Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 843440 times)

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #2730 on: June 29, 2015, 04:47:06 PM »
NOOooooOOoo, darn it all! I even checked google translate to make sure I got the right kind of "no". Last time I use that cruddy app  >:(

Here's a  quick-fix if necessary, one nay in Norwegian and one in Danish.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 04:54:23 PM by Fimbulvarg »

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #2731 on: June 29, 2015, 05:04:19 PM »
In this case they're doomed
That's what I was thinking... Also, I'm imagining Bosse is actually weighing down the mail that Marja didn't secure properly.

koalalou

• Scout
  • Attention Dazzling Heywhat'sthat Dysfunction
« Reply #2732 on: June 29, 2015, 05:06:47 PM »
okay! so I finally got to a computer today--so I'll be able to work on getting that info post up
if anyone has any other suggestions for it, I'd greatly appreciate a PM (thank you already, Haiz!)

//cough cough// okay so onto the first order of business....Trinka I don't even know which words to use--I seriously wish I could reach through the computer and hug you right now--its just so cute! //cuddles pic close// it's also making me feel a little inadequate about my end of the trade, which I still need to colour TT vTT hopefully you'll like it at least half as much as I like this, because omg I can't even asdfghasdfs

second order of business--I can finally post my end of my art trade with RealRedCloudYT!

Spoiler: show

I'm...not entirely sure what happened
Half-way through drawing I had this intense need for ducks O vO;;

Boop-boop-ba-doop~

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #2733 on: June 29, 2015, 05:14:50 PM »
second order of business--I can finally post my end of my art trade with RealRedCloudYT!

Spoiler: show

I'm...not entirely sure what happened
Half-way through drawing I had this intense need for ducks O vO;;

ahahahah DuCks! You just made a great choice! Gotta love 'em ·w·
I really do love the drawing! Thank you! ♥ ^^
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Alethryia

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #2734 on: June 29, 2015, 06:20:06 PM »
Ahhhh, I love all the art you guys!!! :D

I have a WIP pic to share, I just love the animation style of The Secret of the Kells and Song of the Sea, so young Mimmi and Anna dressed in the traditional Icelandic mage garb got a makeover (I initially thought dreamworld for Anna, but wanted to debut her Grade B cat, and he's real world only)! I also finished writing my character bio last night, but need to type it up still. <3

I want to do 2-3 more pieces in this style, probably head shots or busts and wanted to offer up art for anyone who doesn't have a lot of art for their character already or really loves this style too, pm me if you're interested! I'll probably go on a first come-first serve basis. :)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 06:23:46 PM by Alethryia »
Born into :canada:
Raised with :usa:
Struggled and lost with :spain:

I survived! :chap8:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2735 on: June 29, 2015, 06:24:01 PM »
RandomTexanReader Eeeee I'm so glad you like it!!! *blush*
And no need to hurry: a) I'm always ready to wait b) anyway the next ten days I'll be in the magic kingdom where is no internet at all. I have to wait :C

Trinka Woah! Perfect as usual :D I l-l-love the way you working with the colors.

Unlos And again - I like the colors!

koalalou Awww your drawing is really nice. Such a peaceful scene

Alethryia I have no words. It's magic! *faints*

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #2736 on: June 29, 2015, 06:26:22 PM »

I have a WIP pic to share, I just love the animation style of The Secret of the Kells and Song of the Sea, so young Mimmi and Anna dressed in the traditional Icelandic mage garb got a makeover (I initially thought dreamworld for Anna, but wanted to debut her Grade B cat, and he's real world only)! I also finished writing my character bio last night, but need to type it up still. <3

I want to do 2-3 more pieces in this style, probably head shots or busts and wanted to offer up art for anyone who doesn't have a lot of art for their character already or really loves this style too, pm me if you're interested! I'll probably go on a first come-first serve basis. :)
Eeep!
Also, do you want this to go with the upcoming bio in the doc, or..

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #2737 on: June 29, 2015, 06:26:44 PM »

Haaaaaaa, I LOVE it ! :D And I would love to ask but the only time I drew my character I had nothing to take a good picture, so it's complicated to ask someone to draw her.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

koalalou

• Scout
  • Attention Dazzling Heywhat'sthat Dysfunction
« Reply #2738 on: June 29, 2015, 06:32:43 PM »
Oh wow, Alethryia, that's adorable!

Boop-boop-ba-doop~

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2739 on: June 29, 2015, 06:38:36 PM »

!!!!!! I love those movies!! These are wonderful, hope I'm not too late to request a drawing!

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #2740 on: June 29, 2015, 07:01:49 PM »

Well, I definitely qualify for the "really loves this style" part, though as it stands there already are loads of art for my character.

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #2741 on: June 29, 2015, 07:34:04 PM »
Dia! A sweet little mechanic! I didn't want to paint it at first, but -ugh!- my sketches always looks too boring without colors.
Hope I didn't mess everything up with that, and it wasn't a crappy idea.     

*cries with joy*
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you so so much!
You managed to upgrade Día's uniform! Excuse me while I begin to draw her uniform your way instead of mine. Your way is much cooler.
(By the way, just like RTR, I just found my new avatar).

Humm, let's see...
Unlos: I really like how you drew her hair, so pretty! :)

Alethryia: Gosh, your username is hard to type. !!!! I love this style!! I suppose the requests are now closed, but if you decide to reopen them one day, I would like a drawing in this style too.  ;D
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Alethryia

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #2742 on: June 29, 2015, 08:59:36 PM »
Hahaha, thank you for all the positive feedback everyone!  ;D

ParanormalAndroid, I'll post a finished version that just has Anna in it along with my character bio, probably send a pm to you and Curry too with any info for the GoogleSlides- thank you though!

I actually only got one pm, so if you're still interested Daéa Reina, I'm up for it (hehe, my username is a weird one, something I made up for an elf character in a play I wrote for my cousin, Trinka, and I when I was in I think 6th grade...).

Mélusine, if you're comfortable pm-ing me a written description I'd be happy to give it a go! :D
Born into :canada:
Raised with :usa:
Struggled and lost with :spain:

I survived! :chap8:

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #2743 on: June 29, 2015, 09:07:07 PM »
I actually only got one pm, so if you're still interested Daéa Reina, I'm up for it (hehe, my username is a weird one, something I made up for an elf character in a play I wrote for my cousin, Trinka, and I when I was in I think 6th grade...).

Yay!! Yess, I want one, please!  ;D (do I need to pm you some info, or...?)
And I don't know if you saw Piney's request a few posts earlier? I think she wants one too...

(aaand I forgot to comment) koalalou: This is so cute!! Love the duckies! <3
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2744 on: June 29, 2015, 09:12:39 PM »
And I don't know if you saw Piney's request a few posts earlier? I think she wants one too...

(Don't worry, it was me who PMed)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13: