Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483741 times)

Kiraly

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9345 on: March 21, 2016, 03:49:12 PM »
Kiraly, that's pretty. And I did notice the book!

Yay, I was hoping someone would notice it! I was trying to figure out what to put in his hand and it was the obvious choice. :)

Kiraly, those are amazing! I love the colours, I hope you will treat us to them more often! :) (Also Emil's matching socks and cardigan A++ and Tuuri is gorgeous and has a beautiful outfit! <3)

Aww, thanks! It was fun to do some watercolors again, it's been a while. (And I hadn't thought about what socks Emil would have until I was almost finished, then I realized of course he would match his socks to his sweater, hehe!)

Kiraly these are adorable < 3 I love your watercolour use, so bright!

Thanks! I have a great fondness for bright colors.

Kiraly, you should do watercolors more often! I love your shading but these are so clear and neat, too. I want that lumberjack shirt that looks so good on Reynir.

Hehe, I'll definitely try to! I really enjoy watercolors, but half the time I do a sketch on paper that can't handle getting wet. (And it is a most excellent lumberjack shirt, every time I wear it I feel like I could chop down a tree or something. ;) )
Also, your Reynir musical has me rolling on the floor! The song is hilarious and perfect for him, and all those flowy hair pics...*swoon*

shaeira I legitimately thought that was a panel from the comic at first! Beautiful job, and now I'm just laughing at the "SHOOOO!!!"

Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9346 on: March 21, 2016, 06:48:58 PM »
Huh, it'll be a long list

Keeper - wow, your Andy Warhol Sigrun is cool!
Rabbit - awesome, I like the contrast of the blod and the flowers in the background
AquaAurion - nice; I really like the Emil one (he's not wonky at all)
Haiz - Ah, gorgeous! I can't tell how I missed your art!
Jureeya - I love Lalli&Reynir, they look a little miystical + ah, there are more Reynirs
OrigamiOwl - hehehe. Love your funny drawings!
tamaerchen - Yes, yes, Tuuri needs more love!
Kiraly - aw, Sir Tuuri and the animal helpers are cute + love your watercolours, they look nice in your clothes
Yucca - This is what we're waiting for: Emil, do your job!
shoop - yes, we can appreciate your cute little Tuuri!
Laufey - so beautiful, but this scene breaks my heart...
frostykitty - awww, cute kitty
Marttti - 1.) it's beautiful 2.) no, no, no, this would never happen
Shaeira - awesome Emil! Shooo!
Unlos - Woa, you were productive with the art trades (I'll post my trade when it's due ;) ), I can't decide which I like best, Reypunzel, The Hair or the beautiful collaboration with Róisín...

Maybe we can have a writer - artist collaboration campaign in the future... hmmm.... I wonder how many of us would be interested?

Oh, I almost forgot to post my little wet hair Emil. It's so much fun splashing colours, that after Sigrun, I had to make watercolour hair Emil too

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #9347 on: March 21, 2016, 08:56:41 PM »
Here is the old Evil-Emil Comic which I based on my older art I did about Emil.

Spoiler: for the blood part • show

long story short: Emil wanted to get all the money for himself that the members of the crew gets for the books they found in there. and he wanted to share this with Lalli maybe.

I actually wanted to continue in EXTRA, but I gave up.... because I enjoy making sad scenes, but turn them into comedy like funny story, and YES, this one had the fun ending too

here it is:

can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Lazy8

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #9348 on: March 21, 2016, 09:38:05 PM »
I actually wanted to continue in EXTRA, but I gave up.... because I enjoy making sad scenes, but turn them into comedy like funny story, and YES, this one had the fun ending too

here it is:

Aaaaaaaaaah that makes me feel so much better now. Loved Mikkel's annoyance at having to clean the whole thing up! ;D
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #9349 on: March 21, 2016, 09:39:24 PM »

here it is:

eeehehe i love this so much. Also @helia thanks!!
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

shaeira

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • wants to post more but ends up lurking through
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her ; they/them
« Reply #9350 on: March 21, 2016, 10:05:33 PM »
And I'm going to repeat that HOW DARE YOU here because honestly how dare you xD
I love how you draw Emil so so so much ;3;

okay first of all HOW DARE YOU because I saw an Emil in the chapter's colours and went OMG IS THERE A PAGE I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS- waiiiiiiit this is the art thread
grade A work of course as usual but HOW DARE YOU :'D

Mélusine: And its gonna happen aaaaany minute now .....(F5F5F5F5)
Helia,Kiraly : Thank you~!!
here it is:

Oh Mikkel ~ UuU) (he's already in his apron lol XD)
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

everyone else knows so many languages
-----------
knows : :philippines: : Tagalog and Bisaya  :usa:
learning : :spain:
will continue someday: :sweden:

twit~
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #9351 on: March 22, 2016, 03:31:32 AM »
Emil? Emil.

