Author Topic: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}  (Read 72550 times)

Nellie McEnt

• Scout
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: she/they/he/it
Re: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2019, 12:06:45 PM »
:sweden: "Now that we have introduced ourselves, is anybody hungry?" she asked with more enthusiastic tone.
:sweden: "I talked with few of the crew members and they promised us food! How generous." she said to all of them and tried to get energy to this group.
Well, the breakfast was semolina porridge but it was better than nothing.
:sweden: "Someone interested to come with me?"

Sanni jumped off the top of the tank and followed quietly after Anne and Axel.
Speaks: 🇺🇸/🇬🇧
Learning (and not particularly good at): 🇨🇳, Latin
carpe diem

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

ILoveMySocksAndSweater

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • burn things.
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2019, 12:11:26 PM »
:norway: "A couple of days is long enough for things to go horribly wrong and for us to be stuck with only fishing to give us supplies. If that happens, I call dibs on eating the tall one first."
It was very difficult to tell if Axel is joking.
"Also, there's some plastic explosives in that duffel I brought if you want to make use of them."

Elin sat up, still looking a bit queasy, " :sweden: I heard something about eating a tall one, I'd assume tall one is me."

Completely misunderstanding that it was a joke, she said, " :sweden: Please don't eat me just yet, but if we're all starving I guess it's a pretty honorable way to go."

Anne waved her hand as dismissing and leaned on the rail.
:sweden: "I would die by starving than get sick and a brain damage", she said with upbeat tone and joking tone, but realized how wrong it sounded. She steered away from the topic quickly.

:sweden: "Now that we have introduced ourselves, is anybody hungry?" she asked with more enthusiastic tone.
:sweden: "I talked with few of the crew members and they promised us food! How generous." she said to all of them and tried to get energy to this group.

Elin in got up clumsily, and followed Anne. She probably wouldn't be able to eat any, but she figured it was worth it just to tag along.
socks

Speaks: :usa:
Learning: :france: :sweden:

Kitty

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • blueberry juice
« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2019, 02:29:13 PM »

Rúnar wanted to eat too. So he came along.

Native: :hr:
Fluent: :gb: :us: :ba: :rs:
Can kinda understand but not really: :si:
Not really: :de:

Temteno

« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2019, 02:43:11 PM »
Anne glanced at everyone as most of them followed her and she stretched as they walked away from the tank.

There was an area behind the control room, that had few tables and tools and also something that reminded of a counter. A few ship's staff was eating there, including Vilma who wasn't so happy about the porridge's quality that Anne had hyped to others few moments ago. The blond went on the counter and took a plate where she smacked the porridge that looked like a soup.

She stared blankly into it for some time and then inhaled deeply. After it there was a smile again on Anne's face and she took a seat close to a round window, in a same table with few others and Vilma.

:sweden: "So how's the trip? When we are at Selbjørn?" she asked from Vilma to distract her thoughts. Part of her porridge slipped on to a table when the ship moved with the waves.

Vilma shrugged and tried to put sugar into the porridge.
:sweden: "Captain said we should be soon on the big sea. We have been having very good weather now - sounds fishy to me", she jinxed with porridge in her mouth to all expedition members.

Some creature with frogs legs jumped in a distance from water and disappeared into depths again. Anybody who looked out of the window saw that.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 03:55:37 PM by Temteno »

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2019, 09:21:46 AM »
Rúnar just took a plate of porridge and sat at a table next to the group's one. If he isn't sitting with them, he doesn't have to join any awkward conversations again. But if he's sitting too far, he could miss vital information.

Good weather was good, though.

That means nobody will get rained on when he kicks them all out to paint the floor rune.

Ragnarok

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2019, 09:30:54 AM »
Anne glanced at everyone as most of them followed her and she stretched as they walked away from the tank.

There was an area inside the tank behind the control room, that had few tables and tools and also something that reminded of a counter. A few ship's staff was eating there, including Vilma who wasn't so happy about the porridge's quality that Anne had hyped to others few moments ago. The blond went on the counter and took a plate where she smacked the porridge that looked like a soup.

