Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 842417 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #4425 on: October 02, 2015, 08:04:38 PM »
holy CRAP THAT'S TERRIFYING EXCUSE ME WHILE I HIDE UNDER THE BLANKETS FOR ETERNITY

I'll have you know that I just made a noise like a dying pig and now the cat is looking at me funny. I hope you're happy. I also hope I didn't accidentally insult Blorp's mother or anything.
NYEEHEHEHEHE
also yes I'm happy. and don't worry about insulting its mom, she's looooooooooong dead! : D

That is wondrous.
why, thank you *forcefully stuffs disgruntled blorp into signature*
you'll know where to find me.

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4426 on: October 02, 2015, 09:11:39 PM »
SPOOKY SONAS YAY!

I anticipated a Halloween-themed sona prompt, and so I started this early three weeks ago -_- And apparently my sona thought it fit to peek into the future and borrow one of Karri's masks. I swear it wasn't planned

But anyway, here it is!! Mummy-skeleton Ana!

:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Noodles

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #4427 on: October 02, 2015, 10:03:45 PM »
hmmmm
I should do one of these. Except I don't know what to dress Sonja up as.
Ooh, wait, idea! *hoards under coat*
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

callipygous

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • im gonna appropriate bro culture and make it gay
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her+they/them
« Reply #4428 on: October 03, 2015, 12:51:15 AM »
listen. im all about Spooky Stuff so i jumped on this train as soon as i caught wind of it choo choo done playin games im HERE

heres karna, the Pumpkin Queen of Megalomania -- or so they like to call themselves. karnas actually a dullahan but finds the Spirit Of Halloween™ much more FUN and EXCITING!!! i played around with an idea that she beheads people and essentially transplants herself onto their bodies, thus allowing her to jump from form to form but that seemed...........a little too morbid........................it can still be canon to me. fun fact, their skull earrings are actually haunted by a pair of souls karna bound to them, so theyre quite the chatterboxes. karnas platforms are 5 inches tall and her nails are filed to points. i played around with their skirt having pumpkin and candy corn vibes to it, and there are so many frills and ruffles layered beneath it that from below, you can only see the poof of hell
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR MORE SPOOKY KARNAS BECAUSE BOY HOWDY I HAVE MORE
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 12:58:51 AM by callipygous »

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #4429 on: October 03, 2015, 12:58:55 AM »
listen. im all about Spooky Stuff so i jumped on this train as soon as i caught wind of it choo choo done playin games im HERE

heres karna, the Pumpkin Queen of Megalomania -- or so they like to call themselves. karnas actually a dullahan but finds the Spirit Of Halloween™ much more FUN and EXCITING!!! i played around with an idea that she beheads people and essentially transplants herself onto their bodies, thus allowing her to jump from form to form but that seemed...........a little too morbid........................it can still be canon to me. fun fact, their skull earrings are actually haunted by a pair of souls karna bound to them, so theyre quite the chatterboxes. karnas platforms are 5 inches tall and her nails are filed to points. i played around with their skirt having pumpkin and candy corn vibes to it, and there are so many frills and ruffles layered beneath it that from below, you can only see the poof of hell
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR MORE SPOOKY KARNAS BECAUSE BOY HOWDY I HAVE MORE

hELLO I LOVE THIS DESIGN SO MUCH AND THE STORY BEHIND?? GOOD STUFF!!!! GOOD STUFF!!!!! I'M SO READY FOR ALL YOUR DESIGNS I LOVE THEM ALL
YEET

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #4430 on: October 03, 2015, 01:51:23 AM »
Unlos, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I already have a Burtonified SSSSona coming to you, or am I just super spacy and forgetting what trades I've gotten done ?

If not I can totally add you to the list of arts
Yaay, Burtonssssona! I misunderstood back when you made the list and thought it was full when I asked. *is happy to be on burtonlist*

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #4431 on: October 03, 2015, 04:35:24 PM »
hi ana

hi calli

.. hi karr

i'm sorry

Adrai Thell

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Might be productive. Someday.
« Reply #4432 on: October 03, 2015, 06:43:07 PM »
I debated and debated and debated and I think this might be the best place to put this? Maybe?
I mean, it started in the General Discussion, but that's moved on, and it's technically a picture of somebody's ssssona, sooo...

Exquisite Laufey #3
The Laufey has regained its knitting capabilities, even though we have no idea why. Also, it seems to have become a lecturer... maybe... to be honest we have no clue what's going on here either.

Aka Inktober #3!

*hasn't checked here in forever*
*prepares paper towels in anticipation of drooling all over the keyboard during the impending archive binge*
Fluent: :usa:
Childlike: :france:
Stolen Souls: 6.5
Survivor: :artd: :book1+: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Speak softly, and carry a big heart.

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #4433 on: October 03, 2015, 06:49:28 PM »

Exquisite Laufey #3
The Laufey has regained its knitting capabilities, even though we have no idea why. Also, it seems to have become a lecturer... maybe... to be honest we have no clue what's going on here either.

*wipes tears of laughter*
This is so precious. I can't even begin to describe how precious. Wait the Lauf is starting to resemble me, is that a good thing or a bad thing...
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #4434 on: October 03, 2015, 07:50:34 PM »

Lis, la Muerte :D

I love Spoopy Time!!! I can't wait to have an occasion of actually trying the skull make-up  ^^
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4435 on: October 03, 2015, 07:53:20 PM »
I debated and debated and debated and I think this might be the best place to put this? Maybe?
I mean, it started in the General Discussion, but that's moved on, and it's technically a picture of somebody's ssssona, sooo...

Exquisite Laufey #3

Oh man. It knits now. Everybody run

I love Spoopy Time!!! I can't wait to have an occasion of actually trying the skull make-up  ^^

Wooooooaaahh! This is really creepy and beautiful at the same time!
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #4436 on: October 03, 2015, 08:53:59 PM »
I started drawing this out of sheer boredom and then it just kinda...grew?

and that is how i got a drawing of curry's sona on the back of my religion notebook.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #4437 on: October 04, 2015, 05:13:31 AM »

oh!! that's um.. that's a... very nice...

and that is how i got a drawing of curry's sona on the back of my religion notebook.
pfffyes that's pretty accurate
the all-consuming floof

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #4438 on: October 04, 2015, 08:01:59 AM »
..Does this mean you want Von all dressed up in witches midnight like ms Aching at the end of the book? Because I can always be bribed by squirrel cookies  ;)
It was more like considering what could happen and hearing Von answering "Do something for an old and strange event ? Wearing something black. Is that enough ? Because I had others things to do and in mind." (Which might be depress somewhere considering the atmosphere.) And I had always thought that "wear midnight" was a wonderful brainwave. Add a fascination for midnight sky and you'll have all.
But you can play with this idea if you want.

Edit. Perfect irony : I just learned I'll have to "wear midnight" at the end of the month ^^
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 07:00:30 PM by Mélusine »
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #4439 on: October 04, 2015, 08:29:17 AM »
Oh man. It knits now. Everybody run
[Escapes being muffled in the knit of time]
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15