Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 819135 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: Self-Insert Art
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2015, 11:50:50 AM »
(It's totally fine by me (people are scary) especially considering I have the exact same thing going on except I just kind of idiot my way through it anyways?? worked so far but probably irritates those in my immediate vicinity. also that means more pretty art and always post art at every opportunity ok i love seeing your stuff)
ahhh thank you I will!! it's nice to hear

They are all pretty, I see you've had some fun when drawing  :D But...OMG DAT BRAID
Just hoooow can you people draw the hair so damn good even on the sketches?! D:
1) i take sketches very seriously and I've been doodling in every class at school since fifth grade so. you know. after idk, 30? sketchbooks you get good sorta at things
2) i love drawing hair so much you have no idea. (also one of my OCs from..... another postapocalyptic scenario......... has a super mega long braid so. i practice)
3) gosh thank you

Haiz: I really like the cat and the two Braidy sketches! What's that decorative eye in the Braidy picture?

I finally finished the line art for my SSSS-self!

the eye thing is just. uh. this? some kinda face constructed out of swirlyswooshies. my sketchbooks are full of the weirdest things

also yooooooo super nice SSSS-self! are you a skald???

aalso I kinda really wanna draw the ssss-sona squad we have assembled so far, I'm just gonna assume it's okay with you guys? (koalalou, curry, aquaaurion? i haven't left anyone out?)
you'll know where to find me.

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2015, 11:54:32 AM »
aalso I kinda really wanna draw the ssss-sona squad we have assembled so far, I'm just gonna assume it's okay with you guys? (koalalou, curry, aquaaurion? i haven't left anyone out?)
Draw draw draw! It's very okay with me! :D
YEET

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2015, 12:10:52 PM »
I tried to do a doodle. But yeah,myself inyear 90: http://yoruhana-hitsugaya.deviantart.com/gallery/
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2015, 12:20:29 PM »
These lines are so beautifully clean! I love how thin they are they make me very happy

Edit: I can't type. Typo translated back to English.

Thank you! I've been trying to make my line art less messy, so that makes me really happy ;D

the eye thing is just. uh. this? some kinda face constructed out of swirlyswooshies. my sketchbooks are full of the weirdest things

also yooooooo super nice SSSS-self! are you a skald???

It looks cool! It makes me think of an ent or some kind of dryad.

Thank you! :D yes I am! I guess I could also be somewhat of a cook and map reader as well ^^ Other characteristics: anxious/worry-wart, not very high endurance, allergic to cats and probably immune since I almost never catch anything beyond the common cold. I guess I'm kinda tall for a girl as well, being 176cm.

Gosh, I'd love if you did that!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 12:23:53 PM by AquaAurion »

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2015, 12:26:01 PM »
I tried to do a doodle. But yeah,myself inyear 90: http://yoruhana-hitsugaya.deviantart.com/gallery/

aaaaah awesome!! I'm adding you to the Squad when I draw it if that's okay!!!

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2015, 12:50:23 PM »
ooh ooh wait will you add me too if you don't draw it in the next week or so? I am working on an SSSSelf that will be done soon (just need to adjust some things and colour and scan/photograph [probably photograph cause I also have to photograph a little alt-timeline that I made cause the scan turned out kinda meh] ^u^) and yeah. *sits back down, pats hair*
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2015, 12:57:42 PM »
ooh ooh wait will you add me too if you don't draw it in the next week or so? I am working on an SSSSelf that will be done soon (just need to adjust some things and colour and scan/photograph [probably photograph cause I also have to photograph a little alt-timeline that I made cause the scan turned out kinda meh] ^u^) and yeah. *sits back down, pats hair*

Me too! I haven't properly drawn mine yet - I'm working on a lot of other drawings - but I should finish mine within the next week!

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2015, 01:01:16 PM »
aaa I was thinking of drawing something today but. what if. i make MORE drawings??
oh gosh now I'll feel bad if I don't include everyone but you will be eventually???? really excited for yours btw

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2015, 01:41:04 PM »
aaaaah awesome!! I'm adding you to the Squad when I draw it if that's okay!!!

Go right ahead, I was thinking of doodling the fan-squad myself. Lol. Also personnel notes state, subject rarely makes eye contact, and is prone to suddenly walking off. (And shiny things are very distracting) I kinda hope everyone can read my hand writing. It's kinda bad.
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2015, 03:30:02 PM »
ALL RIGHT since there are more crew members to come eventually, I decided to just do some Serious Sketches instead.
here we are

In order: Koalalou, me, Curry, AquaAurion (+ Jabberwocky the cat), DancingRanger ~

uh it's a little messy so maybe it's hard to see what exactly is going on, but. i think we're about to enter some Possibly troll-infested building or something. on top of some stairs apparently. (idk what happened to the composition when I was gonna draw in dancingranger's guy but he was suddenly too short ehehehe sorry)
I hope I didn't mess up anyone's personlities too badly!!

also first (very quick) attempt at drawing you guys:

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2015, 03:58:42 PM »
ALL RIGHT since there are more crew members to come eventually, I decided to just do some Serious Sketches instead.
here we are

In order: Koalalou, me, Curry, AquaAurion (+ Jabberwocky the cat), DancingRanger ~

O.O It's so pretty! If...if I put SSSS me on here can I be in the fan crew drawings too? *hopeful smile*  :)
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2015, 04:02:02 PM »
O.O It's so pretty! If...if I put SSSS me on here can I be in the fan crew drawings too? *hopeful smile*  :)
if it is within my powers, I will draw e v e r y o n e

eventually

Oliga

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2015, 04:24:44 PM »
here we are
What a wonderful crew! I like your "oh-god-why" face  ;)
And I join you guys in some sense... As a feline trainer :3

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2015, 04:29:50 PM »
It is getting increasingly difficult to keep up with all this art, and I love it!
Oliga, Haiz, Curry, Frenci, AquaAurion, Callipygous (hehe, I think we may have the same tattoo  :P ), and all the other fan artists who I've missed commenting on your stuff individually, this is why weekends are no longer a bad thing SSSS-wise  ;D This stuff is so lovely and amazing! I can hardly wait to see what people create next ^_^

hehe, these self-inserts seem like a lot of fun. There may be a troll hunting Gwenno cropping up in the near future methinks….
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2015, 05:19:57 PM »
here we are

uh it's a little messy so maybe it's hard to see what exactly is going on, but. i think we're about to enter some Possibly troll-infested building or something. on top of some stairs apparently. (idk what happened to the composition when I was gonna draw in dancingranger's guy but he was suddenly too short ehehehe sorry)
I hope I didn't mess up anyone's personlities too badly!!

SQUEALS THIS IS SO CUTE. YOU HAVE ME PERFECTLY HOW DID YOU DO THIS MAGIC AND I LOVE THE DYNAMIC OF THE TEAM ALREADY. WORST BEST TEAM EVER AND NOW I WANT TO DRAW IT TOO
YEET