Author Topic: aRTD General Discussion Thread  (Read 11288 times)

willowclaw

• Super-Newbie
Re: aRTD General Discussion Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2021, 10:22:43 PM »
Just wanted to say (despite being very later) that I loved aRTD and enjoyed reading it so much!

noonnoommoon

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2023, 09:08:16 PM »
Fjskfjwjdgajfvhsnd okay this thread is dead as a doorknob but. I just read aRTD and have Many opinions..(not all negative!)
Buuut the one chapter that Stuck Out To Me was because my opinion on Hannu tanked during it lol(does anyone actually like Hannu? Like. He's an ass..)
Okay. So.
Chapter six, right? Very pretty color pallette, very pretty art, cute rabbits and Paju's brother is very pretty (tho paju is prettier) and also somehow managed two of my biggest 'noooo's like. In 10 pages.(drowning- like. Specificly someone pushing my head down when i come up for air, or there being something that prevents me form comjng up like At All and destroying instruments)
Hdksbfjajdvhh This chapter is when it became apparent to me that i Hated hannu's ass. God.
Anyway. I just wanted to rant about that idk. Tldr I really dislike Hannu and also those people in the comments section cheering him on as he Waterbroaded a Mildly Irritating Teenager
Wow this fandom is Old

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2023, 04:11:45 AM »
Truth. I'm in it for Ville.
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Keep Looking

• Bragi
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/them
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2023, 08:53:08 AM »
Oh yeah Hannu is absolutely an ass. He experiencies maybe a tiny bit of character development by the end? But he still would not be a person I would want to be around.
I write poetry sometimes.

Icon by the amazing Rithalie from the SSSS discord (rithalie-art.tumblr.com)

Ruler of Changi Airport