Author Topic: General Discussion Thread  (Read 2367285 times)

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
Re: General Discussion Thread
« Reply #10050 on: September 04, 2015, 05:26:00 PM »
only statistics can soothe my soul. how much haiz is the forum

Also the arts in the SSSS art museum are about 11% Haiz arts.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Eriaror

• Ilmarinen
  • Scout
  • Intermediate apprentice of webpage wizardry
« Reply #10051 on: September 04, 2015, 05:28:44 PM »
Nooo, making an auto-compiling statistics section for about all my minipages is totally not in my distant plans. Not at all. ::)
Native :hungary: | Fluent :uk: | Fading :germany:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #10052 on: September 04, 2015, 05:29:20 PM »
At the time I am posting this there have been 63830 posts and the forum is 4% Haiz.
Also the arts in the SSSS art museum are about 11% Haiz arts.
ahaha WHAT THE HECK

I'm not sure if I should be amazed or terrified at the prospect that I may actually be the one person producing the most SSSS content outside of Minna........................ does minna even know i exist
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 05:34:44 PM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #10053 on: September 04, 2015, 05:34:34 PM »
Nooo, making an auto-compiling statistics section for about all my minipages is totally not in my distant plans. Not at all. ::)

SHHHHHHH don't spoil our secret plans! ;)

I feel like we should create a new thread solely dedicated to Fear (and other skalds) posting statistics ;)

Lars already has a statistics thread. Maaaaybe we should move over there. https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=229.0
If anyone wants random statistics on something (especially pertaining to any of the art museums), just post a request and I'll see what I can do.

ahaha WHAT THE HECK

I'm not sure if I should be amazed or terrified at the fact that I may actually be the one person creating the most SSSS content outside of Minna........................ does minna even know i exist

Hahaha don't stop, you make my data more interesting :D (also I love your art, I was just skalding all your unicorns yesterday)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 06:03:37 PM by Feartheviolas »
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Mélusine

« Reply #10054 on: September 04, 2015, 05:34:56 PM »
The forum is currently 4.5% Fimby
At the time I am posting this there have been 63830 posts and the forum is 4% Haiz.
*Now can see Fimby and Haiz sharing the forum as a cake*
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Eriaror

• Ilmarinen
  • Scout
« Reply #10055 on: September 04, 2015, 05:45:44 PM »
ooooh no no no don't say that I have an actual obsession with matching-digit numbers
May I point out that: ;)

Also, right now Viola has the 10000th post in this thread, and if nothing gets moved from the previous stuff it'll stay that way. :D

SHHHHHHH don't spoil our secret plans! ;)
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Mélusine

« Reply #10056 on: September 04, 2015, 05:49:40 PM »
But... but... but you have the good (my good) hour ! How do you do that ? I tried when I became a member but never understood how to do.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Eriaror

• Ilmarinen
  • Scout
« Reply #10057 on: September 04, 2015, 05:52:44 PM »
But... but... but you have the good (my good) hour ! How do you do that ? I tried when I became a member but never understood how to do.
You go to Profile » Modify Profile » Look and Layout and press the little (auto detect) next to the Time Offset option's input field.

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #10058 on: September 04, 2015, 05:53:34 PM »
May I point out that: ;)

AAAA THANK YOU I MEANT TO KEEP A WATCH ON THIS BUT FORGOT AND GOT THE 9999TH REPLY ANYWAY, EVERYTHING IS GOOD *saves screencap to folder*

Hahaha don't stop, you make my data more interesting :D (also I love your art, I was just skading all your unicorns yesterday)
.........does it look like I'm able to stop
(also thank you- hang on, my unicorns? just HOW MANY IRONS DO YOU HAVE IN ThE fiRE)

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #10059 on: September 04, 2015, 06:04:55 PM »
(also thank you- hang on, my unicorns? just HOW MANY IRONS DO YOU HAVE IN ThE fiRE)

Ummm... fire? Irons? I'm not sure I'm at liberty to discuss this... *vanishes back into the depths of the forum*

Eriaror

• Ilmarinen
  • Scout
« Reply #10060 on: September 04, 2015, 06:13:27 PM »
Having "many irons in the fire" is an idiom for doing lots of things simultaneously.

Hm... maybe the Idioms, Phrases and Sayings thread needs reviving, IIRC I didn't give the answers for some of the last batch of Hungarian stuff... :o

Nimphy

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • The Almighty Phoenix, future Ruler of the World
« Reply #10061 on: September 04, 2015, 06:15:45 PM »
Ummm... fire? Irons? I'm not sure I'm at liberty to discuss this... *vanishes back into the depths of the forum*

Also confused.

On other news, I assisted to a conversation between sis and mom.

"But moom! Come on, I need a new phone!"
Me: "You have put aside enough to buy a new one yourself. It may not be super-modern but..."
"But I don't want it if it's not super-modern!"

...Yeaah.

Seriously.

No.

Why.

(No, but really. She has a very very good phone, a TV in her room, an iPad she doesn't need... Why does she want more. I don't get this.)
Fluent: :italy:, :albania:, :usa:

Okay: :spain:

Learning: :germany: :norway: :japan:

Bloody messed-up spoils of a language: :france:

Survivor: :chap0: :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

Mélusine

« Reply #10062 on: September 04, 2015, 06:16:35 PM »
You go to Profile » Modify Profile » Look and Layout and press the little (auto detect) next to the Time Offset option's input field.
Marvelous ! Thank you :) After 6 months soon...

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #10063 on: September 04, 2015, 06:24:14 PM »
Having "many irons in the fire" is an idiom for doing lots of things simultaneously.

*reappears* Oh makes more sense now... Does ALL the Things work as an answer? ALL the Irons! \o/

Piney I love your Brennisteinn painting with the hands! Love love love!

*disappears again*
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 07:00:25 PM by Feartheviolas »

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #10064 on: September 04, 2015, 06:35:03 PM »
*reappears* Oh makes more sense now... Does ALL the Things work as an answer? ALL the Irons! \o/
I used that idiom as a terrible homestuck reference and you played rIGHT into it o__o

all this talk of Fimby being an AI, but here we have Viola........................