot and spoon handy. And there's nothing around that'd be woken up, cat's still fine."

:norway: "Don't do that anymore" Rúnar said.
The kitten very much didn't like loud noises. When Axel made them, she ran out of the tank and sat on Jack's shoe, evilly looking at Axel.

Temteno

« Reply #364 on: September 19, 2019, 10:02:44 AM »
"Wait." He took the disinfecting spray he left next to his seat and started cleaning up Anne's hair, face, sleeves and hands.

Anne scrunched her nose as a spray suddenly attacked her. She coughed few times when her face was being cleaned and shut her eyes tightly when the hair got cleaned. She had been sure that she had cleaned herself well with a spray, but looks like Runar hadn't been happy with it. This felt like an attack she didn't expect - and it definitely didn't feel nice.

I'm so done-
Her expression told everything when she stared both of them with a damp hair. She huffed her hair away from her face and stared both of them.
:denmark: "There would be no problem with this if you both explained what you are going to do to others", she tried to explain calmly, but looked just like a tired and wet dog that got a big scare.

Solokov

• Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #365 on: September 19, 2019, 10:05:30 AM »
:norway: "Don't do that anymore" Rúnar said.
The kitten very much didn't like loud noises. When Axel made them, she ran out of the tank and sat on Jack's shoe, evilly looking at Axel.

Jack sighed and offered the cat a bit of jerky.

It tasted gamey and strongly of pepper and salt.

A seal beast barked loudly in the distance sounding like wet laughing, though with a confused tinge, not like it was on the prowl. More like a creature that woke up and realized the rest of it's group was gone.
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #366 on: September 19, 2019, 10:10:08 AM »
Anne scrunched her nose as a spray suddenly attacked her. She coughed few times when her face was being cleaned and shut her eyes tightly when the hair got cleaned. She had been sure that she had cleaned herself well with a spray, but looks like Runar hadn't been happy with it. This felt like an attack she didn't expect - and it definitely didn't feel nice.

I'm so done-
Her expression told everything when she stared both of them with a damp hair. She huffed her hair away from her face and stared both of them.
:denmark: "There would be no problem with this if you both explained what you are going to do to others", she tried to explain calmly, but looked just like a tired and wet dog that got a big scare.

:norway: "Sorry boss" Rúnar said.

A seal beast barked loudly in the distance sounding like wet laughing, though with a confused tinge, not like it was on the prowl. More like a creature that woke up and realized the rest of it's group was gone.

Kitten struggled to eat overly salty thing she didn't like and gave up with a sad meow, which quickly turned into a hiss at the faraway beast.

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #367 on: September 19, 2019, 10:13:29 AM »

I'm so done-

Axel nodded. :norway: "I will try to do so in the future," he said, with complete and utter sincerity.

Axel looked up at the noise, and bared his teeth. Then he paused. :norway: "I'm gonna go kill it. Is that sufficient explanation?" he asked, again with complete innocence and sincerity.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 10:15:10 AM by Ragnarok »
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Solokov

« Reply #368 on: September 19, 2019, 10:16:56 AM »

Kitten struggled to eat overly salty thing she didn't like and gave up with a sad meow, which quickly turned into a hiss at the faraway beast.

Jack tore up the jerky and soaked it a little in some drinking water to wash some of the excess spices off and make it softer for the kitten before he re-offered it and scratched her behind the ears. ":scotland: Don't fret little cait, nothing to hiss at, just a lost selkie, probably won't come near here..." 'so long as people stop making absurd noises anyway'
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.

Temteno

« Reply #369 on: September 19, 2019, 10:41:38 AM »

Axel nodded. :norway: "I will try to do so in the future," he said, with complete and utter sincerity.

Anne blinked few times as she watched both of them silently. She scratched her neck. Yeah, she was the second-in-command. It still took her by surprise that they would actually listen her.
She nodded to both of them.
:denmark: "Good, that's all I need to hear", she said to both of them with more calmer attitude. The roam of a sea beast in distance made her rigid and wary. There should be no worry, sea beasts don't get to the land.

Axel looked up at the noise, and bared his teeth. Then he paused. :norway: "I'm gonna go kill it. Is that sufficient explanation?" he asked, again with complete innocence and sincerity.

Anne got taken aback again and her brains tried to do work. She felt utterly exhausted.
:denmark: "...sure. I can't stop you, can I?" she said finally and exhaled deeply.
:denmark: "If Amelia gets mad, it's my fault then. Just don't get killed."

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #370 on: September 19, 2019, 10:43:18 AM »
Anne blinked few times as she watched both of them silently. She scratched her neck. Yeah, she was the second-in-command. It still took her by surprise that they would actually listen her.
She nodded to both of them.
:denmark: "Good, that's all I need to hear", she said to both of them with more calmer attitude. The roam of a sea beast in distance made her rigid and wary. There should be no worry, sea beasts don't get to the land.

Anne got taken aback again and her brains tried to do work. She felt utterly exhausted.
:denmark: "...sure. I can't stop you, can I?" she said finally and exhaled deeply.
:denmark: "If Amelia gets mad, it's my fault then. Just don't get killed."

"If I die, I can't do my job anymore. Ylva, stay."
The wolf whined, but sat in the passenger seat anyway.

Axel walked out of the tank and strode towards the sound of the seal beast, harpoon in hand.

Temteno

« Reply #371 on: September 19, 2019, 11:07:50 AM »

Axel walked out of the tank and strode towards the sound of the seal beast, harpoon in hand.

When Axel left to hunt the seal beast, Anne almost pressed her hands against her face. She glanced at Runar and shrugged slightly.
The woman glanced at the bunks and then looked back to him.
:denmark: "Also, no need to call me a boss. Just Anne or Anne-Inga is fine."

The seal beast tried to flap around and drag itself back to water. Gooey texture and different kinds of branches and rocks were stuck on it. The tail was huge and had holes everywhere on it. Bones and flesh could be seen on places where the skin didn't cover them.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 11:09:57 AM by Temteno »

Solokov

« Reply #372 on: September 19, 2019, 11:11:46 AM »

Jack watches Axel go, shrugged and decided to not bother him.

'no point to that, s'not lit it was bein a bother. Just noisy.'
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #373 on: September 19, 2019, 11:14:49 AM »
When Axel left to hunt the seal beast, Anne almost pressed her hands against her face. She glanced at Runar and shrugged slightly.
:denmark: "I'm sorry. It wasn't professional from me to blow up", she said to him and glanced at the bunks.
Anne looked back to him.
:denmark: "Also, no need to call me a boss. Just Anne or Anne-Inga is fine."

The seal beast tried to flap around and drag itself back to water. Gooey texture and different kinds of branches and rocks were stuck on it. The tail was huge and had holes everywhere on it. Bones and flesh could be seen from places where the skin didn't cover it.

In water, seal beasts were a danger to small boats alone and in packs a fairly significant threat.
On land, they were basically harmless unless you were particularly stupid.
Axel was a lot of things. Stupid wasn't one of them, and he rarely tolerated someone calling him such.
His harpoon punched through the thing's skull before it could reach the water. It shuddered, then went still.
Axel walked towards the corpse, keeping an eye out for anything else coming from the water. Nothing presented itself.
He dragged a couple dried-out pieces of driftwood and began to pile them, and several other suitable pieces of firewood and kindling, around the corpse. Once this was done, and he'd retrieved his harpoon, he struck a match and tossed it into the assemblage of kindling and seal beast. It caught fire almost instantly, and quickly filled the air with the smell of frying meat.
Axel walked back to the tank in silence.

Nellie McEnt

• Scout
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: she/they/he/it
« Reply #374 on: September 19, 2019, 11:28:25 AM »
Axel had slept sitting up behind the passenger chair, having found that he couldn't stretch out fully on one of the bunks. Ylva had claimed the actual chair as Her Spot.
The moment Anne approached, Axel's eyes opened and he stood up, collecting his shield and harpoon from where they'd been close at hand.

He then grinned, and slammed the shield against the side of the tank, producing a ringing sound that was guaranteed to wake everyone up.

Sanni jolted awake to the sound of something large and heavy reverberating off the edge of the tank, shortly followed by a scream and angry voices. Stifling her own shriek, she reached blindly for her mask and fumbled it onto her face in case they were being attacked. :finland: "What was that? Already?" she muttered to herself, and drew into the center of her bed, wrapping arms around her knees, trying to become smaller than she already was.
Speaks: 🇺🇸/🇬🇧
Learning (and not particularly good at): 🇨🇳, Latin
carpe diem

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05: