Creative Corner > Writing Board

The Forum's Scriptorium

(1/115) > >>

Nimphy:
The literary equivalent of the Art Museum!  Share your stories here!

kjeks:
would like to share the one I gave to Fen Shen for christmas here. Yet she has to decide, it is her gift.

DzigaWatt:
I'd like to share an oldie from some pages back.

"After losing the other eye in a sudden friendly fire, the Legend of Ulmir the great began. No troll nor giant could ever predict his sudden tripping, he never ran from a fray, charging always with a cane in his left and fork in his right. When asked why a fork, he'd answer "A fork?! I thought this sword was light!". His story still travels from mouth to mouth and has stood tall against the lashes of time, his fork standing proud with the other relics of the fallen heroes in the hall of fame, inspiring children and adults alike in the never ending battle."

Fen Shen:
@Kex: Sure, why not. After all, the audience doesn't know which parts hit the mark and which parts don't. ;)

kjeks:

--- Quote from: Fen Shen on January 19, 2015, 05:10:42 AM ---@Kex: Sure, why not. After all, the audience doesn't know which parts hit the mark and which parts don't. ;)

--- End quote ---

To be honest I am not sure myself how near to the truth I got :D

well here it is. As it is dated back to year 0 and leaves out trolls and the like I feel that it fits better in here than in the SSSS-Scriptorium

have fun

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version