Creative Corner > Roleplay Board

Cosplay

(1/144) > >>

Gwenno:
Okay, so we all know that cosplay is super fun and super cool, which coincidentally can also be said about SSSS ^_^ so here we are, a thread dedicated to all SSSS cosplay endeavours!

We have participants from all skill levels showing their work here so don't be shy about sharing, be that your fully made derp kitty costume or your sudden realisation that you have the same hairstyle as Emil. You can share your progress pictures as you go on, and ask for advice from more experienced cosplayers (or give advice if you have something to contribute), show us your funny photoshoot pictures and of course appreciate what everyone else is doing.

The unifom overanalyzing thread may be a useful resource for potential cosplayers:
https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=211.0

and non SSSS cosplays should be posted here:
https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=578.0

Now go forth and COSPLAY!

Solovei:
I'm a little scared to put this up here (and maybe this isn't even the right thread, but we don't have one for cosplays yet, even lazy ones...)
But anyway, speaking of our favorite Swede, I got bored yesterday and did this:

Am I Emil yet?  :P
(nope, needs more sparkles)

Fimbulvarg:

--- Quote from: Solovei on January 31, 2015, 04:33:16 PM ---I'm a little scared to put this up here (and maybe this isn't even the right thread, but we don't have one for cosplays yet, even lazy ones...)

--- End quote ---
Too cute to be the spitting image, but the hair is spot on! Also something about that disappointed "aaw man" expression is just extremely entertaining.

Sigrid Marie:

--- Quote from: Solovei on January 31, 2015, 04:33:16 PM ---I'm a little scared to put this up here (and maybe this isn't even the right thread, but we don't have one for cosplays yet, even lazy ones...)

--- End quote ---

CUUUUUUTIEEE

The hair is so perf omg

Piney:

--- End quote ---

That's adorable! You look a lot like my sister now
We totally need a cosplay thread though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version