Author Topic: Art Commission Thread  (Read 24191 times)

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
Re: Art Commission Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 09:42:13 PM »
Hello hello!! I opened up custom character designs! These are geared towards Steven Universe fancharacters, but these prices can be applied to any design for anything. Original works, other fandoms, whatever it is I'd love to design some characters for you! *finger guns*

HOW TO GET A SLOT:
♡ note me or comment here with the character, theme, tier, add-ons, plus any specifics you have and i will design you your character! ♡
☆ for fusions: give me references of all characters involved and specify whether they are stable or unstable! ☆

NOTE: COMMISSIONS OF CHARACTERS I DESIGNED ARE 20% OFF !
YEET

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2016, 05:50:59 PM »
Heyo!! Since I'm a broke college student and this upcoming semester is going to be very financially tight, I've finally stopped procrastinating and am opening up cheap character commissions! Details as follows-

WILL DRAW:

•OCs
    •Fanart
    •Character designs
    •Real people
    •Backgrounds if requested; price would depend on complexity

WILL NOT DRAW:

•Anthro/furries/non-humanoid characters
    •NSFW
    •Gore/body horror
    •Mecha

I accept payments through PayPal; send them to claire.pinearts@gmail.com!

****Please follow these instructions when sending payment!****

If you’re interested in commissioning me, please contact me through PM on Tumblr/Twitter/forum or through my email mentioned above! As a sidenote, reference photos/a detailed description of the character(s) you want me to draw will be greatly appreciated. The better reference I have, the better I can draw them!

♡♡♡

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Sc0ut

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2016, 03:56:52 PM »
Since Minna said it's okay to get paid for SSSS commissions, I now offer them too! My rates and other information can be found here.

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2016, 07:11:35 PM »
:> new commission info

Email me at : JureeyaArt@gmail.com
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2017, 01:59:47 PM »

I'm now open for digital dog portraits! Flat rate is $50 for a head/bust; like the puppy at the top, drawn in the style of the puppy in the bottom. Digital file only; will print & ship for an extra fee.

Currently I can only take payment through Paypal, at claire.pinearts@gmail.com. If you don’t have a Paypal account, I can send an invoice. Contact me through email if you're interested!

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Abprallen

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • The Frenchiest of Fries
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2017, 02:10:32 PM »
Necroing this thread but, I recently opened up commissions :V  I'm totally new to it so bear with me on that front >__>

&&& more info here!
I've been advised that my prices are too low so they maaay change but for now I'll honour the ones currently stated.
Please contact me via tumblr or at Abprallen@hotmail.com if you're interested!
:sparkle: :sparkle: :sparkle:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 05:35:37 PM by Abprallen »

amaranthineamusement

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • call me Am
  • Preferred pronouns: she/hers
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2018, 12:34:05 PM »
Hello everyone~! I'm opening up commissions in four types: standard, candids, animated pagedolls and playing cards. See my pricing and info below! <3 I take payment through paypal or deviantart points. Contact me for commissions at amaranthineamusement@gmail.com.

1) Standard Commissions! My pricing set can be seen below: it's $5 for a bust, $10 for a waist, and $15 for a fullbody with a $2 base rate for additional items. If it's something larger than the axe pictured, e.g. a bike, it can go up to an extra $5. A good rule of thumb is that if it can fit in a pocket, it's not an additional charge.

2) Candids! These are in the correct size for a snapchat picture (1080 x 1920) and are posed to look like a candid capture/selfie. They're $15/1,500 points each, with up to $5 being possibly added on for extra detail/items/up to one extra person. Bring your OC to life!

Spoiler: see the pretty below the cut • show

3) Animated Pagedolls! These are $10/1,000 points each and can be used to spruce up your dA front page- or just to look real cute! You can have one animated element per pagedoll (in the example it's a heart). Additional items, but not additional animated elements, can be added for up to $5 depending on complexity!

4) Playing cards! Due to their complexity, these are $20/2,000 points each. Every playing card commissioner gets to choose one item for their character to hold, their suit/number, and any other elements that they may want included in the card. As with everything else, there may be an additional charge of up to $5 for any extra details.

And finally, as a forum special offer, I'm happy to do chibis in the style of SSSS for $10 a pop. These are fully colored and custom!

Spoiler: you may have already seen this one ;^) • show

My terms & conditions can be read here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z1OAHcsfJVkZxivWjC-87PoPlb9alMX903UI4Zs4DI0

I'm happy to do OCs, real people, and DND characters! However I don't do anything NSFW and I tend to stay away from furry-type characters just because I don't have experience with it, although I'm open to negotiation ^u^

Again, if you want to contact me for a commission, email me at amaranthineamusement@gmail.com. I'm happy to answer questions/negotiate.
Geologist | Writer | Artist

“What’s the good of having mastery over cosmic balance and knowing the secrets of fate if you can’t blow something up?’”

- Terry Pratchett - Reaper Man

Morgan

• Scout
  • aka UrsaMinoris
  • Preferred pronouns: Her/she
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2018, 04:09:11 PM »
Hello I don't have any fancy images to post, just my big ol google document

As well as the methods of contact listed, you can also message me on here

Fluent: :canada: :france:
Learning: :germany: :russia:
Can (mostly) count to ten and say a few words: :southkorea:

my art: instagram.com/the_great_tree_massacre
:chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:
:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Leopeo123

• Super-Newbie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2019, 09:55:02 PM »
Hello, I am reading and I make commissions for 5 $ for any type of scanned drawing send me a message to know more information or ask for more examples :) ;D ;) :D :))
networks:
https://twitter.com/David44368394
https://theleopeo123.tumblr.com/
leonardosan2000@gmail.com

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2019, 06:48:03 PM »
I'm doing commissions! These are my base prices+basic information. Prices may be higher depending on how complex/difficult the commission is. If you want more examples, you can check out my tumblr. My terms of service can be found here. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

I take payment through Paypal. If you are interested in ordering a commission, message me here or email me at johannabelle.leach@gmail.com (please put commission somewhere in the email title so I can find it easily)

❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Quetanto

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: He, him, his
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2020, 07:51:06 AM »
Okay, bit of a stretch here. I don't do portraits or anything like that. What I can do you is runes, which can be used where you want in whatever manner you want. Futhark inscriptions, galdrastafir, you name it. Commissions are priced at $10 a galdrastafr or for every one line (read: line of text, not line in a rune) in Old Norse.
🇨🇦 🇹🇷 Native
🇫🇷 Fluent (somewhat rusty)
🇮🇹 🇬🇷 🇯🇵 🇫🇮 🇭🇰 🇮🇳 Picking it up as I go along
(No symbols for Latin, Ancient Greek, or Inuktitut…)
:book2::book3::book4:

Dan_Urios

• Digital illustrator
  • Preferred pronouns: He/Him
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2021, 07:33:31 AM »
With expertise comes new updates to the price chart and new examples! So let me try this again:

I don't say anything about the things I don't draw because so far I have zero issues! I will draw your fetishes, I don't give a shit.

HERE'S THE RELEVANT SFW STUFF:

You can find nsfw examples in the mature board -wink wink-
Hi! My name is Dan, and I'm a digital illustrator based in Spain. If you wanna check my sfw work (like other SSSS fanart) here's my INSTAGRAM. Also, all of my social media accounts are HERE and my commissions are OPEN!

Fluent in: :es: :us: and

Learning: :de: :fi: