Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483713 times)

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9210 on: March 14, 2016, 04:16:00 PM »
No, it's me who haven't posted any comment for a long time. It was about this:

I really like colours. And your new pic is funny )
well, I posted that like... 10 pages ago, I dunno, I didn't think anyone actually go back that deep or something and comment on that
but thanks

--------------------

I posted this earlier:

doodle of what was in my mind after the latest page

then someone reblogged it on tumblr and tagged with a story, which I continued:

sorry for the sketchyness and uglyness, I literally doodled it, no too mcuh effort into the arts, sorry
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

tamaerchen

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #9211 on: March 14, 2016, 04:45:23 PM »

It was me! I'm squeeing very much right now and this is a beautiful doodle masterpiece! <3

Here's the "story" in case anyone was wondering:

#for a while all they can see are a few bubbles#then the bubbles stop and they're getting a bit worried#when the water turns red shortly after emil is about to jump in#mikkel grabs his shoulder and he emil realises that he actually didn't have a plan#he's just about to yell screw it and this is sigrun-#when a head bursts through the surface wearing a familiar maniacal grin#the giant should have know not to pick a fight with sigrun#maybe then it would have stayed mostly dead
Fluent: :germany: :uk:
Alright: :spain: :france:
I try: :vaticancity: :norway: :turkey: :ireland: :sign: Yiddish
(I study historical linguistics and like to dig around in various Germanic languages of the last 2000 years or so.)

~Rule no.1: Don't question the Sgru!~

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #9212 on: March 14, 2016, 04:56:08 PM »
well, I posted that like... 10 pages ago, I dunno, I didn't think anyone actually go back that deep or something and comment on that
but thanks

--------------------

I posted this earlier:

sorry for the sketchyness and uglyness, I literally doodled it, no too mcuh effort into the arts, sorry

That is TOTALLY what Sigrun would do.
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #9213 on: March 14, 2016, 05:01:31 PM »
Gwenno, that's a perfect, and unexpected, solution to the prompt! (It shouldn't be unexpected, really, as I've enjoyed the heck out of your other musicals ;) But still! Tuuri comes off as a lovely Belle, and I can't believe I had to look up the song to remember the melody. But now I do. And the norwegian dub that goes with it because this was one of the more-watched movies for me) And beautiful work on Sigrun drags herself ashore, too!
I got some really cool prompts for this art exchange and have started working on the first one. And having loads of fun with it, too, so this might take a while. Looking forward to get to yours!

Olga, all I can say is EEEE! One more reason to look forward to my birthday ;D

Urbicande, My is making a very good Sigrun.
Martti, very cool comic. This will be my headcanon until the official version appears!

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #9214 on: March 14, 2016, 05:13:36 PM »
Martti, very cool comic. This will be my headcanon until the official version appears!
That is TOTALLY what Sigrun would do.

yes

It was me! I'm squeeing very much right now and this is a beautiful doodle masterpiece! <3

Here's the "story" in case anyone was wondering:

#for a while all they can see are a few bubbles#then the bubbles stop and they're getting a bit worried#when the water turns red shortly after emil is about to jump in#mikkel grabs his shoulder and he emil realises that he actually didn't have a plan#he's just about to yell screw it and this is sigrun-#when a head bursts through the surface wearing a familiar maniacal grin#the giant should have know not to pick a fight with sigrun#maybe then it would have stayed mostly dead

yeah, I actually take photo of it and posted but forgot to add it here when I posted the comic here.
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

cati

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • ≁❀ | aguacatillo
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her(s)
« Reply #9215 on: March 14, 2016, 06:14:17 PM »
Based on comments from Róisín and Pupunen.  Sigrun as Little My.  (Or perhaps Little My cosplaying Sigrun).

* cati fears for the world
Eeeek, Little My emboldened by wearing her Sigrun costume would be quite the terror. Or Sigrun feeling especially Little My-ish, if the dressing-up goes that way.

Martti, I love that whole comic, I could only hope things are about to go that well for them all!
Native: :uk: :spain:
Can use without dying of self-consciousness: :uk:
Read: :faroe: :norway: Old Icelandic, Old English
Just enough for Eurovision coverage: :sweden:
Guiltily need to get back to studying, please slap me with an appropriate wet fish: :finland: :japan:
Unintended surprising partial osmosis: :estonia: :denmark:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9216 on: March 14, 2016, 06:39:38 PM »
Jureeya - what a Sigrun! o_o
OrigamiOwl - I love your doodles!
tamaerchen - Emil and the pink rubber gloves, hehehe!
starfallz - cute postcard doodles (I kind of miss the postcard campaign)
Gwenno - aww, of course, Sigrun will climb out of the water, and will hug everyone. And Tuuri is super cute!
urbicande ;D perfect!
Martti - nice little comic! :)

...and since I refuse to worry (too much) about Sigrun, I painted her smiling

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
« Reply #9217 on: March 14, 2016, 10:47:54 PM »

Surely she'd have a more savage grin with more teeth!  (I like it!)

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

alizarin

• Super-Newbie
  • is fairly nice sometimes
« Reply #9218 on: March 15, 2016, 04:24:51 AM »

This is soo perfect. sooo perfect.  ;D
native: :usa: rusty basics: :spain:  tried: :china: trying: :russia: oops i accidentally? :sweden:

:chap11:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #9219 on: March 15, 2016, 08:13:23 AM »
levity!
Oh no you said the magic word <__<

You think you're sorry? X'D Now I'm sorry to you! >_>
...continues after panel 4.5

Sigrun: Yeah, full of Swedish rope! Get me out!

[In which the wall is accidentally significantly higher than in Martti's comic *sweats*]
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 08:18:41 AM by OrigamiOwl »
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
« Reply #9220 on: March 15, 2016, 08:53:32 AM »
[In which the wall is accidentally significantly higher than in Martti's comic *sweats*]

This could well be the parallel SSSS

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #9221 on: March 15, 2016, 09:01:36 AM »
@owl the faces in these are so funny (AND EMIL COMPLETELY EATING IT OMFG)
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #9222 on: March 15, 2016, 10:17:40 AM »
Oh no you said the magic word <__<You think you're sorry? X'D Now I'm sorry to you! >_>
...continues after panel 4.5

Sigrun: Yeah, full of Swedish rope! Get me out!

I wanted to do this today..... but I just woke up, and you did it first xD

well, what am I going to draw now.....

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9223 on: March 15, 2016, 11:11:54 AM »
Owl and Martti, your comics are beautiful (and hilarious) :D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #9224 on: March 15, 2016, 11:32:39 AM »
Ahahaha, oh my gosh Owl that's hilarious! Their expressions in the second panel keep cracking me up. (If saying the magic word will keep resulting in things like this, I will keep saying it. Levity! Levity! Levity!)

And Martti I love the comics you did too! I hope things will turn out that well in the actual comic...it was a relief to see that Sigrun was okay (and your drawing predicted it!)

Helia that is a gorgeous Sigrun! I'm always in awe of your watercolor skills, especially the way you manage to do skin tones.

urbicande I enjoy your drawing even though I don't know the reference, it's a very devious Sigrun (or Sigrun cosplayer) you have there.
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: