Creative Corner > Events Board

YoinkTober 2023 - Tenth Anniversary Edition

(1/27) > >>

wavewright62:
Welcome to this year's edition of YoinkTober, where we on the Forum follow a series of prompts daily through October!  In general this is modelled on the InkTober challenge, where artists were challenged to produce one piece of inked art per day, even if just a small one.  We have expanded that to include written works (or other media like animatics or soundboards, go nuts) as well as drawings, to celebrate the crucial role words have in our fandom.

This year's prompts follow the theme of TEN, based on 1 November being the anniversary of Page 1 of Stand Still Stay Silent.  Most of the daily prompts are there to fulfill with a creative endeavour, focussed on SSSS - its worldbuilding, its characters, the artistry of its pages, its monsters.  Unlike previous years, some of the prompts are specifically just an excuse to make lists or commentary.  We want everyone to have a go on at least one prompt this year!

Without further ado:
1.   10 things I love about SSSS
2.   10 Little Fingers and 10...uh oh
3.   10-Step Programme
4.   These 10 Are All That's Left
5.   10 Visions of the Icelandic Mages
6.   10 Years of Progress
7.   Sigrun (that's it, that's the whole prompt - it's her birthday)
8.   10-Year-Old Child(ren)
9.   10 functionalities of the Cat-Tank
10.  Year 10
11.  Number 10 Downing St
12.  10 Years Together
13.  One little, 2 little, 10 little notoros
14.  My Favourite 10 Fanworks
15.  SSSS/Known World Decathlon
16.  10 Useful and 100% Safe Spells and/or Runes
17.  Powers of 10 (Orders of Magnitude)
18.  10 Jobs Held By Mikkel Madsen
19.  10 Haiku
20.  It's Been 10 Years Since I Lost You
21.  Top 10 SSSS Characters
22.  10 Cats
23.  10-Minute Fanart Challenge (art only, 10 minutes, go!)
24.  My favourite 10 SSSS pages
25.  10 Years Ago today (from character POV)
26.  A Perfect 10
27.  10 Soldiers
28.  The Top 10 (Clickbait Challenge)
29.  Troll Ten-tacles
30.  Thoughts on Chapter 10
31.  10 Puns  (oh, the horror!)

Have fun!

Edit: it was pointed out that I had a duplicate for 2 dates - that has now been rectified, with apologies for my error.

thorny:

--- Quote from: wavewright62 on September 21, 2023, 09:20:21 PM ---We want everyone to have a go on at least one prompt this year!

--- End quote ---

I think I've got one for year 10 --

Jitter:
Wonderful! Thank you so much for this, Wave!

Let’s take ten deep breaths and show we aten’t ded yet!

Mirasol:
I´ve refilled my markers, I´ve bought paper, I´ve printed out the prompts - I´m ready! :haw:

Thanks Wave!!!
Just to clarify, even though this year´s list builds up to SSSS´s 1. page anniversary, making things unrelated to SSSS for some prompts is still fair game right? :)

wavewright62:
We-e-ellll most of these are deliberately SSSS-specific, with the intention that there should be a focus on that world and what it has meant to us all.

That said, you're the creator, and we love your content, so...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version