Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484100 times)

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9330 on: March 21, 2016, 05:43:02 AM »
Martti, that's amazing! :o I really like the shading in this piece!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #9331 on: March 21, 2016, 06:33:55 AM »
Here is the old Evil-Emil Comic which I based on my older art I did about Emil.

Spoiler: for the blood part • show

long story short: Emil wanted to get all the money for himself that the members of the crew gets for the books they found in there. and he wanted to share this with Lalli maybe.

The Västerströms send their regards.

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #9332 on: March 21, 2016, 07:38:20 AM »
On a slightly more lighthearted note, I stole Jureeya's idea and drew some of my favorite characters in my clothes. Played around with watercolors and microns again, because I felt like color was necessary here. :)

I totally stole that hoodie from my younger brother when he outgrew it, it is super raggedy but I still wear it sometimes. And Emil's cardigan was super fun to draw.

Reynir is wearing my favorite shirt, Tuuri is wearing my least-favorite dress. (But it's only my least-favorite because it has an awkward waistline that makes me look pregnant, I like the pattern and it seemed like something Tuuri would wear). She also got my favorite earrings and boots, so I refuse to feel bad.

Kiraly these are adorable < 3 I love your watercolour use, so bright!
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #9333 on: March 21, 2016, 08:32:21 AM »
The Västerströms send their regards.
Nnno. Yes. Well. I couldn't say anything better.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #9334 on: March 21, 2016, 09:18:44 AM »
Here is the old Evil-Emil Comic which I based on my older art I did about Emil.

Spoiler: for the blood part • show

long story short: Emil wanted to get all the money for himself that the members of the crew gets for the books they found in there. and he wanted to share this with Lalli maybe.

This was good but what really sold it to me was when I imagined the look on Emil's face when he realises that he's offed the entire crew for the money - but doesn't know how to drive the tank back home ;D
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #9335 on: March 21, 2016, 09:21:43 AM »
Thank you again for all thenice comments on the equinox collab with Róisín!

Martti, so cool, but buh Evil-Emil nooo don't kill Sigruuun!
Kiraly, you should do watercolors more often! I love your shading but these are so clear and neat, too. I want that lumberjack shirt that looks so good on Reynir.
Laufey, I wonder if Emil would try to dry Sigruns clothes with a flamethrower..? Or just be boring and lend him some of his clothes, I suppose he could do that too. Battle that hypothermia!
Frostykitty, the expression on Purrito with sweater, she looks so pleased

My part of the art trade with Gwenno, a Reynir showing off, either his dog, his hair, a sheep or something completely different. I did think of Reynir in an agility or other kind of dog show, but think he would be pretty clueless (the dog knowing a lot better what's going on and winning everything, of course). But showing off hair? Yes! Aand since you've made so many cool musicals, here's one for you, too! (Thank you, Panthene-pro V for suppliying ample reference pictures)

I imagine Emil being just outside the frame saying "Shoulder length! I can do it too, he SAID shoulder length! Look, look!"
Last verse is missing. I'm not sure what to put in there, yet.

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #9336 on: March 21, 2016, 09:32:26 AM »
My part of the art trade with Gwenno, a Reynir showing off, either his dog, his hair, a sheep or something completely different. I did think of Reynir in an agility or other kind of dog show, but think he would be pretty clueless (the dog knowing a lot better what's going on and winning everything, of course). But showing off hair? Yes! Aand since you've made so many cool musicals, here's one for you, too! (Thank you, Panthene-pro V for suppliying ample reference pictures)

I imagine Emil being just outside the frame saying "Shoulder length! I can do it too, he SAID shoulder length! Look, look!"

Hee.  You know, I haven't thought of that song in years and now I'm not going to be able to get it out of my head.
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Purple Wyrm

• The Bombay Sausage of 2018!
  • Preferred pronouns: He/Him/Dat Fing
« Reply #9337 on: March 21, 2016, 09:43:28 AM »

I am dying! :D
Native :australia:
Fluent :newzealand: :uk: :usa: :canada: (Yes, I realise that's cheating)
Might remember some in an emergency :italy:
Understands the concept, just not the specifics :vaticancity:

:chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

⁂ Iron fisted ruler of Caversham Airfield ⁂ Sigrun isn't immune, t

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #9338 on: March 21, 2016, 09:57:00 AM »
Unlos: I love it! It suits Reynir. I can just imagine him fitting seamlessly into an original  production of 'Hair'.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #9339 on: March 21, 2016, 11:07:05 AM »
Thank you again for all thenice comments on the equinox collab with Róisín!

Martti, so cool, but buh Evil-Emil nooo don't kill Sigruuun!
Kiraly, you should do watercolors more often! I love your shading but these are so clear and neat, too. I want that lumberjack shirt that looks so good on Reynir.
Laufey, I wonder if Emil would try to dry Sigruns clothes with a flamethrower..? Or just be boring and lend him some of his clothes, I suppose he could do that too. Battle that hypothermia!
Frostykitty, the expression on Purrito with sweater, she looks so pleased

Oh my gosh this is amazing! I love how you drew the hairrrrrr *stares*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Puls3

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #9340 on: March 21, 2016, 02:14:31 PM »

Aaaaah! So fabulous it hurts <3 <3
Have a more extensive vocabulary in :england: than :sweden: (which is scary considering that I'm born and raised here)
Can only pronounce a few sentences of :spain:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

shaeira

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • wants to post more but ends up lurking through
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her ; they/them
« Reply #9341 on: March 21, 2016, 02:30:08 PM »
(Thank you, Panthene-pro V for suppliying ample reference pictures)

THIS IS SO GOOD IT HURTS
"Thank you, Panthene-pro V for suppliying ample reference pictures" ... my inside hurts

( i miss this place so much XC)
I managed to not read SSSS for a week or so (because exams ) and now I caught up...

I got 2 "HOW DARE YOU"s on this one UuU
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

everyone else knows so many languages
-----------
knows : :philippines: : Tagalog and Bisaya  :usa:
learning : :spain:
will continue someday: :sweden:

twit~
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #9342 on: March 21, 2016, 02:39:12 PM »
Unlos that is amazing. ALL THAT GLORIOUS HAIR.

I managed to not read SSSS for a week or so (because exams ) and now I caught up...

And I'm going to repeat that HOW DARE YOU here because honestly how dare you xD
I love how you draw Emil so so so much ;3;
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Mélusine

« Reply #9343 on: March 21, 2016, 02:55:39 PM »
Unlos, these hair are impressing ! I especially love the fourth Reynir :)

That's EXACTLY what we're waiting for Emil to react ! :D
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #9344 on: March 21, 2016, 02:58:07 PM »
THIS IS SO GOOD IT HURTS

okay first of all HOW DARE YOU because I saw an Emil in the chapter's colours and went OMG IS THERE A PAGE I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS- waiiiiiiit this is the art thread
grade A work of course as usual but HOW DARE YOU :'D
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz