Creative Corner > Events Board

Forum Advent Calendar 2022

(1/31) > >>

wavewright62:
The Forum Advent Calendar 20228oo10o 3oo1oo6oo20o14o9o17o22o 4oo11oo21o19o2oo13o24o15o5oo12o16o7o23o18o

It has become an annual tradition here on the Forum to construct an Advent Calendar of fanworks in various media, originally based on Minna Sundberg's webcomics, but now an overall celebration of what we as a community love.
Each day from 1 through 24 December, a fanwork treat will be added to this thread, with the grid above becoming live with links to the post as the month progresses.  Many of our finest artists and writers are preparing works for our delight, with many focusing on a festive theme.  We will also be featuring some classics from calendars past.
The (general) target time to reveal each new work will be in the wee hours of Official Fan Forum time.

:squirrelcookie: :sigrun: :mikkel: :reynir: :emil: :tuuri: :lalli: :onni:  :squirrelcookie:
Oh, what the hey, let's throw some snow for you Northern Hemisphere folks to get in the mood!

wavewright62:
Spoiler: open the door • show
And here we are once again, are you ready?  Your humble mod wavewright62 is here to kick off this year's Advent Calendar.
Spoiler: taking a bow • show
Here are the Victorious Players from Jitter's opera AU** taking a bow after that production that did not look like it was going to ever reach the stage!

**Edit: found linkeeeees!  These were part of Jitter's YoinkTober 2021 contributions! 
The setting and characters are introduced here.
Story continues
whew
Glow Up
Reviews

thegreyarea:
Wow, that's quite a beginning for our Calendar, dear Wave!  :headbang:
I love the blue hue, <3 and the look on their faces!

(BTW I don't recall reading that story, and I'd love to. Will be waiting for that link too)

dmeck7755:
Wave,
Great beginning.  It looks almost like Shakespeare's Midsomer's night's dream

Which would be fitting, as I believe you live in the Southern Hemisphere

Bravo!  Great Start!!

Keep Looking:
Oh, wow! From the couple of live theatre performances I've been to, I think this artwork really captures the end-of-show feeling. I also haven't read this AU so if you send the link I'm also looking forwards to give it a try.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version