Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484221 times)

Dverghamrar

• Tumblr
  • Disciple of Katla
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9360 on: March 22, 2016, 08:16:48 PM »
My part of the art trade with Gwenno, a Reynir showing off, either his dog, his hair, a sheep or something completely different. I did think of Reynir in an agility or other kind of dog show, but think he would be pretty clueless (the dog knowing a lot better what's going on and winning everything, of course). But showing off hair? Yes! Aand since you've made so many cool musicals, here's one for you, too! (Thank you, Panthene-pro V for suppliying ample reference pictures)

I imagine Emil being just outside the frame saying "Shoulder length! I can do it too, he SAID shoulder length! Look, look!"
Last verse is missing. I'm not sure what to put in there, yet.
Reynir! <3 I especially love the one on the top right corner, next to "let it fly in the breeze." I just love how the hair is flying, the look in his eyes. Beautiful! :D It makes me hope, when I get to making that plush doll of him, I can do that amazing hair some justice (without it breaking his head and neck piece.)

In my headcanon, Karen and Joan are best friends... and they knit for each other.
Thank you so much to the genius that commented something about knitting blobtrolls on disqus <3
Ah, goodness! XD Gift-giving at holidays must be really fun for them!
♫ ♪ Sharing secrets with another world
Rubbing shoulders with some unknown lovers
♪ ♫
:chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
AO3 (Mageverse) | Twitter | Tumblr
Fluent: :usa:
Various degrees of fluency: :arableague: :mexico: :japan: :italy:
Now acquiring: :germany:
Wishlist: :iceland::finland:
O

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #9361 on: March 22, 2016, 09:08:27 PM »

In my headcanon, Karen and Joan are best friends... and they knit for each other.
Thank you so much to the genius that commented something about knitting blobtrolls on disqus <3

This is a thing of beauty and I love it. :)
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #9362 on: March 23, 2016, 01:27:47 AM »

New headcanon accepted ;D This is wonderful.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #9363 on: March 23, 2016, 09:25:16 AM »
[img width = 200]https://41.media.tumblr.com/9da3763e39a9af6e61f98e42a08cfdab/tumblr_o4goqmVDUX1r4udi4o1_1280.jpg[/img]

I love this!
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #9364 on: March 23, 2016, 11:09:16 AM »

Yes. This. I love this so much. Thank you.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Puls3

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #9365 on: March 23, 2016, 11:42:56 AM »
Have a more extensive vocabulary in :england: than :sweden: (which is scary considering that I'm born and raised here)
Can only pronounce a few sentences of :spain:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #9366 on: March 23, 2016, 04:37:11 PM »
Hahah, my goodness but this is amazing! I also admit I wasn't expecting a musical number for the trade, but boy am I glad you decided to follow the same these as this is GLORIOUS! Fourth Reynir is definitely my favourite, the whole *fwoosh* of it is phenomenal, and boy did you accomplish the "showing off" prompt perfectly :D I'm suddenly really really inspired to do some more musical numbers because of this too ^_^
EEEE, I'm glad you like it! And yes to more musical numbers ;D

Antillanka, I love Karens little blush there, and Joans sparkles. Knitting blobs are simply fantastic.
Dverghamrar, thank you!

And next-to-last art trade (for now, I'm always open for more:) is with Helia. I wanted to see the crew doing a Hungarian easter tradition - and got the same request back. So here's the team, fulfilling norwegian traditions according to their personalities!
I spoilered most of them in case the lot of them take too long to load.

Sigrun:

In case my writing is hard to read: Sigrun: Adrenaline junkie. Will trek up Gaustadtoppen and snowboard down again, at least twice per day. Famous for her flip. Afterski at Gaustadblikk høyfjellshotell afterwards, of course. Oh, and crosscountry skiing is for wimps.

Spoiler: Emil • show

Emil is at the gathering ( second largest computer party in the world, held annually in Vikingskipet Olympic Arena in Hamar, Norway, and lasts for five consecutive days (starting on the Wednesday in Easter each year). Favourite game: Team fortress. Favourite character: Pyro

Spoiler: Mikkel • show

Mikkel is staying with his wife/husband at their cabin in the mountains. Long cross-country treks during the day. Holy Saturday Mikkel will make the best roast leg of lamb

Spoiler: Lalli(and Emil,again) • show

After Emil meets Lalli, he ditches the gathering since Lalli can't stand it, and stays in his parents basement instead. Lalli is staying with Emil, watching him play computer games. Easter decoration made from feather, paint and styrofoam are ugly but oh so very charming gifts from Emils cousins, made in kindergarten for Siv and Torjörn and promptly passed on to Emil when he stopped by).

Spoiler: Reynir • show

Party at ibiza! Palm trees! Need I say more?

