Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 843536 times)

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #4350 on: September 26, 2015, 04:17:33 PM »
Mamioja, those drawings are really cute, and wonderfully detailed! I'm imagining some of the wool beeing cat's hairs now, from that cat hiding in the pouch. The bio was also a great read.
Ari, you've got such a cute ssssona! I haven't commented much lately, but have lurked and appreciated what's been going on :D
Keeper, the picture is broken for me too.

Ragnarok

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4351 on: September 26, 2015, 04:56:21 PM »
Keeper
The thing I see appears similar to the 'mature content' protector on DevianArt. Maybe something similar?
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
« Reply #4352 on: September 26, 2015, 05:19:40 PM »
Here are the sketches for my SSSSona that I managed to steal from my daughter´s place. I gave a rough description what I wanted and this is what I got.
We had a fit of laugh at the knitting needles with daughter no:1, whom introduced me to Minna´s art. (Daughter no:2 is not a minnion...yet... we are working on it)

Awww, these are so cute and  detailed! I love the belts with the pouches on them, they're a really nice touch c:
Unfortunately I won't be able to update the infodump until my laptop is fixed, but maybe one of the other admins can do it.
Fluent - :uk:
Learning - :sweden: :france:
Would love to learn - :finland:
Survived - :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9::chap10:

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4353 on: September 26, 2015, 05:22:36 PM »
Given Lalli's spirit animal appearance, does this mean the Finnish mage 'sonas will need their own as well?
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4354 on: September 26, 2015, 05:26:15 PM »
eeee so many wonderful new 'sonas! and art! Keeper, I can't see yours either. There's a lot of google drive pics I can't see on this forum.

Given Lalli's spirit animal appearance, does this mean the Finnish mage 'sonas will need their own as well?
ha, there was actually a discussion on this wayyyyyyyyy early in this thread. although everyone (at-the-time-everyone) declared theirs, despite profession. a bit in the same way people made dreamworld-sonas despite not being mages.

(mine's a unicorn, by the way. in case anyone were wondering. or forgot. ha....)
you'll know where to find me.

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #4355 on: September 26, 2015, 05:31:51 PM »
ha, there was actually a discussion on this wayyyyyyyyy early in this thread. although everyone (at-the-time-everyone) declared theirs, despite profession. a bit in the same way people made dreamworld-sonas despite not being mages.

If you're talking about DancingRanger's totem animal thing that was explicitly not a mages-only thing.

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
« Reply #4356 on: September 26, 2015, 05:32:04 PM »

(mine's a unicorn, by the way. in case anyone were wondering. or forgot. ha....)

I was juuuust about to make a post saying what a good idea this is, but yep- I remember that discussion. Hmmm, I wonder what mine was?
* kauniitaunia prepares to go through post history to find out

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4357 on: September 26, 2015, 05:33:17 PM »
I was juuuust about to make a post saying what a good idea this is, but yep- I remember that discussion. Hmmm, I wonder what mine was?

OOOOH I CAN FIND THINGS ok I'm not entirely done skalding this thread, but I still have a pretty good idea of most of it
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Keeper

• Ranger
  • Child of the Sun
« Reply #4358 on: September 26, 2015, 05:34:12 PM »
I found a workaround that produced a shorter URL, but it's still hosted on google+. Can anyone tell if it works now?
:chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book3: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :book4:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Mark my words, it's not quite what you thought.

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #4359 on: September 26, 2015, 05:34:46 PM »
I found a workaround that produced a shorter URL, but it's still hosted on google+. Can anyone tell if it works now?

Works on my end.

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #4360 on: September 26, 2015, 05:35:11 PM »

KauniitaUnia you chose a european hare.

https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=359.msg30689#msg30689

Works for me now too! Nice work! :)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Keeper

• Ranger
  • Child of the Sun
« Reply #4361 on: September 26, 2015, 05:36:12 PM »
Works on my end.
Alright, thanks for letting me know. Hope it works in the future too.
:chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book3: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :book4:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Mark my words, it's not quite what you thought.

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4362 on: September 26, 2015, 05:39:08 PM »
If you're talking about DancingRanger's totem animal thing that was explicitly not a mages-only thing.
that's true O: but I imagine the results match up anyway

it does! it looks very nice ^__^
you'll know where to find me.

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
« Reply #4363 on: September 26, 2015, 05:43:08 PM »
KauniitaUnia you chose a european hare.

https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=359.msg30689#msg30689

UGH I just went through and found it myself. I should have been more patient and waited for you to do it, would have saved me a lot of effort. But thank you!

Yup, it's working for me. I'm loving the uniform ;)

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #4364 on: September 26, 2015, 05:45:00 PM »
UGH I just went through and found it myself. I should have been more patient and waited for you to do it, would have saved me a lot of effort. But thank you!

If you can remember specific words from a conversation and you put them into the search you can use it to hop to what you are looking for quite quickly. Also if you can remember the date you can use that too. Or the msg number but I think I'm the only one who uses msg numbers to find things...