Author Topic: Fanvideos  (Read 45371 times)

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
Re: Fanvideos
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2015, 02:27:10 PM »
Oh oh oh are we doing requests? If so, I have one! I'd love to do this myself but I sadly have no video editing software at the moment (feel free to suggest free ones, though)

Anyway, thisinstrumental track would be GREAT for a creepy troll-themed fanvid I think!
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Cat Is in the Moon

• Such Evil.
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2015, 05:50:45 PM »

No. Just watch it.

Edit... Do comment >_<
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 06:34:55 PM by Cat Is in the Moon »

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2015, 08:10:18 PM »
if my new computer will be ready I get my videomaker back and make at least one video........ either cutting the pics, or draw a video myself....
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2015, 10:06:10 PM »
I had seen Everything Is Awesome, but not To The Sky!!! They are both incredible! I um... I don't really understand nintendo, so I was pretty lost pretty quickly. But it was still cool!

Thanks!  ;D

Just as a sidenote should we perhaps welcome song suggestions and requests in the opening message? :) I mean there is already music for SSSS thread, but fan videos are (at least in my opinion) slightly different case.  :D

I think suggestions and requests are an excellent idea! The SSSSSigrun everything is awesome video was originally a request from Rosepieces!

Double post, with a request:
Heroes, Swedens eurovision contribution, would be so perfect for SSSS! Can anyone make a fanvideo of this, pretty please?

Oooo! *Adds to song list* I will happily do this one if no one else wishes to claim it!  ;D

[youtube width=200]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSdXVZVA8t4[/youtube]

No. Just watch it.

Edit... Do comment >_<

O.O  Hauntingly beautiful! I love how the characters are cut out from the background at first. How did you do that?

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2015, 11:57:45 PM »
Kahli's Sigrun video is SO MOST BESTER THAN ANYTHING EVER!

Cat Is in the Moon

• Such Evil.
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2015, 02:34:15 AM »
  O.O  Hauntingly beautiful! I love how the characters are cut out from the background at first. How did you do that?
Thank you! Through pain and suffering? XD
No but ome programs have a tool that lets you cut out areas. :) I tried out Sony vegas-software, and it has so much fancy stuff I don't no how to use nearly any. XD

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2015, 08:06:10 AM »
Double post, with a request:
Heroes, Swedens eurovision contribution, would be so perfect for SSSS! Can anyone make a fanvideo of this, pretty please?

I claimed this the moment I heard it in the Swedish competition! No one else steal it from me! ;O
But if anyone wants to steal an idea from me, please to make a Mikkel/Sigrun/Emil-vid with According to you ^_^

I also just made a new video where Emil and Lalli just wanna talk about themselves.
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Cat Is in the Moon

• Such Evil.
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2015, 08:17:27 AM »
I also just made a new video where Emil and Lalli just wanna talk about themselves.
As already noted in Disqus I really like this one >_< You have so good timing and then today's page and... All my feels. It's really good.

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2015, 03:30:30 PM »
I claimed this the moment I heard it in the Swedish competition! No one else steal it from me! ;O
But if anyone wants to steal an idea from me, please to make a Mikkel/Sigrun/Emil-vid with According to you ^_^

You have a talent for timing, and I'm impressed by the amount of work in this video with som many well chosen frames. And EEE I'm looking forward to heroes!

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2015, 04:13:37 PM »
I love this song and this movie is perfect and yes I am happy. I also feel like it's really in character for both of them. :)
[youtube width=200]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSdXVZVA8t4[/youtube]

No. Just watch it.

Edit... Do comment >_<

. . .
I

*gasps for breath*

THISRF WEIS SO QAEWSOME HAOW. HOW. I HAVE CHILLS FROM THIS.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 04:19:18 PM by RandomTexanReader »
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2015, 04:35:16 PM »
Forgot to link my first fanvid in the other post, so here, have Emil not wanting to be All by himself.

It doesn't get as much love as it deserves since youtube wouldn't accept it, so go over there and love it <3
Okay, no, you don't really have to love it :P

Also, thanks for your kind words, everyone <3
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2015, 10:11:26 AM »
Kahli's Sigrun video is SO MOST BESTER THAN ANYTHING EVER!

;D eeeeeee! Thank you! That was a fun one to make!

Thank you! Through pain and suffering? XD
No but ome programs have a tool that lets you cut out areas. :) I tried out Sony vegas-software, and it has so much fancy stuff I don't no how to use nearly any. XD

Huh, I guess I'll have to try some of that other software sometime.

All yours then! I can't wait to see how it turns out!  Awesome new video too!  ;)

(Also my next video will take a while as I won't be able to work on it in the near future. My dad is getting remarried today and my new step family is moving in and crazyness)
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2015, 01:16:13 AM »
Okay okay okay so I know that Emil's Swedish but what if
What if he was Mock-Swedish???
http://1drv.ms/1T2zOAn
And of COURSE Mikkel was behind this
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2015, 01:23:53 AM »
Okay okay okay so I know that Emil's Swedish but what if
What if he was Mock-Swedish???
http://1drv.ms/1T2zOAn
And of COURSE Mikkel was behind this
XD I was expecting to be offended but that was actually really funny
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2015, 01:28:14 AM »
XD I was expecting to be offended but that was actually really funny
Well Emil is very offended.
(Mikkel gave me cookies, though)
John Steinbeck