Creative Corner > Academy Board

WIP Me into Finishing This Art

(1/14) > >>

Kitty:
I've seen two art threads, one for SSSS, one for everything else.

basically, post your unfinished and abandoned works here and we'll kick each other in the butt until it's done.

Spoiler: My current WIP: • show

Sc0ut:
Ok so is it about actual abandoned art (stuff that one has definitively given up on finishing) or about WIP? Because they are, to me, different things, and the title suggests one while the content suggests the other

Kitty:

--- Quote from: Sc0ut on March 27, 2021, 10:56:00 AM ---Ok so is it about actual abandoned art (stuff that one has definitively given up on finishing) or about WIP? Because they are, to me, different things, and the title suggests one while the content suggests the other

--- End quote ---

id say both, but i picked the title for alliteration.
should i change? Abandoned and WIP art thread?

Sc0ut:

--- Quote from: Kitty on March 27, 2021, 11:08:00 AM ---id say both, but i picked the title for alliteration.
should i change? Abandoned and WIP art thread?

--- End quote ---

I support this change, it's always good to have titles that describe the thread well, and it helps people know they might have something to contribute to it.

By the way, your WIP looks really cute, good luck with it!

wavewright62:
I sincerely hope you don't mind me presto-change-o changing the name of the thread, Kitty. 
I seen your image through a couple of developments now, and think you're well on your way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version