Author Topic: Personal Luonto  (Read 41356 times)

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
Re: Personal Luonto
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2015, 12:26:19 PM »
Wait, you're Frenci... Do you own the cat or is the cat your Luonto? (or both) And I thought Frenci was the cat's name... Thank you for omitting the possessive, Martti! I'm royally confused right now. *facepalm
I don't own thst cat. that is a pic Martti faund ;P

Frenci is a person, Frenci is a cat person.
yes, That pic of the cat and the fox you can find few of them on the google search with "norwegian cat fox" or just "cat attacks fox"
it was just an example pic for my and Frenci's luonto. (Because hers would be a cat, mine I think would be a fox)

yup
I am a cat

yeah..

can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2015, 04:00:20 PM »
My luonto would be a kitsune, a nine-tailed fox from Japan mythology. Accidentally found a nice illustration (not mine).

Another is from one of my favourite artists, Susan Seddon Boulet.

Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2015, 04:57:03 PM »
I got spider, wolverine and horse on a shared top three for that spirit animal test. Of the three, I think I would go with horse.

Baz

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2015, 06:14:38 AM »
Maybe dip into astrology for inspiration. My year animal in Chinese astrology is a dragon - that would make a great luonto! Not too keen on my European astrology animal though - a goat. How much use would that be in a pinch?

Aierdome

• Ranger
  • The Emperor Protects.
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2015, 08:59:00 AM »
Maybe dip into astrology for inspiration. My year animal in Chinese astrology is a dragon - that would make a great luonto! Not too keen on my European astrology animal though - a goat. How much use would that be in a pinch?

I'm sure goat is a very good animal to have with you in a pinch.
- It has a nasty bite
- It can bite through everything, for that matter
- Smaller beasts will not enjoy it's kick
- Depending on how big you are (and whether luontos can change sizes), it's like an off-road escape vehicle!
When I think of deep psychological insight, I think of three names: Freud; Jung; Grignr.
-----
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Ana Nymus

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2015, 09:09:59 AM »
I'm sure goat is a very good animal to have with you in a pinch.
- It has a nasty bite
- It can bite through everything, for that matter
- Smaller beasts will not enjoy it's kick
- Depending on how big you are (and whether luontos can change sizes), it's like an off-road escape vehicle!

I wouldn't want to be on the receiving ends of a goat's horns, either!
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2015, 11:25:44 AM »
If I was to go with my love of water and oceans, I guess a fish of some sort.    Salmon were used a lot in the Pacific Northwest (and smoked salmon goes soooooo well on a bagel!) so I could go with that.
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2015, 12:08:28 PM »
 I'd like to say my luonto would be some super cool, rare and quirky animal that no one has ever heard of...
But I'd be fooling myself: it's a cat.
I'm a cat.
Me and Frenci can hang out in the cat-people club.
I've always known my spirit animal would be a cat, my whole family calls me the cat-lady. I love to lay around and sleep all day, can spend hours grooming myself, feel haughty when I do something awesome, give people love-nips (don't ask we why, I just like to bite people ???),  look for affection and attention only when I want it, can be VERY sassy, love being scratched on my back and in my hair, can be VERY picky when it comes to my food, and love to troll people just to annoy them ::).

So yeah, I'd totally have a cat luonto.
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Fauna

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2015, 02:29:05 PM »
Say, where is this luonto quiz that everyone's been talking about?

mithrysc

• Ranger
  • indefinite hiatus
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2015, 02:44:30 PM »
Hm. My luonto would probably one of the smaller "big" cats like an ocelot. Or a gray fox, just because. (solitary, small enough not to be immediately threatening....extensively hunted for fur? idk the last one)

Say, where is this luonto quiz that everyone's been talking about?

I'm pretty sure this is the one.

Got cougar (??), spider, and owl as top three. The latter two seem fitting enough.

frenci

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • too lazy to type, too shy to talk
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2015, 03:10:59 PM »
I'd like to say my luonto would be some super cool, rare and quirky animal that no one has ever heard of...
But I'd be fooling myself: it's a cat.
I'm a cat.
Me and Frenci can hang out in the cat-people club.
I've always known my spirit animal would be a cat, my whole family calls me the cat-lady. I love to lay around and sleep all day, can spend hours grooming myself, feel haughty when I do something awesome, give people love-nips (don't ask we why, I just like to bite people ???),  look for affection and attention only when I want it, can be VERY sassy, love being scratched on my back and in my hair, can be VERY picky when it comes to my food, and love to troll people just to annoy them ::).

So yeah, I'd totally have a cat luonto.

cat club? you probably mean the super awesolmy cool people club B) *attempts a cool pose*

Talks: :italy: :uk: :slovenia:
Learning: :spain: :norway:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2015, 04:00:23 PM »
cat club? you probably mean the super awesolmy cool people club B) *attempts a cool pose*

I sneak in and steal the cookies
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Hrollo

• Ranger
« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2015, 04:29:23 PM »
After thinking a lot about this, I have concluded my luonto would be an Armored Rat:

(This is a real animal, it's found in Latin America).
Fluent: :fr: :gb:
Some knowledge: :it:
Attempting to learn again: :de:
Passive familiarity: :es: :br: :ad: :ro:

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2015, 04:30:35 PM »
Hm. My luonto would probably one of the smaller "big" cats like an ocelot. Or a gray fox, just because. (solitary, small enough not to be immediately threatening....extensively hunted for fur? idk the last one)

Got cougar (??), spider, and owl as top three. The latter two seem fitting enough.

Got crow as top.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Fauna

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2015, 05:48:17 PM »

Thanks. Looks like I got the spider - so I'll go with the SSSS's of all spidies - the silver-sided sector spider! (say that quickly ten times, lol.)

Spoiler: show

I have a love hate relationship with spiders. They're so pretty.. but so gross... but so pretty. Why so I have to find them so gross when I just want to pick them up :'C
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:16:22 AM by Fauna »