Creative Corner > Roleplay Board

Re-enactment Experiences Mark II

(1/24) > >>

midwestmutt:

--- Quote from: Róisín on October 15, 2018, 08:47:55 PM ---Hopefully we will see more of you now you have internet again?

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I see we have to start over with the reenactment discussion thread.I'll read up again on how to post pictures and rebuild the site as best I can for my part.

Róisín:
Thanks! I wouldn't know where to begin.

wavewright62:

--- Quote from: midwestmutt on October 16, 2018, 03:40:58 PM ---Yeah, I see we have to start over with the reenactment discussion thread.I'll read up again on how to post pictures and rebuild the site as best I can for my part.

--- End quote ---

I still have a bunch of Róisín's photos on board hosted privately on my imgur account - I can reload them, possibly this weekend if I get a chance.

Róisín:
So glad you still have them!

Róisín:
And something that I would have put up on the reenactment thread, were it still here:

Timeline Festival, at Kryal Castle, Leigh Creek near Ballarat, Victoria. This coming weekend, October 19 to 21. Friday is reenactors only, Saturday and Sunday open to visitors. I wont get there this year, but a lot of interesting people will. Worth a look.

And Midwestmutt, I hope some of your photos survive - they really caught the spirit of the events.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version