Author Topic: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}  (Read 72596 times)

Temteno

Re: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2019, 03:54:09 AM »
Amelia was turning to speak to Axel, when she saw Anne's attempt out of the corner of her eye.
:norway: "Be carefull! Let me help you with that, it's meant for two. Wouldn't have you blowing up on us before we've left"

As she moved to properly hold the other end of the crate, Amelia spoke over the shoulder to Axel.
:norway: "I've also got a rifle. Anyway, cut three blankets from that order and add two duvets and covers, if i'm gonna be in enemy territory for months, by Thor, i'm gonna sleep comfortably. Don't know how many of you want blankets" The last part was to the whole team.

Anne looked thankful and laughed in a bashful way.
:sweden: "Sorry, I got too excited. I'm used to handle these alone."
She glanced to the Axel and hummed in a happy way. Nothing made her happier than getting everything finished in a group. The initial annoyance had calmed down, even though she would feel frustrated if she thought about the tires deliberately.
:sweden: "Oh yeah, about the blankets, I'm fine even without a one. I would like some soft place to sleep thought", she chuckled.
After she carried with Amelia the crate inside, she looked the amount of the bags there and crossed her arms in a thoughtful way.
:sweden: "We have carried a good amount, there are only few bags left. I can already start to roll the tires back and get the ones in a right size."

Anne inhaled and lifted one tire up and measured it to the tank's tire. Yeah, little too small. The next size should be fine then.
She started to roll it into the equipment hall and sweat slightly. Anne stretched her back and put the tire to its right place.
The woman picked up the next tire. It was little heavier and she huffed.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 03:56:11 AM by Temteno »

ILoveMySocksAndSweater

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • burn things.
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2019, 12:22:47 PM »
Elin heard a noise coming from the top of the tank and looked over, visibly confused. She saw a huge man frantically painting the roof of the tank.

" :iceland: Oi!" she yelled, "What the hell are you doing up there?"
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 12:27:00 PM by ILoveMySocksAndSweater »
socks

Speaks: :usa:
Learning: :france: :sweden:

Ragnarok

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2019, 12:25:53 PM »
Axel wasn't visible behind the tower of blankets and sheets he was carrying - a pile that also had a mattress on top of it.
He placed the whole assemblage next to one of the tank's doors.

Anne looked thankful and laughed in a bashful way.
:sweden: "Sorry, I got too excited. I'm used to handle these alone."
She glanced to the Axel and hummed in a happy way. Nothing made her happier than getting everything finished in a group. The initial annoyance had calmed down, even though she would feel frustrated if she thought about the tires deliberately.
:sweden: "Oh yeah, about the blankets, I'm fine even without a one. I would like some soft place to sleep thought", she chuckled.
After she carried with Amelia the crate inside, she looked the amount of the bags there and crossed her arms in a thoughtful way.
:sweden: "We have carried a good amount, there are only few bags left. I can already start to roll the tires back and get the ones in a right size."

Anne inhaled and lifted one tire up and measured it to the tank's tire. Yeah, little too small. The next size should be fine then.
She started to roll it into the equipment hall and sweat slightly. Anne stretched her back and put the tire to its right place.
The woman picked up the next tire. It was little heavier and she huffed.

Axel walked over and hoisted the tire out of her hands and off the ground with apparent ease.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Kitty

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • blueberry juice
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2019, 12:29:19 PM »
Elin heard a noise coming from the top of the tank and looked over, visibly confused. She saw a huge man frantically painting the roof of the tank.

" :iceland: Oi!" she yelled, "What the hell are you doing up there?"

:iceland: "I am painting a rune of protection. I will place one inside, on the floor of the tank, as well" Rúnar said. "And perhaps on the doors, if I deem it necessary."

Native: :hr:
Fluent: :gb: :us: :ba: :rs:
Can kinda understand but not really: :si:
Not really: :de:

ILoveMySocksAndSweater

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • burn things.
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2019, 12:35:37 PM »
" :iceland: so you're vandalizing the tank?" Elin asked.
socks

Speaks: :usa:
Learning: :france: :sweden:

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2019, 12:38:53 PM »
" :iceland: so you're vandalizing the tank?" Elin asked.

There was a faint cracking noise of the paint brush.

Rúnar continued to work, not responding.

Nellie McEnt

• Scout
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: she/they/he/it
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2019, 12:44:09 PM »
There was a faint cracking noise of the paint brush.

Rúnar continued to work, not responding.

Sanni paused as she placed another bag in the tank. There was another mage on this expedition, then? She craned her neck, trying to see to the roof of the tank, but couldn't. Scanning the side of the tank for footholds, she pulled herself up to the roof and sat down crosslegged at a fair distance from the man to watch him work.
Speaks: 🇺🇸/🇬🇧
Learning (and not particularly good at): 🇨🇳, Latin
carpe diem

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2019, 12:45:40 PM »
Sanni paused as she placed another bag in the tank. There was another mage on this expedition, then? She craned her neck, trying to see to the roof of the tank, but couldn't. Scanning the side of the tank for footholds, she pulled herself up to the roof and sat down crosslegged at a fair distance from the man to watch him work.

Rúnar was quickly painting a large set of lines that seemed to have the potential of becoming a rune in the near future.

Temteno

« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2019, 12:46:12 PM »
Axel wasn't visible behind the tower of blankets and sheets he was carrying - a pile that also had a mattress on top of it.
He placed the whole assemblage next to one of the tank's doors.

Axel walked over and hoisted the tire out of her hands and off the ground with apparent ease.

Anne's face was very surprised, when the weight on her arms disappeared with the tire. She looked up and saw Axel holding the tire with ease. She grinned and stretched her arms.
:sweden: "Thank you-"
The woman blinked few times and let her arms fall to her sides.
:sweden: "Ah, we haven't introduced ourselves yet."
Anne took another tire from the shelf and huffed. Her head could be barely seen behind the tire.
:sweden: "Anne-Inga Thorvaldsen, scout of the group. Thanks again for the help."

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2019, 12:48:30 PM »
Anne's face was very surprised, when the weight on her arms disappeared with the tire. She looked up and saw Axel holding the tire with ease. She grinned and stretched her arms.
:sweden: "Thank you-"
The woman blinked few times and let her arms fall to her sides.
:sweden: "Ah, we haven't introduced ourselves yet."
Anne took another tire from the shelf and huffed. Her head could be barely seen behind the tire.
:sweden: "Anne-Inga Thorvaldsen, scout of the group. Thanks again for the help."

:sweden: "Axel," the redheaded giant grunted, before rolling his eyes at Anne's attempts to lift things far larger than she was able to. He picked the tire up, holding the other end.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Temteno

« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2019, 01:11:22 PM »
:sweden: "Axel," the redheaded giant grunted, before rolling his eyes at Anne's attempts to lift things far larger than she was able to. He picked the tire up, holding the other end.

Anne felt the weight lifted off again and she looked as Axel was carrying two tires now. She crossed her arms and sighed with a smile.
:sweden: "Thanks, I can manage the last tire though. Then we got all of the needed spare tires."
The woman took third tire from the shelf and dropped it on the ground as gently as she could. The whole hall echoed still.
She wiped the sweat off her forehead.
Anne started to roll the tire out of the hall and motioned Axel to come after her.

When the woman had rolled the tire to the tank, she stared the useless tires and rolled her sleeves up.
:sweden: "Okay, time to get these-", she said and got one off the ground, sweating again.

luca0483

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2019, 06:56:42 PM »
By the time Axel and Anne returned, Elin and Amelia had finished putting all the luggage and belongings that people hadn't put by the front camper-tank, into the rear storage-van.

:norway: "So, do you actually know where we can get the other stuff?" Amelia asked Axel as she picked up a too-small tire.

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2019, 07:50:05 PM »
By the time Axel and Anne returned, Elin and Amelia had finished putting all the luggage and belongings that people hadn't put by the front camper-tank, into the rear storage-van.

:norway: "So, do you actually know where we can get the other stuff?" Amelia asked Axel as she picked up a too-small tire.

"You mean food, maps, everything else?" Axel asked.

luca0483

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2019, 08:56:13 PM »
"You mean food, maps, everything else?" Axel asked.

Amelia replied as the group walked toward the equipment hall with the smaller tires:
:norway: "We already have a map, what's his face - Sirus gave me a copy at the briefing. I doubt we can get a better one of any particular area. Food though, yes, as well as a few rash-masks for Sanni. I'll get those from Vilma. Then there's the bedding. We need 7 blankets, duvets, duvet-covers and sheets, 8 pillows and pillow-covers, and a spare mattress. Less than our engineer wanted, but we'll have to limit our spares"

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2019, 09:02:33 PM »
Amelia replied as the group walked toward the equipment hall with the smaller tires:
:norway: "We already have a map, what's his face - Sirus gave me a copy at the briefing. I doubt we can get a better one of any particular area. Food though, yes, as well as a few rash-masks for Sanni. I'll get those from Vilma. Then there's the bedding. We need 7 blankets, duvets, duvet-covers and sheets, 8 pillows and pillow-covers, and a spare mattress. Less than our engineer wanted, but we'll have to limit our spares"

Axel wordlessly pointed at the pile he'd already deposited next to the tank.