(In other news: I only just now found out how to use Add(glow) layers)
(https://40.media.tumblr.com/068e5101a34b712a6c752022d2fb64fe/tumblr_o4fj5yeyQq1qi5y7ro1_1280.png)
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #9352 on: March 22, 2016, 08:26:21 AM »
Haha, thank you for all the wonderful reactions to the fab Hair-Reynir! (He is obviously the flower-child of the group, no contest. Mélusine: Reynir n.4 is my favourite too)
Martti: Such a relief to see the comic continued!
Helia: Watercolor Emil looks very good! I can't wait to see the trade, I'll start working on my part some time this week ;D
Jureeya: Emil! Emil! Emil!!! I love the light effects with turqoise you're using.
I got 2 "HOW DARE YOU"s on this one UuU
Shaeira, you're a wizard. That drawing could have been the panel preceding the one we got:

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #9353 on: March 22, 2016, 08:55:42 AM »
Emil? Emil.

(https://40.media.tumblr.com/068e5101a34b712a6c752022d2fb64fe/tumblr_o4fj5yeyQq1qi5y7ro1_1280.png)

Emil! (Fabulous as usual.)
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #9354 on: March 22, 2016, 09:02:10 AM »
My part of the art trade with Gwenno, a Reynir showing off, either his dog, his hair, a sheep or something completely different. I did think of Reynir in an agility or other kind of dog show, but think he would be pretty clueless (the dog knowing a lot better what's going on and winning everything, of course). But showing off hair? Yes! Aand since you've made so many cool musicals, here's one for you, too! (Thank you, Panthene-pro V for suppliying ample reference pictures)

I imagine Emil being just outside the frame saying "Shoulder length! I can do it too, he SAID shoulder length! Look, look!"
Last verse is missing. I'm not sure what to put in there, yet.

Hahah, my goodness but this is amazing! I also admit I wasn't expecting a musical number for the trade, but boy am I glad you decided to follow the same these as this is GLORIOUS! Fourth Reynir is definitely my favourite, the whole *fwoosh* of it is phenomenal, and boy did you accomplish the "showing off" prompt perfectly :D I'm suddenly really really inspired to do some more musical numbers because of this too ^_^

shaeira - I am so confused when you post things like that here because they look so much like Minna's style that I have to double take (which is meant as a compliment of course!). Excellent Emil :D

Helia - Wet hair Emil is so cute  :)) he reminds me of a poor sodden puppy and I really like the way you have the colours blending together in his hair

Martti - I loved catching the end of your stream for the first comic, but I love seeing this alternate ending even better :3 What a funny twist (totally didn't see that coming)! We definitely needed that after how stressful and dangerous these recent updates have been (Heheh, Mikkel is so boss  ;D)

Jureeya - Yaaaaah! I love your glow layers  ;D He is truly reflecting the radiance of the sun ^_^ (dat green is just spot on also, I have no idea why I'm so happy to see it, but I really am)
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #9355 on: March 22, 2016, 06:23:43 PM »

In my headcanon, Karen and Joan are best friends... and they knit for each other.
Thank you so much to the genius that commented something about knitting blobtrolls on disqus <3
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 06:25:35 PM by Antillanka »
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #9356 on: March 22, 2016, 06:25:59 PM »
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #9357 on: March 22, 2016, 06:36:21 PM »

In my headcanon, Karen and Joan are best friends... and they knit for each other.
Thank you so much to the genius that commented something about knitting blobtrolls on disqus <3
But of course ! Knitting ! What else ? :D
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #9358 on: March 22, 2016, 07:52:54 PM »
Emil? Emil.

THIS IS THE SH*T I'M HERE FOR

*HITS LIKE BUTTON A MILLION TIMES*
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #9359 on: March 22, 2016, 08:09:24 PM »

I did not know that I needed this in my life. : D This is DELIGHTFUL.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge