Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 843302 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2015, 12:31:42 PM »
Thank you :3 I'll be expecting your mage to watch my back as I do stupid things just so you know!

you'll know where to find me.

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2015, 02:23:06 PM »
Okay, so somehow I missed a bunch of super cute ssssonas! This is bad and I must fix

Trying to get used to digital inking and so:

"Mith"
[cool bio that i must cut so i don't have a crazy long post!!]
I'm so glad to see we have somebody actually imposing here! A good glare would definitely be useful if we needed to stop an advancing troll in its tracks. Also, your lineart is gorgeous and those folds on the pants ahhh

i cracked i did it puts face in hands
presenting: the most obnoxious design, callipygous

a dumb reckless cleanser who is enthusiastic and likes things that go boom.
likes cats so much will pursue any cat. wants to pet all cats
able to fall asleep anywhere, anytime
Aw yes another cleanser!! Dumb reckless people who like cats are the best ok. *high fives* we will set the entire crew on fire accidentally but it's okay it's only a small inconvenience in the long run (also, most obnoxious design? more like most adorable design that bun is so cute help)

Yessssss! Most bestest crew ever  ;D We shall find ALL the books, kill ALL the trolls, discover ALL the secrets and then run away while exploding things ^_^

Here is my contribution:

"Gwenno Vedbakken"
[another super cool bio that i sadly must cut for the sake of space!!]
Perfect, a hunter!! Super bonus cool points to you (also for that awesome dynamic pose, props)! Also thanks to Windfighter's new and useful knowledge we now have a team that MOST LIKELY MAYBE PROBABLY won't die out on the mission. This will be the most successful thing ever ok

((also due to their impressive spaciness Curry is probably pretty good with dealing with burns, if a bit rough around the edges in the 'practicality' and 'gentleness' areas, so the cleansers wouldn't be out of commission for too long if something went awry))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 01:25:50 AM by Curry »
YEET

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2015, 02:54:16 PM »
Okay, so somehow I missed a bunch of super cute ssssonas! This is bad and I must fix
I'm so glad to see we have somebody actually imposing here! A good glare would definitely be useful if we needed to stop an advancing troll in its tracks.

My glare has been known to keep people away, but we can see how well it works on trolls...

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2015, 03:00:20 PM »

Look, an excuse for me to draw more hair

Since it's been a while since they went through training the hair tragically lost in the most inconvenient fire has grown back somewhat, allowing them to mostly get it into a bun if they put the bun on the burned side of their hair and bobby pin the rest into submission

My glare has been known to keep people away, but we can see how well it works on trolls...
Good, another imposing person!  :D Trolls were people once, so it should have an effect on them too, right? (don't question my logic that makes perfect sense)

Edit 5/31: MORE PRONOUN MISHAPS
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 04:22:56 PM by Curry »
YEET

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2015, 03:33:05 PM »
*Jumps on the bandwagon of self-inserts*

GUYS HELP I'm pretty sure I make the least intimidating viking warrior ever D:

I have brought shame upon my heritageeee

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2015, 03:38:09 PM »

nooooooo you're awesome!!
you can't bring any more shame upon the viking heritage than me, anyway
you'll know where to find me.

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2015, 03:40:05 PM »

This so cute! Shhh no shame in being adorable, that just surprises the trolls even more when you blow them to pieces
YEET

Vafhudr

• Ranger
« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2015, 04:18:01 PM »

Look, an excuse for me to draw more hair

Since it's been a while since she went through training the hair tragically lost in the most inconvenient fire has grown back somewhat, allowing her to mostly get it into a bun if she puts the bun on the burned side of her hair and bobby pins the rest into submission
Good, another imposing person!  :D Trolls were people once, so it should have an effect on them too, right? (don't question my logic that makes perfect sense)

That is some next gen hair tech you've got there.

Language: :france::uk:
Some notions: :vaticancity: :greece:
A nostalgia for utopia...

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2015, 04:21:06 PM »
Ummmmh ... have you tried some actual weaponry?  :P
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2015, 04:29:03 PM »
Ummmmh ... have you tried some actual weaponry?  :P

Heh, I was originally going to draw a gun of some sorts, but then I realized that I knew absolutely nothing about guns <_< I intend to make a better drawing later, but at the moment I just needed to draw this quickly so I could focus on school stuff cx

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #115 on: March 23, 2015, 04:56:24 PM »
I feel like we're the pool of applicants for the original crew.  ;D called in when they have the money for more ventures. Could be really fun. So I think we need a doc/some sort roleplay thing. What do you guys think?
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #116 on: March 23, 2015, 05:23:19 PM »
I feel like we're the pool of applicants for the original crew.  ;D called in when they have the money for more ventures. Could be really fun. So I think we need a doc/some sort roleplay thing. What do you guys think?

There is actually a SSSS roleplaying thread somewhere around, they have rules for classes and health and stuff and it's amazing! We should start a roleplay session on one of the chats or something!  ;D We'd need someone to be the gamemaster though...and the different timezones and schedules may prove to be a problem... :(
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #117 on: March 23, 2015, 05:27:40 PM »
There is actually a SSSS roleplaying thread somewhere around, they have rules for classes and health and stuff and it's amazing! We should start a roleplay session on one of the chats or something!  ;D We'd need someone to be the gamemaster though...and the different timezones and schedules may prove to be a problem... :(
Using your self-insert in that rpg system does come with the risk of said self-insert dying horrendously, just so you know.

callipygous

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • im gonna appropriate bro culture and make it gay
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her+they/them
« Reply #118 on: March 23, 2015, 05:37:43 PM »
Aw yes another cleanser!! Dumb reckless people who like cats are the best ok. *high fives* we will set the entire crew on fire accidentally but it's okay it's only a small inconvenience in the long run (also, most obnoxious design? more like most adorable design that bun is so cute help)
all the cleansers probably set something on fire then proceed to fall to their knees to coo over a cat //hit i heart this gang already (thank u whkgksj __(:'3/L)__)

very much in agreement with 'next gen hair' i wanna run my fingers through it ghhskgdjdr toO CUTE i am dying slowly

*LOUD GASP* I LOVE IT....SUCH A LOVELY STYLE!! and so so cute waaahhgh all the earthy colors are making me swoon, i luv this design akdksk protection squad

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #119 on: March 23, 2015, 06:53:36 PM »

I am a DM. I use pathfinder/my own system. . . there is always forum based roleplay. Like http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2434538. And I have lots of experience with those too. Those generally move slower and are 100% text based. Idk.
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: