Creative Corner > Arts and Audiovisual Media Board

SSSS Crafting and Applied Arts Museum

(1/61) > >>

thatrankles:
This isn't real art, but I made it so I figured I would share.  I was thinking of using one of these and ordering a custom rubber stamp, though I'm not sure what I would use it for.

On another note, I haven't posted much on the forum, but I love all the art here, you are all truly amazing people.

Sunflower:

--- Quote from: thatrankles on February 01, 2015, 10:22:26 PM ---This isn't real art, but I made it so I figured I would share.  I was thinking of using one of these and ordering a custom rubber stamp, though I'm not sure what I would use it for.

On another note, I haven't posted much on the forum, but I love all the art here, you are all truly amazing people.

--- End quote ---
1. Yes, your rubber stamp designs are real art, since you thought them up (just like Piney's wallpaper).  And I think a lot of us would like an SSSS stamp.
2. Can we coax you to formally introduce yourself on the Introduction Thread?  We're always glad to welcome another amazing person.

UFOO9000:
I want a Tshirt or sweater with those everywhere. A stamp could be nice too....

Piney:

--- Quote from: thatrankles on February 01, 2015, 10:22:26 PM ---This isn't real art, but I made it so I figured I would share.  I was thinking of using one of these and ordering a custom rubber stamp, though I'm not sure what I would use it for.

--- End quote ---

Ooh, that would make a nice stamp. I'd just decorate my sketchbook pages with it if I had one. Doesn't really need a use.  :D
(And it's much cleaner than my wallpaper design; I drew that with my finger)

Piney:

--- Quote from: thatrankles on February 01, 2015, 11:09:45 PM ---I hadn't thought of putting the picture on clothing, but now you mention it, what about socks?

--- End quote ---

That, along with SSSS pajamas mentioned in the other thread, is definitely something I would spend money on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version