Creative Corner > Arts and Audiovisual Media Board

(Attention all fanartists!) Art permission

(1/35) > >>

kahli:
Hello there! In an attempt to contribute to the fandom I have started a Pinterest board about SSSS. Its purpose is to be an easy way to see all the concept art  without having to go digging through the blogs and ARTD, a way to attract new readers, and of course a place to showcase your guys' wonderful most bestest fan art, memes, and edits!  ;D Before I go off wildly pinning people's art, I thought I should ask your permission. In order to prevent cluttering the art threads up with me asking permission over and over, and to help me keep track of who's art is ok to use I made this thread. Please reply on wether or not you're cool with it, even if I've asked you before as it helps me keep track of people. I will of course give the you credit in the description of the pins. Thanks guys!  ;D

(P.S. here's the link to the board)   https://www.pinterest.com/kahlilego/stand-still-stay-silent-ssss/

People so far:

-Piney (tumblr)   -Lenny (DA)   -Almond Goddess (DA)  -Aqua Aurion (DA)  -Daea Reina(tumblr)  -Callipygous (Da/ tumblr)

-Princeofdoom (tumblr) -Haiz ( tumblr) -Laufey (DA)  -Curry (tumblr) -Sc0ut (tumblr)   -Baku (tumblr)   -zetkaj (Tumblr)  -taivonpoika (Tumblr)

-Mad Robin(Tumblr)  -North (DA/Tumblr)   -SolarPoweredGirl (Tumblr)   -Silenter(weasyl)   -Sumeri(DA)   -daiseerose(tumblr/DA)   -Antillanka(tumblr)   

-Ammerynth(tumblr) -Olga Veresk (DA/Tumblr)   -StarN1ght (DA)   -shoop (Tumblr/SSSSTag)    -Lucy C (Tumblr)    -Rabbit (Tumblr)   -blackberryblossoms (Tumblr)   

-Adrai Thell   -Ana Nymus   -Aprillen   -Auleliel  -Auxivele   -Brandenfascher   -Cat is In the Moon   -Cheesecake   -Couch Princess   -Corncobman    -curiosity   -DancingRanger   -Eriaror   

-Feartheviolas  -frenci -FinnishViking  -Grey-cat   -Gwenno   -Helia   -Hushpiper  -Jethan  -Johannabelle   -JoB   -John Candlebury    -jp Otter   -Latent Leprechaun   -Lars_B   -Luth Nightbreeze     -Noodly Appendage   

-Oemelmuff   -OrigamiOwl    -Olgia   -Oskutin     -P__   -Peraphelion  -PickleChip   -Random TexanReader   -Starfallz  -Sunflower  -Smirty  -Sigrid Marie  -Silenter    -Solokov    -Trinka   -Tabeabd     

Piney:
Always got my permission to post mine! :)

kahli:

--- Quote from: Piney on February 16, 2015, 09:43:09 PM ---Always got my permission to post mine! :)

--- End quote ---

Thank you!  ;D  Your stuff is amazing! I've been working on getting all of it on the board!

starfallz:
No problem for me! Go right ahead.

kahli:

--- Quote from: starfallz on February 16, 2015, 10:33:08 PM ---No problem for me! Go right ahead.

--- End quote ---

Woo hoo! Thanks! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version