She stared blankly into it for some time and then inhaled deeply. After it there was a smile again on Anne's face and she took a seat close to a round window, in a same table with few others and Vilma.

:sweden: "So how's the trip? When we are at Selbjørn?" she asked from Vilma to distract her thoughts. Part of her porridge slipped on to a table when the ship moved with the waves.

Vilma shrugged and tried to put sugar into the porridge.
:sweden: "Captain said we should be soon on the big sea. We have been having very good weather now - sounds fishy to me", she jinxed with porridge in her mouth to all expedition members.

Some creature with frogs legs jumped in a distance from water and disappeared into depths again. Anybody who looked out of the window saw that.

Axel took note of the frog-thing, and put his hands in his pockets while glaring out of the porthole.

Rúnar just took a plate of porridge and sat at a table next to the group's one. If he isn't sitting with them, he doesn't have to join any awkward conversations again. But if he's sitting too far, he could miss vital information.

Good weather was good, though.

That means nobody will get rained on when he kicks them all out to paint the floor rune.

Runar felt something bump his thigh.
Somehow the wolf had gotten under his table, and put its head on his leg. It whined softly, tail wagging.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2019, 09:40:24 AM »
Axel took note of the frog-thing, and put his hands in his pockets while glaring out of the porthole.

Runar felt something bump his thigh.
Somehow the wolf had gotten under his table, and put its head on his leg. It whined softly, tail wagging.

Oh no WHY-
The kitten poked her head out of Rúnar's left pocket. She hissed at the dog, looking terrified, and climbed up the Rúnar's coat, to the top oh his head. She was all fluffed up and clearly unhappy with the evil dog eviling nearby.

ILoveMySocksAndSweater

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • burn things.
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2019, 10:33:04 AM »
Elin gazed longingly at her porridge. It wouldn't be worth it to eat she was too sick and the porridge too gross. Elin turned and glared out the window. All these goddamn waves, she thought, I just want some solid ground and some half-decent food that's not all mushy.

Elin continued staring out the window, listening to the drone of conversation on the ship. Suddenly she noticed something, vaguely frog-shaped jump through the waves, then a few more appeared.

Better not come here, she thought, I'm not fit to beat anything up right now.

She nudged Anne, " :sweden: Hey, do you see those things out there? Do you think they'll be an issue or...?"
socks

Temteno

« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2019, 11:06:59 AM »
Elin gazed longingly at her porridge. It wouldn't be worth it to eat she was too sick and the porridge too gross. Elin turned and glared out the window. All these goddamn waves, she thought, I just want some solid ground and some half-decent food that's not all mushy.

Elin continued staring out the window, listening to the drone of conversation on the ship. Suddenly she noticed something, vaguely frog-shaped jump through the waves, then a few more appeared.

Better not come here, she thought, I'm not fit to beat anything up right now.

She nudged Anne, " :sweden: Hey, do you see those things out there? Do you think they'll be an issue or...?"

Anne twitched slightly when she saw Elin nudge her and turned to the red haired woman. She glanced then out of the window and saw few frog-like creatures jump again from the water. The woman stopped her eating for a moment.
She squinted her eyes.

:sweden: "I have never seen those, not that I use too much time on the sea", she said back with suspicious tone. Vilma shrugged and looked at both of them.
:sweden: "Oh you were thinking about those, Bergström? They aren't hostile."
One of the crew members next to Vilma sighed.
:norway: "You say that? I hate them, they are like fleas on your clothing."

Suddenly one creature jumped and slammed against the window that Axel was staring through. It had, indeed, frog-like legs, but the whole other body didn't match at all. It was a size of a medium dog, but lacked any sort of fur. There wasn't any recognizable facial features on it and the creature had an odd tail that reminded otter's tail.

Anne got slightly startled and spilled porridge on her shirt again.

Vilma looked at Sanni now and a realization went through her.
:sweden: "Oh crap, I think it's not safe for her to go on the deck now-", Vilma said with a hand on her mouth and pointed at Sanni.
Anne tried to clean with the back of her hand her shirt.

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2019, 11:20:31 AM »
Anne twitched slightly when she saw Elin nudge her and turned to the red haired woman. She glanced then out of the window and saw few frog-like creatures jump again from the water. The woman stopped her eating for a moment.
She squinted her eyes.

:sweden: "I have never seen those, not that I use too much time on the sea", she said back with suspicious tone. Vilma shrugged and looked at both of them.

Suddenly one creature jumped and slammed against the window that Axel was staring through. It had, indeed, frog-like legs, but the whole other body didn't match at all. It was a size of a medium dog, but lacked any sort of fur. There wasn't any recognizable facial features on it and the creature had an odd tail that reminded otter's tail.

:sweden: "Oh crap, I think it's not safe for her to go on the deck now-", Vilma said with a hand on her mouth and pointed at Sanni.

Rúnar grabbed a piece of paper and a pen out of his pockets and started drawing on it, mumbling something to himself. He then got up and gave it to Sanni.

ILoveMySocksAndSweater

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • burn things.
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2019, 02:16:59 PM »
Elin jumped in her seat when the frog hit the window.

She took notice of what Vilma had just said, " :sweden: Do we have any masks on hand for her or do you need me to go and get one."

Elin wasn't in much of any state to be running around but these things weren't large and Vilma said they weren't hostile. After all, if the situation got any worse Elin at least had her knife on her.
socks

Nellie McEnt

• Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2019, 03:12:32 PM »
She squinted her eyes.

Rúnar grabbed a piece of paper and a pen out of his pockets and started drawing on it, mumbling something to himself. He then got up and gave it to Sanni.

Elin jumped in her seat when the frog hit the window.

She took notice of what Vilma had just said, " :sweden: Do we have any masks on hand for her or do you need me to go and get one."

Elin wasn't in much of any state to be running around but these things weren't large and Vilma said they weren't hostile. After all, if the situation got any worse Elin at least had her knife on her.

Sanni had watched the frog-things leaping with mild curiosity, but when one slammed against the window she jumped involuntarily. She gathered her composure as quickly as she could, hoping nobody was paying attention to her, but when she looked up, several of her crewmates were pointing. Most definitely talking about her.
She heard Elin ask if she needed to get a mask, and shook her head, holding up the one she had.
:iceland: "Do I need to put this on?" she asked.
The Icelandic mage who had drawn a roof on the ceiling of the tank walked over to her, handed her a piece of paper. She studied it: a rune.
:iceland: "Thank you," she said, smiling a little.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 03:14:51 PM by Nellie McEnt »
carpe diem

luca0483

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2019, 03:41:33 PM »
Amelia had gotten a bowl of sloop and was about to dig in, when the... "thing"... slammed against the window.

:norway: "Hva faen?!"

She jumped from her seat and drew her axe, staring at where the aberration had just been.

At hearing Vilma's words, Amelia's face lit up, though with what emotion was hard to decipher. When Sanni herself chimed in, Amelia reached over with her left hand and held back the strap so Sanni could put on the mask with one motion.
:iceland: "Yes, right now!"

Ragnarok

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2019, 03:42:46 PM »
She squinted her eyes.

Axel smiled. It was a horrifying expression.
He then stood, unslinging both harpoon and shield from his back as he headed for the stairs up to the deck.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Nellie McEnt

• Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2019, 03:45:32 PM »
Amelia had gotten a bowl of sloop and was about to dig in, when the... "thing"... slammed against the window.

:norway: "Hva faen?!"

She jumped from her seat and drew her axe, staring at where the aberration had just been.

At hearing Vilma's words, Amelia's face lit up, though with what emotion was hard to decipher. When Sanni herself chimed in, Amelia reached over with her left hand and held back the strap so Sanni could put on the mask with one motion.
:iceland: "Yes, right now!"

Sanni pulled the mask on quickly, eyes wide, and put Rúnar's rune in her pocket.
:iceland: "Sorry--they can't get in, can they?"
carpe diem