Worlds and Stories > Worlds & Stories Discussion Board

Welcome to Night Vale, anyone?

(1/13) > >>

Solovei:
Hello! I was just thinking that I don't have too many friends who listen to this show, so it'd be cool to meet some other people and/or introduce the SSSS fandom to it.

If you like creepy things that are also funny in a quirky way, you should definitely check out this podcast. The voice acting is amazing and the music is also really good. They've been going for almost 3 years now and there's this whole mythology built up around it, it. is. great.

Anyway, feel free to discuss anything and everything WTNV related here!

Haiz:
ahhhhhhhhhh i haven't caught up in like ten thousand years, but i went to their live show in oslo in november (or was it october)!!!!!!!!!! it was amazing

Solovei:

--- Quote from: Haiz on April 21, 2015, 02:59:59 PM ---ahhhhhhhhhh i haven't caught up in like ten thousand years, but i went to their live show in oslo in november (or was it october)!!!!!!!!!! it was amazing

--- End quote ---
I went to one in Vancouver! My friends and I were all cosplaying and I hung around afterwards and got autographs and handshakes and A HUG FROM CARLOS

Haiz:

--- Quote from: Solovei on April 21, 2015, 03:05:56 PM ---I went to one in Vancouver! My friends and I were all cosplaying and I hung around afterwards and got autographs and handshakes and A HUG FROM CARLOS

--- End quote ---
aaaaaaaaaaa that must have been SO NICE

they were too worn out to have meet-and-greets at the one in Oslo :/// but it was super nice either way
(we sat outside in the november cold waiting super long before realizing they weren't coming out ahaha ha.....)

Vafhudr:
I went to the presentation in Victoria B.C. - It was a splendid evening, to say the least. It was held at the music conservatory, which is a converted church, so the music sounded awesome and the atmosphere was amazing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version