Spoiler: Tuuri • show

Tuuri used to go crosscountry skiing with Onni. She would love to do it this year as well, but has to study for finals instead.

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #9367 on: March 23, 2016, 05:07:52 PM »
Unlos, speaking as a snowboarder, that Sigrun is most best
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #9368 on: March 23, 2016, 06:09:44 PM »
Wow, Unlos ! They're great ! :D
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9369 on: March 23, 2016, 07:24:11 PM »
Martti - I'm so relieved to know they were just rehearsing a play  :)
Jureeya - what a handsome Emil! Love the shading.
Antillanka - hehehe, they're cute. But now I'm trying to imagine a blob-head troll in a Christmas pullover  ;D
Unlos - These are wonderful! Poor Tuuri, but such is student life... I think I would join Mikkel - not with the murder misteries - but a mountain cabin with sufficient amount of dark chocolate and red wine is quite tempting :)
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

frostykitty

« Reply #9370 on: March 23, 2016, 08:53:55 PM »
Martti - I'm so relieved to know they were just rehearsing a play  :)
Jureeya - what a handsome Emil! Love the shading.
Antillanka - hehehe, they're cute. But now I'm trying to imagine a blob-head troll in a Christmas pullover  ;D
Unlos - These are wonderful! Poor Tuuri, but such is student life... I think I would join Mikkel - not with the murder misteries - but a mountain cabin with sufficient amount of dark chocolate and red wine is quite tempting :)

Jelly long legs in a Christmas pullover, you say? Hmm, how strange, I guess I could maybe doodle that....

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #9371 on: March 23, 2016, 09:26:13 PM »
So here's the team, fulfilling norwegian traditions according to their personalities!

Hehehe, yes! Especially loved Sigrun (most best!) and Tuuri (me, so very much me).
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

shaeira

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • wants to post more but ends up lurking through
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her ; they/them
« Reply #9372 on: March 23, 2016, 10:01:50 PM »
Shaeira, you're a wizard. That drawing could have been the panel preceding the one we got:

yay I'm a wizard now ~!

And next-to-last art trade (for now, I'm always open for more:) is with Helia. I wanted to see the crew doing a Hungarian easter tradition - and got the same request back. So here's the team, fulfilling norwegian traditions according to their personalities!
I spoilered most of them in case the lot of them take too long to load.

Sigrun:

In case my writing is hard to read: Sigrun: Adrenaline junkie. Will trek up Gaustadtoppen and snowboard down again, at least twice per day. Famous for her flip. Afterski at Gaustadblikk høyfjellshotell afterwards, of course. Oh, and crosscountry skiing is for wimps.

Spoiler: Emil • show

Emil is at the gathering ( second largest computer party in the world, held annually in Vikingskipet Olympic Arena in Hamar, Norway, and lasts for five consecutive days (starting on the Wednesday in Easter each year). Favourite game: Team fortress. Favourite character: Pyro

Spoiler: Mikkel • show

Mikkel is staying with his wife/husband at their cabin in the mountains. Long cross-country treks during the day. Holy Saturday Mikkel will make the best roast leg of lamb

Spoiler: Lalli(and Emil,again) • show

After Emil meets Lalli, he ditches the gathering since Lalli can't stand it, and stays in his parents basement instead. Lalli is staying with Emil, watching him play computer games. Easter decoration made from feather, paint and styrofoam are ugly but oh so very charming gifts from Emils cousins, made in kindergarten for Siv and Torjörn and promptly passed on to Emil when he stopped by).

Spoiler: Reynir • show

Party at ibiza! Palm trees! Need I say more?

Spoiler: Tuuri • show

Tuuri used to go crosscountry skiing with Onni. She would love to do it this year as well, but has to study for finals instead.

OMG THESE ARE PERFECT!!!! <3 <3 <3 poor Tuuri XDD

frostykitty :aww that's adorable XD
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 10:03:48 PM by shaeira »
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

everyone else knows so many languages
-----------
knows : :philippines: : Tagalog and Bisaya  :usa:
learning : :spain:
will continue someday: :sweden:

twit~
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #9373 on: March 23, 2016, 10:14:06 PM »
Antillanka, Jureeya and Unlos: those are all great. Unlos, your Mikkel is just how I would imagine him. Pity their world has no chocolate, I can just picture him liking unsweetened dark chocolate and good port.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 09:26:25 PM by Róisín »
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Puls3

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #9374 on: March 24, 2016, 02:49:38 AM »
Jelly long legs in a Christmas pullover, you say? Hmm, how strange, I guess I could maybe doodle that....
Aaaw, frostykitty that's the cutest troll I've seen today  :))
Have a more extensive vocabulary in :england: than :sweden: (which is scary considering that I'm born and raised here)
Can only pronounce a few sentences of :spain:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: