Creative Corner > Arts and Audiovisual Media Board

Art Commission Thread

(1/6) > >>

Lenny:
A thread for all forum artists to advertise if they are open for commissions, and if so, what sort of commissions.

Important: This thread is for commission advertisements only! If you are interested in any of the options here, please contact the artist through the method they've stated - don't post here.

Please take note that all transactions are between the artist and commissioner. The thread is only a way to show people who's available for commissions, and what sort of commissions are offered. I don't expect it to, but if this thread does go awry in any way, it'll be cut. Consider it an experiment for now, like the Language Board was - if it works and ends up being a good thing, it'll stay for good.

A few general rules/guidelines:
* Keep things to a limit of 5 inserted images per post.
* Feel free to link to your online gallery/deviantART/tumblr/ArtStation/etc. If you have all your commission terms drawn up somewhere else, feel free to do a short summary and link to the original.
* Try and be concise and definite in what you're offering! (The difference between: I'll draw anything! and I offer watercolour pictures of humanoid figures)
* Remember to state the best way for commissioners to contact you - email, PM on the forum, whatever method is best for you.
* Pricing - overpricing/underpricing is hard to rate, of course, and it's ultimately up to you... but don't go placing commissions for 10cents. Specify your preferred method of payment. DON'T post your PayPal details or similar - anything like that can be worked out privately.
* This is not a thread for art trades, but if you are interested in some form of payment other than monetary, make sure to specify it.
* As always, keep things PG-13.

callipygous:
YOOOO i was just wondering if there was a thread like this floating around!! i guess ill kick this off then!

hi guys! im karma and i am here to draw things for you!
ive done a few commissions, but im still relatively new at this, so please forgive any bumps or blips! i will do my absolute best to make things smooth!
i only accept paypal, and all prices are in USD

things i will draw!
✿ ocs ✿
✿ gijinkas ✿
✿ character design ✿
✿ fanart ✿

things i will not draw!
♤ gore ♤
♤ mechas/vehicles ♤
♤ furry/anthro ♤
♤ nsfw ♤

headshots
example☆ | example☆ | example☆
sketch; $4
flats; $6
full shading; $8

thigh up
sketch; $10
flats; $12
full shading; $16

full body
sketch; $15
flats; $20
full shading; $25

*for sketches, feel free to choose an accent color, too!*
[more art examples are available at my dA gallery!]

if youre interested in a commission, please fill out this form and send it to me either through PM to this account (callipygous), or over skype to chamoemile

--- Code: ---paypal email:
characters' name:
size(headshot, thigh up, fullbody):
style (sketch, flats, full shading):
reference images/description*:
personality:
anything extra?:
--- End code ---
*for a written description, i would appreciate as much information as possible! if you have any reference images for clothing, body type, hair style/color, etc, please include them!!
please note that i have the right to turn down a commission, and prices may fluctuate slightly depending on the complexity of characters!

i only take a few slots at a time so i make sure i finish them, but if they get filled, ill work hard to open more!
slots
1: open!
2: open!

Lenny:
Resident ninja here. Also known as Lenny Thynn.

I'm offering speedpaints: digital, monochrome/two-coloured, between 30-90 minutes each, with up to two characters + background. $20 US each. PayPal.
Contact me either via PM or via email: leonardthynn@gmail.com

I am entirely happy with being paid in Steam games instead. In fact, I'd prefer being gifted things from my wish list (or any game you'd think I'd enjoy) that are the same value of the commission instead of cash. My ID is LennyThynn.

The better you describe what you want, the better I can draw it. For characters, I would like either extensive written descriptions or good visual references. I reserve the right to refuse a commission if it's too vague (a guy), too extensive (draw an army of elves attacking this dwarven village with this guy at the head! Oh, and all the elves are riding moose, and the dwarves are shouting insults), or within the small realm of things I will not draw.

Remember to describe poses, too, or you might be surprised.

Places to see my art
facebook
deviantART
Ello
tumblr
ArtStation
pixiv

Things I am comfortable with
Humans, animals, monsters
Landscapes
Fantasy
Historical
Patterns
Skeletons

Things I am not practised with but will attempt
Mecha
Gore
Fight scenes
Fluffy romantic scenes

Things I will not attempt at all
Self-harm
NSFW
Triggering scenes
Excessively romantic scenes
Excessive gore

Krisse Kovacs:
Hello, I was the one who asked for this, so here is mine.

Currently I do chibi commissions, this is the example pic

I know it is hetalia, but I do anything else, currently only chibis, which can be changed later
 What I do:
-Humnoid characters (animals only as addictional, but we discuss about this)
-ocs are okay as long as you can show good references (I am not drawing after discription)
-The listed animes, cartoons, comics, (yes to ssss or artd) list on my commission blog!

Prizes:
-clean outline 3 $
-simle colouring 5 $
-shaded colouring 10 $

Addictional character or pairing information:
-clean outlines: 5$
-simple colouring: 7 $
-Full coloring 15$
for pairing (or just two character in one pic) be more specific what kind of relationship

Bg can be transparent, white, simple coloring, they are free, detailed bg is 1-2 $

Contact: here in PM (IF I am not answerig tumblr, I am always there) but mostly tumblr http://martticommission.tumblr.com/

Eich:
By special request, this board is now stickied, since the whole point of it is to make information available, and it was getting buried.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version