Creative Corner > Arts and Audiovisual Media Board

The ARTD/SSSS Yarncrafters Club

(1/110) > >>

kjeks:

--- Quote from: OrigamiOwl on November 02, 2014, 04:58:23 AM ---I'd be totally happy with just the SSSS logo on a shirt :3

Maybe with the book-cover-version of "Stand Still• Stay Silent•" around the logo X)

(I might even try making one in the holidays)
http://m.wikihow.com/Stencil-a-T-Shirt

--- End quote ---

Ahhh a new trial awaits me on my knittingwork! I only need some wool in the colours fitting, write down a pattern and than I will try it with oven cloth first. If it works I got a motive for a new wooly cap.

Fimbulvarg:

--- Quote from: kex on November 02, 2014, 11:34:58 AM ---Ahhh a new trial awaits me on my knittingwork! I only need some wool in the colours fitting, write down a pattern and than I will try it with oven cloth first. If it works I got a motive for a new wooly cap.

--- End quote ---

Reminds me that I've seen an almost identical motif used on actual sweaters. A similar motif called the Hardanger rose is very common in Norwegian knitting, but it's usually octagonal.

kjeks:
I'm done with the knitting script for oven cloth. First I will do it in one colour only. The pattern will emerge depending on the correct combinition of knit stiches and plain stiches. Afterwards I will try it in two colours. I have not decided yet, whether I will try this by knitting or crochetting. I think that will depend in wich way I am able to hide the yarn better. If it is done I will try to load up some pictures though I have not puzzled out yet how to do this without having an account somewhere.

kjeks:
I'm done with the oven cloth. Only one so far, as I ran out of wool doing the first one. On my profile pic you see the dark side, the light one is the back side:

Sunflower:

--- Quote from: kex on November 20, 2014, 12:05:23 PM ---I'm done with the oven cloth. Only one so far, as I ran out of wool doing the first one. On my profile pic you see the dark side, the light one is the back side:

--- End quote ---

Marvelous!  Beautiful!  Ingenious!  Will you please share the pattern?  I bet I'm not the only one on this forum who used to knit and would like an excuse to dig out the needles and wool again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version