Creative Corner > Arts and Audiovisual Media Board

AI assisted art

(1/43) > >>

lwise:
Since I have no artistic ability, I decided to try AI art.  The prompt I used was "bald man with big white beard with round eyes and seagull standing on his head" -- Väinö Väänänen, in other words.

The results are ... unusual.  See here.  There are four images, one showing the hazards of having a seagull standing on your head.

EDITED by Jitter to add that this discussion about using AI tools to assist in creating art, and test runs to create some familiar characters was snipped from the SSSS Art Museum thread and made it's own thread. Everyone interested in commenting or trying these exciting new tools, welcome!

- Jitter, your friendly neighbourhood moderator

dmeck7755:

--- Quote from: lwise on December 05, 2022, 02:25:17 PM ---Since I have no artistic ability, I decided to try AI art.  The prompt I used was "bald man with big white beard with round eyes and seagull standing on his head" -- Väinö Väänänen, in other words.

The results are ... unusual.  See here.  There are four images, one showing the hazards of having a seagull standing on your head.

--- End quote ---

I love them.  Are the others yours also?  They are quite nice

lwise:
All four images were generated by the AI from the same prompt.  Since I entered the prompt, I suppose they're "mine".

By the way, you can try the AI yourself for free.  You can make five images per day (a group of four like that counts as one image).

Jitter:
Hahaa great Väinös! I also love the fire hippie!  :emil:

lwise:
The fire hippie is kind of interesting because I made the base image in MidJourney AI.  I use the base image as my profile picture.  Then I used NightCafe to produce more naturalistic images.  You can try MidJourney for free. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version