Author Topic: General Discussion Thread  (Read 2303268 times)

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
Re: General Discussion Thread
« Reply #18030 on: March 07, 2018, 01:39:04 AM »
Mélusine, thats wonderful!! What are they making next?
A herons’tree ! :D *Waits for the second part of her pay to be a part of the project* Look how amazing it will be ❤️
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arbreauxherons/larbre-aux-herons-the-herons-tree
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #18031 on: March 07, 2018, 12:10:12 PM »
A herons’tree ! :D *Waits for the second part of her pay to be a part of the project* Look how amazing it will be ❤️
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arbreauxherons/larbre-aux-herons-the-herons-tree

That looks really cool
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #18032 on: March 07, 2018, 01:37:02 PM »

Ooh!! XoX Looks like it'll be awesome!!
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Mélusine

« Reply #18033 on: March 07, 2018, 02:03:42 PM »
And then we could have a meetup there ! :D
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #18034 on: March 07, 2018, 02:37:05 PM »

Whoa.
Might I suggest Nantes for the city that you preside over, so that you can reclaim these treasures for the Known World?
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Mélusine

« Reply #18035 on: March 07, 2018, 02:44:21 PM »
Whoa.
Might I suggest Nantes for the city that you preside over, so that you can reclaim these treasures for the Known World?
Yes you can ^_^

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #18036 on: March 07, 2018, 02:46:21 PM »
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Athena

« Reply #18037 on: March 07, 2018, 04:14:52 PM »
And then we could have a meetup there ! :D

That would be magical! :)

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

Mélusine

« Reply #18038 on: March 07, 2018, 04:28:49 PM »
That would be magical! :)
Come when you want. Even before 2022 ! You, Luth, or other persons traveling in France. They'll show the new animals in the Gallery, it will be... oh, well, I'll be as enthusiast as the first time ^-^ It would be a pleasure to show you a place I love.

Athena

« Reply #18039 on: March 08, 2018, 01:35:49 AM »
Come when you want. Even before 2022 ! You, Luth, or other persons traveling in France. They'll show the new animals in the Gallery, it will be... oh, well, I'll be as enthusiast as the first time ^-^ It would be a pleasure to show you a place I love.

And it would be a pleasure to see it! <3 I may be able to visit sometime next spring or summer, I know my mom has been wanting to visit France for quite a while, so there’s a good chance that we’ll arrange a trip together sometime! ^-^

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #18040 on: March 08, 2018, 08:45:44 AM »

Vraiment, je dois visiter la France de nouveau !
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #18041 on: March 08, 2018, 11:21:14 AM »
So, the SSSS RP is finally wrapping up. We've gained (and lost. Mostly lost) members, but it's been fun the whole way through.

Naturally, we're starting a second round.

Come swing by the PerSSSSona's board to check out the discussion! Everyone is welcome.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Mélusine

« Reply #18042 on: March 10, 2018, 11:49:26 AM »
One of the "joys" about sharing a house : having a colleague of my housemates coming here with her dog when I'm still unable to avoid panic with them. Haha. Thank you so much. (It's not the first time.)

Sc0ut

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #18043 on: March 10, 2018, 12:52:24 PM »
One of the "joys" about sharing a house : having a colleague of my housemates coming here with her dog when I'm still unable to avoid panic with them. Haha. Thank you so much. (It's not the first time.)

:o Do your house mates know about your dog phobia? If they do, I think it's very rude to invite over someone with their dog. You should talk about this with them.

Mélusine

« Reply #18044 on: March 10, 2018, 01:24:31 PM »
:o Do your house mates know about your dog phobia? If they do, I think it's very rude to invite over someone with their dog. You should talk about this with them.
They know, including the owner of the dog. They won't say no to her. (Long short story : she had a cancer last year and everybody is very supportive with her, which I can understand. But I am in my room since more than one hour and mentally preparing to leave the house and having to cross the dog for that. Which could be seen as kind of funny if I was able to take some distance :D)