Creative Corner > Roleplay Board

Fallout Play-By-Post

<< < (2/74) > >>

thegreyarea:
Oh, I remember that part! He is in a train, and the G-man appears! “Wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes.”... What, it's not that game?
Sorry, just joking. :) It's just that the beginning of Half-life 2 is unforgettable!

I saw the video and it looks good! (so good that I'm thinking about getting that game...) Anyway I'll check things on Discord and start creating my character to join the party!

Ragnarok:
You all wake up as the freezing cold retreats and the mechanical pods you'd all been placed in by the Vault staff open up.

The room you're in is the same as it was when you got in, except for the cold and the faint hint of frost...

Your memories are all muddled, slightly. The only things you remember after the bomb sirens and the terror of entering the Vault and getting in to the pods are the sound of a baby crying and the sound of gunshots.

Over some unseen intercom, a voice blares: 'MALFUNCTION IN CRYOPOD SYSTEMS. PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY.'

Kitty:
Dizzy and confused are words, but they don't exactly apply to the mess in his head right now.
Dizzy...? Surprisingly not.
Confused? Very.

Holding onto his head and the door of the weird, annoyingly cold thing that he seems to have been put into, he gets out and...
These are not his clothes.

Don't panic. Very lost, he looks around, not moving from where he's at. He doesn't know what's up. Best move as little as possible. Don't cause trouble.

Where the hell am I?

Wherever it is, he shouldn't be here. Right?

Songbird:
Robin

Robin does not much steps out of the pod as she spills out of it, limbs momentarily flailing in all the wrong directions, wobbly knees giving in under her weight and bringing her to the concrete floor where she thankfully catches herself with splayed hands before she's forced to do so with her face. It takes her a moment to notice the warning, her hearing malfunctioning as badly as the rest of her body.

"What," she croaks, getting on her feet and knees and bridging the gap between hers and her mother's pod in an awkward gait. "Mom, we gotta go!" She repeatedly hits the glass with a closed fist then pulls at the handles and hits what she suspects to be the open button when that doesn't work, switching to frantically pulling at the bars again and peering inside the pod in a display of growing terror when Huong doesn't move.

Kitty:
Shit.

His face grows pale when he connects a few dots. This is... some place. And there's kids here. And judging by her expression, there is also dead people.
Shit.

"Kid!" He approaches the girl and puts a hand on her shoulder, trying to gently pull her away from distress. "Don't. Move away from there. Help! Help!!" he calls.

He is missing information, he doesn't know what's happening or what to do.
What the hell should he do??? How did he end up here?????

And who is he calling for help?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version